Fantasy Football

Guest Disco Stu

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Yes, terrible night last night, Pompy only managed a draw too which is disapointing. I thought i still had a lot of Chelski in my team but it turns out i removed a lot of them luckily!

Guest goochy1
Chelski in my team but it turns out i removed a lot of them luckily!

I had to do some major shuffuling to get J.T in thinking he wouldn't let any past to old Carlo but noooooo beacuase i've got him!

Whats up with the fact that i'm still bang on 0.

Terrible

(Is there a prize for dead last at the end of the season as i think more will end up goin for that the way it's started lol)

Guest Disco Stu
Whats up with the fact that i'm still bang on 0.

Did you get your team set up before the Saturday deadline ?

If not you don't get points until after the next cut-off point - Saturday.

Guest Disco Stu
Surely i got some plus or minus points for last night? (noob speaking here!)

The deadline to make lineup changes for the next week's games is 10:59 a.m. GMT every Saturday (the first deadline is Saturday, August 13, 2005 and the final deadline is Sunday, May 07, 2006). Any change made after the deadline will not take effect until the following week.

The Rules

:D

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Yep its not that clear about mid-week matches. Does it account for these even if you change your lineup again on Saturday then update it all in one go?

Guest goochy1
Yep its not that clear about mid-week matches. Does it account for these even if you change your lineup again on Saturday then update it all in one go?

I don't know but i'm not going to chnge my team again before Saturday just in case - At least there isn't that many mid-week matches so we won't have to worry aboutit that much.

goochy1

Guest goochy1
I slipped to 7th!!!!!!

Just had a bit of a change around... *crosses fingers*

Yes but everything could change today!

At leats i'll get of 0 even if i go into minus figures

goochy1

Guest Monolithix (MVP)

Well at least i have some points on the board, not too bad seeing as i missed reshuffling my team this morning!

Looks like you're due a prize this week Disco Stu, will take a look at whats in my box and post it by Monday (dont get too excited!) :D

Guest Disco Stu

Whoo-hoo !!

Cheers mate :D

Good to see we're all off and running. As with the real thing, in our little league all you need is a good run over a few weeks to overhaul the early leaders. Forget about the overall Yahoo leaderboard. Bunch of semi-professional pub-quiz statto types :D

Perhaps I should point out that this week includes tomorrow's & Mondays' game though

Guest jimbouk

Was shocked to see no new points for me today...til I noticed my heavy hitters are not playing until tomorrow/monday...so they are probably in Stringfellows right now.

Guest goochy1
my heavy hitters are not playing until tomorrow/monday

I've got a few still to play on Sun/Mon! More Points!

Yes Darren Bent 39.50 points and i'm only on 40 something - Hope he plays like that next week.

You never know were all off and running it could all change!

goochy1