Whats your favourite old console?

Guest goochy1

Guest Pondrew

Classic machine! (even if not exactly a console)

That's why I've got both an Amiga 600 (with hard drive that I installed myself) and an Amgia 500+ in my bed room at home! :)

Guest tsutton

Oh and out of the many console and hand held games I played/used/sold, the only thing I have left are the Game Boy Colour & B/W and also Dreamcast!

Guest Pondrew
Mine was Sega Multi-Mega - all in one.

Was fab and small!!

Of course! The Megadrive fan's holy grail! But was it compatible with the Sega 32x?

Guest bbrockie
Classic machine! (even if not exactly a console)

That's why I've got both an Amiga 600 (with hard drive that I installed myself) and an Amgia 500+ in my bed room at home! :D

They sure are classics! :(

I've lost track of how many I've had through the years, my last one was a beefed up A1200 with all the expansions you could imagine, but nothing beats the memories of my very first A500 :)

Unfortunaly they've all been, archiving dust for me, in the loft for years now ;)

Guest Pondrew

The Commodore Amiga range was back in the days of 16bit machines. It was the state of the art when the IBM Compatible PC was struggling to find its feet...

Guest mike-oh

Thanks to this thread i'm feeling all nostalgic (and slightly left out as i never had a console ;) ) so i'm going to buy myself a megadrive off the bay of E!

Yay me! :)

Thanks to this thread i'm feeling all nostalgic (and slightly left out as i never had a console :D ) so i'm going to buy myself a megadrive off the bay of E!

get a SNES man .......... a ............ S....N.....E.....S......

;)

Guest Pondrew

Meh. Had both SNES and Megadrive in my retro console collection until recently when I realised only Sega is worth owning so sold the rest! ;)

Megadrive still rules over the SNES :)

Guest goochy1
Thanks to this thread i'm feeling all nostalgic (and slightly left out as i never had a console ;) ) so i'm going to buy myself a megadrive off the bay of E!

Good for you - how much are they going for?

Guest Pondrew

Wonder if the Sega 32x, which would usually slot into a megadrive I or IIs cartridge slot as well as plug into a cable on the back, would also fit on the multimega in the same way.

It was an 32-bit upgrade for the Megadrive released just before the Saturn (Sega were always good at being indecisive)