Paul's must have FREE Hermes software

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest niek_groot

has anyone managed to find/make a green dialler skin to acompany the green skin? sucks having a nice fresh and different clean green skin, but a blue default dialler :D

Guest farmgorgon

folks, whenever I open any of the cabs paul very kindly listed, it asks me where I want to extract the file to on my network, rather than starting the installaiton process on the unit (and asking me to accept the program installation etc).

What gives. thanks v much

Guest Sonicr360

Paul

although you have the BLISS wallpaper, is there a chance of seeing the vista "Mountains" wallpaper at all for this device? In port or landscape?

Not sure if the name, but great mountains, lake and trees with a nice sky and clouds!

Thanks, Simon

Guest The Lazy Slug

Could I suggest ThemeGenCE?

Although it isn't really a 'Hermes' app, it does allow you to create WM5 Themes for both 'Portrait' and 'Landscape' views.

I've attached an updated 'VistaBlissONE' file that works properly in both views. (The file is a bit bigger as 4 bitmaps have to be used instead of 2)

Hope that saves you some time Paul :D

Regards Slug

VistaBlissONE.zip

Edited by The Lazy Slug

Guest Sonicr360

Unfortunately for me, ThemeGenCE has encountered an error and must be closed :D

Do not want to create one (dont even have the original wall paper, just know I have seen it before on vista computer before).

Thanks anyhow :D

Guest beckett1
Have you had time to look at the landscape issue on the vistablissone theme yet?

Cheers! :D

Hey paul any luck with this yet?

That list is great

many thanks

Guest proindigo
folks, whenever I open any of the cabs paul very kindly listed, it asks me where I want to extract the file to on my network, rather than starting the installaiton process on the unit (and asking me to accept the program installation etc).

What gives. thanks v much

Paul, please can you include a list of free software you get if you are a member and works on the phone!

Guest Paul (MVP)

At time of writing:

- ATEKsoft CoolCamera (will be updated for Hermes shortly)

- TenGo 2.0 and TenGo Thumb for Pocket PC

- Arcade Challenge, Concentrix, Jewel Challenge and Traffic Jam for Pocket PC

- Resco Explorer for Pocket PC

- CABviaActiveSync for your PC

- Opera for Windows Mobile Pocket PC

- Omega One Calendar Bar for Pocket PC

- SPB Full Screen Keyboard for Pocket PC

- SPB Xonix II for Pocket PC

- Pocket PC Magazine MS Reader Edition, suitable for Pocket PC reading

- Clearvue Suite for Pocket PC

- Jetcet Print for Pocket PC

- Sprite Backup for Pocket PC

- VITO ActiveTrace for Pocket PC

- VITO ButtonMapper for Pocket PC

- MyIP for Pocket PC

- MobiLuck for Pocket PC

- SBSH Pocket Weather for Pocket PC

There's always more benefits planned of course, and don't forget you get an ad-free MoDaCo, and other cool stuff :D

Full details on Plus here!

P

Guest mkent_barbados

Hey All,

Any ideas where I could find something to get rid of the battery icon and wireless icon in the tray at the bottom of the homescreen? Tried searching but seem to get unrelated posts! Thanks...

Guest barrybryce

Both superb... and never more easily installed now Firefox has sussed that I want to open cab files using cabviaactivesync... thanks :D

I... uhm... cue cheeky mode... don't suppose there's any chance of also getting something that would remove the icon you get in the same place when you're commected to a computer? Please? :D

Don't know if this is already well known, but another suggestion for the list is: Virtual Earth Mobile

It works in much the same way as Google Earth, ie downloads the chunks of map (road maps and/or aerial photos!) as you need them, and caches a user-defined amount to storage Those of you with unlimited data can zoom in and out of anywhere in the world to your heart's content! It also integrates with GPS receivers (although I haven't got mine to work yet), so you could use it as a fairly basic, but FREE satnav, compared to paying

Edited by matho