Leakage: Samsung SGH-i760

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CorporateMiami912
Damn from the specs, features, and size this phone is nearly perfect. Except for the TriBand. I'm in the USA and on Cingular, so does this mean I won't be able to use this phone on their network. Is there another network in the US that this phone will work on.

TriAxis, I kind of assumed just the opposite. I figure this would be the perfect phone for Cingular to carry since it support almost everything the phone offers 3G techonology, HSDPA, etc. Something, tells me the Tri-Band reporting may be an error, especially since I've researched Samsung's other phones (cheaper models as well as comparative models) and they are mostly all quad-band

Guest roma0803

I seem to have read somewhere that is will be a quadband phone. Can't find it anymore though.

Difficult. I'm trying to decide between a PPC phone with GPS like the HTC Artemis or the E-Ten X500, or a PPC phone with full keyboard like this baby. It seems people who use a full keyboard don't want to go back to a device without.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest christr
So, to revive this sleeping thread... Any news on this one? Can't seem to find any developments around this phone. I kind of like this one.....

What's interesting is I've found other references to this phone but it looks different. Wonder if it's the same model or if they've changed something prior to production?

For example on engadget: Engadget i760

I really like the horizontal slide out keyboard. Almost got a XV-6700 because of that keyboard.... but the i730/760 CPU is 100mhz faster.

--Chris

Guest The apprentice

I dig this one big time :) . I am planning to get it as soon as it is launched. My source is PDA.NET and they claim a Feb launch. Surfing the web, including Samsung official site, does not support such a claim as made by PDA.NET. To make matters worst, new links show modified H/W on the same device. Bottom line, I have no idea as to when the launch will take place, so I am hoping that PDA.Net know better :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.