I got HSDPA added to my account

Guest TheVoiceofJericho

Guest CryBayBee
Just call me Christopher :)

I would make the case to them that as you're already paying more than a regular user would pay, and maybe (how much do you pay a month?) more than a WnW Pro user, you feel that you should be given the HSDPA allowance taking that into consideration. I would make my case the same way if I were in your situation.

... So how much do you pay a month?

Thanks Christopher...

I'm on the Flext50 with WnW Plus (£12.50). I think it is £5 per month more than if I did the WnW Package (but don't think it is more than Pro). Plus I have international option as well.

Guest Christopher Woods
Thanks Christopher...

I'm on the Flext50 with WnW Plus (£12.50). I think it is £5 per month more than if I did the WnW Package (but don't think it is more than Pro). Plus I have international option as well.

So WnW Plus at £12.50/mo, Flext 50 at what... How much is that? I'm on Flext 25 at £20 a month, but I know the scale isn't linear...

My Vario II on Relax 20+WnW (new contract) is coming tomorrow morning. Will report back whether HSDPA is enabled or not.

Although, I quote from WnW Help page:

Using a mobile phone: You can expect a connection speed of about 56Kbps on 2G phones and up to 384Kbps on 3G phones.

Using a data card: If you're in an area with 3G coverage, your web'n'walk connection will reach speeds up to 1.8Mbps.

Perhaps it says this because most 3G phones do not currently support HSPDA?

Well, my Vario II came this morning and checking my account on myT-Mobile, I have:

3G (UMTS) Service On

Web & Wap 384k Up/2048 Down On

That's good, yes? :)

(I have Relax 20+WnW, contract started yesterday, 23rd Nov)

I must be on the verge of a 3G area here - the phone is normally showing the "G" symbol, but it just changed to "3G". Just did a speed test and it's showing 1.7MBit. :)

Certainly feels as fast as my home 2MBit broadband so can't be far off.