SPV M3100 - OUT NOW ON UPGRADE

Guest Behold

The key things there are:

1) I'm not a Panther/Premier customer

2) What do they mean by Orange World? What level of service is that?

3) What do they mean by WAP? Given that no-one can seem to decide what it actually means...

ok .. so you will prob need to move to a relevant tarrif... OrangeWorld is the portal that they stick on the internet for your phone... you can go anywhere you like though. WAP is just those text pages that you get which don't have any pictures etc, but this was clearly written by a lawyer and not someone who knows about their services as it directly compares this tariff to the regular OrangeWorld tariff's which are for full internet access...

Edited by sgray

ok .. so you will prob need to move to a relevant tarrif... OrangeWorld is the portal that they stick on the internet for your phone... you can go anywhere you like though. WAP is just those text pages that you get which don't have any pictures etc, but this was clearly written by a lawyer and not someone who knows about their services as it directly compares this tariff to the regular OrangeWorld tariff's which are for full internet access...

I'm not doubling my monthly bill to get unlimited bandwidth!

I'm only paying about 30 quid a month as it is, and I'm not even using all my allowed mintues/text on that!

Guest CongoJoe
And yes I know this is TOTALLY off topic! :)

Minister: What's your name?

Barf: Barf.

Minister: Your full name?

Barf: Barfolemew!

utter genius!

Guest Pondrew

So much fun :)

Priest: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to watch Princess Vesper, daughter of Roland, heading straight past the alter, and out the door!

Back on topic, to NikLP, my thoughts exactly, how can Orange claim this is an alternative to T-Mobile's Web N Walk when they're only willing to offer it to users who are already paying large sums...

The N80 is aweful, I have had it for 1 month and I'm thinking about forking out 399 quid just to upgrade to the M3100... it really is that bad (or is the M3100 really just that good? :) )

Guest musicvan

Some people seem to be getting a good deal on upgrades, now out of contract and tried to upgrade to an M600 several weeks ago (before the M3100 appeared) and was told 99 pounds! It was out of stock and the price seemed high so passed. I phoned the upgrades line a couple of days ago and was told they were not on the system yet but might try again tomorrow after I check out the local Orange shop, has anybody seen one in the shops yet? Can the shops offer the same deals as online/direct sales? Bit put off ordering this over the phone as Orange made a mess of the M500 I ordered a year ago, received a Motorola m500i, had to wait several days for return bag to arrive, then send off the wrong phone before they would release the correct phone which they proceeded to deliver to the wrong address ;) At least there is no other M3100 in their range (I hope)... :)