Fantasy Football

Guest Disco Stu

I am just inside the playoffs :D

Good old Wally minus points :D :D

LMAO ! Good job I nicknamed them Wallys ! I'm sure I'll make a miraculous recovery :D :D

Guest FlangeArtist

DAMN. Used the same team players I have else where, and would have scored some 114.5 points, IF I had got my team registered in time for the opening games....:-(

DAMN. Used the same team players I have else where, and would have scored some 114.5 points, IF I had got my team registered in time for the opening games....:-(

Yea suuuure thats what they all say :D :D

Saha scored... yey 10 points! But then Ferdinand scores an own goal. (Both in my team) God Dammit. I think I might have crawled out of negative though :D

Guest jimbouk

I could kiss John Terry...especially as he's stopped Disco Stu from taking my crown (for this week)...

Edited by jimbouk

Guest jimbouk

Maybe someone will donate one of their windows live handbags as a prize...or Paul could let the winner choose one of his cast-off devices...or persuade O to give the winner unlimited data...

Guest Disco Stu
Sorted my team now. Missed out on a weeks points but i'm sure i can make it up.

Stickied this thread ;p

Yahoo does have its quirks but relieved to hear you're in.

As with other posters in this thread, you've got plenty of time to catch up. When you factor in minus points for sendings-off etc there is plenty of scope for big swings in peoples' fortunes. I lost last year due to transferring in a pack of star point-scorers who turned out to be naughty boys. You can get up an hour early on Saturday to do your research and tweaking but then you go on holiday and...... :D

We'll just have to see what the weekend brings - Oh villa .vs. Reading on wednesday

I've done it with the Sun before but the rules here are completely different. How often can I change my team?

Guest jimbouk
I've done it with the Sun before but the rules here are completely different. How often can I change my team?

Not 100% sure but think you can change weekly, but it gets locked down for a while before matches.

Not 100% sure but think you can change weekly, but it gets locked down for a while before matches.

Ah right. Best get prepared for Wednesday then? Have to bear the weekend in mind also. Hmm :D