New FREE Utility - NoData

Guest PaulOBrien

I have a Samsung Blackjack 2. I installed Nodata, and it worked, but I can no longer receive MMS messages. I've reenabled all connections, which did not work, and I uninstalled Nodata, and I still cannot send or receive MMS messages. Any thoughts on how to get this going again, as it worked fine before. Thanks!

Guest lordkled

Hi.

I just installed this, I have:

- Internet: Disabled.

- MMS Vodafone: Enabled.

- Vodafone Live!: Disabled.

I can't connect to my wifi (due to the Internet disabled, i bet). If I enable internet, i will probly have access to wifi, yeah, but also to the 3G s**t. Here in Spain ALL the data traffic is expensive (cell wise, of course). Is there any way to just get rid of the damn 3G for good? Or maybe, with some luck, a future version to split wifi traffic and whatever is needed for the 3G Paul? B)

Thanks in advance.

Guest lordkled

True story.

My bad, my appologies.

Dunno wth happened there.

Since I installed M2D it's been acting oddly, maybe it has something to do with it. Got it working now.

Thanks for the quick reply Confucious B)

Guest lordkled

Not that I know of. I can tell you, Im still paying nearly 40euros for a 1mbps connection B)

Dunno what kind of news you people get around the globe about this country but... this is insane. Hell, we took 18 years to start cooking burgers!! Don't get me wrong, I live in the middle of the forest (hehe), I have 6mbps at work... and I think it's right in the middle of a city. Data transfers here are a ripoff for WinMo.

I heard that the Iphone(2) inclued free data transfers up in England, here we dont even have a 10mb limit per month because no one will ever use it. Maybe some random people will, but for sure it's not something common. Could also be different in places like Madrid or Barcelona. I can't tell about those.

Guest lordkled

I'm jealous.

QQ. Adopt me! rofl

EDIT: Here for 60mins calls I pay about... 0,06€ iirc, i'd have to look for a bill. That's all we get, anything extra is a backstab.

Edited by lordkled

Guest msiviter

It's a bit weird but I still get push email with all the nodata options diasbled on my touch Diamond. Has it got some slightly different setup that nodata can't control. If it has it's a real shame as I've been using nodata for ages and it's been brilliant on my Trinity and Touch Dual on both wm5 & 6.

Help!

Ta

Guest Confucious
didnt find any exe in ur cab file, am i to stupid ? ;-)

(have omnia, and copied all 7 files, including the setup.xml)

what shall i do ?

You don't really want me to answer that, do you? B)

Copy the .cab to your phone and run it from there - as I've said mant times in this thread - do NOT 'unzip' the cab on your PC.

hello there, this is my first windows mobile device i have the samsung omnia. can somebody please put an idiots guide on how to get this application on to my phone cheers from a windows virgin!!!

thanks

ian B)

Guest Confucious

The amount it saves people it has to be worth a quid - but practicalities of charging ? you'd have to make it very easy for people to pay.

If I was still using a WinMo device I certainly would - although it would make another good Plus benefit B)

Quick question... who would pay £1 for a new and improved NoData?

I definitely would B)

If you don't mind, eliminate the "Do you really want to exit" dialog, that's just not needed.

Paul, which registry keys are the ones you list here? I have 6 connections listed, some of them are old ones never used now, but I can see no way of getting rid of it without deleting it from the registry by hand. But I can't find it there...

Or does WM 6.1 provide an official way to delete them?

Guest dreamfly

A problem I discovered with NoData when working with Garmin Mobile XT on my Samsung BlackJack II. Prior to WM6, the GPS will take a minute or more or never to pick up any satellite signals. After WM6, the GPS will take less than 30 seconds; many times less than 10 seconds. Little did I know that the new WM6 GPS is using some kind of internet connection (in my case, my ATT bill says “wap.cingular Internet/MEdia Net Sent 13KB”) while doing the sync up with the satellites. This could be due to WM6 or due to the newest version of Garmin Mobile XT that I updated. But NoData was successfully blocking the data conncection. The problem is now the GPS will revert back to the old slow picking up of satellite signals. After a few weeks of trial and error, I narrowed down to this particular connection “Media Net”. I wonder if any BJ II users having similar experience?

Hi! i've just installed nodata, it seems to not work propertly.

I've a SGH i600 (smartphone)

The error is Error writing the RegistryKey

.. i've rebooted the device... but still not work.

Any hint? i've to unlock some registry path?

Guest Paul (MVP)

Added quidapp donate details in first post, if you use this app, please consider donating to support future developments (including the new version to be released shortly).

P