Fantasy Football

Guest Disco Stu

Guest goochy1
Trouble is they haven't even updated the Sunday and Monday matches from the week before yet!

They should update all in one go - Are you sure you didn't make anymore canges after 11 as that stops your points.

Guest adchaffey
They should update all in one go - Are you sure you didn't make anymore canges after 11 as that stops your points.

This point scoring system sounds pretty odd to me! I might have to sign up to check it out! On the official premier league fantasy football, the points are calculated during the match. You can actually see how you're doing for points while they're playing. Then an update takes place shortly after the last match to calculate the extra points for "man of the match" etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like Wallys Wallys have the best chance of catching the amazing manager of Disco Stu. Stu where are you overall just out of curiosity??

Not sure there I think someone could have an awesome week or two. I can see things changing quite easily :rolleyes:

Guest Disco Stu
Looks like Wallys Wallys have the best chance of catching the amazing manager of Disco Stu. Stu where are you overall just out of curiosity??

W4lly's right. I've had a stinker this week though I've got 2 players yet to kick off. The MoDaCo table is closing up and I have a talent for stopping strikers' goal-scoring simply by transferring them into my side. Likewise, the week I drop a player they are almost guaranteed to net a hat-trick :rolleyes:

My Team

Disco Stu

Overall Rank: 27,455

Percentile: 82nd

Rank Change: -10,679

Ironically but very happily, the week I have a fantasy stinker my real-life team Leeds play like a dream :(

Guest Disco Stu

It just means that they never change the text for weekends when there are no Premiership games. The software may prevent you changing players for the usual period this weekend though - I've never tried it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Disco Stu
Told you getting in front of Stu wasn't impossible :)

C'mon the Wallys :P

...and I'm happy because I'm back in front :D

BTW, The 'official' Fantasy Premier Leage game is far harder to make a comeback on :

1 The Cunning Stunts Anthony Chaffey 30 814

2 Out2Lunch Disco Stu 65 626

-shows current / cumulative points

Guest adchaffey
BTW, The 'official' Fantasy Premier Leage game is far harder to make a comeback on :

Would you beleive I'm still only second and struggling to keep near the leader in my private league with friends! Some people have way too much time on their hands!