FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

all right, my fault...

sorry.

i wrote it in other words...fixed for me...

what i did request? lol.

sorry i dont understand what u mean...

slight different things- request and bugreport, and simple incompatibility(landscape tap areas position was bug).

there are few serious problems at this time, such as

- saves,

- sound,

to post more and more screens showing SIMPLE lack of gapi tweak.geez.

why wont he test 240*400 res? he needs having 800x600 accelerated smoothing?lol..

btw, theres GIGANTIC topic on chinese site...

http://bbs.pdafans.com/viewthread.php?tid=...3D1&page=38

lets not waste masterall precious time...plz..

maybe someone will share tested titles... instead...

Edited by nothin

Guest masterall

spc9999:

yes, I have the same question as nothin, could you tell your question in a bit more detail. I know it cannot stretch to full screen, and it seems not work on some settings or machines? I'm not familiar with the Nexio devices, its display resolution can be set, can it?

Guest mikeeey

hey guys wat are some really addicting, long lasting, cant put down-type, really fun mame games? im starting to beat a lot of my games and never really knew wich games are really fun or not.

Guest spc9999
spc9999:

yes, I have the same question as nothin, could you tell your question in a bit more detail. I know it cannot stretch to full screen, and it seems not work on some settings or machines? I'm not familiar with the Nexio devices, its display resolution can be set, can it?

NEXiOs GAPI support...

GAPI 2x zoom mode support need.

http://pages.ccapcable.com/lac/PPC_on_HPC.html

2x zoom gx.dll support some games....

now finalburn v0.006 & 2x GAPI gx.dll with run.... system halt.... hard reset only....

Guest mustaine

Hi, I just tried this emulator yesterday on my mpx220 and it works great. I only tried 2 games D&D SoM and KOF94 and they work almost perfect(after overclocking to 264). Just thought I'd share since i havent' seen anyone trying this on the Mpx220. :) Keep the good work Masterall!

Guest mikeeey
Awesome work Masterall! Thank you very much for all your affords!

I will try this asap... :-)

wow everything is going great so far today, first a big storm hits and now theres no school today, plus today was the last day of the year and i have a huge winter break until 3 weeks from now.

and now finalburn .007 comes out. =)

and i guess u could say dimahoo's sound works now, but it does not sound right lol, no it sounds much worse than right. il upload a video of how it is on my device comparing how its supposed to be.

il have it uploaded here in a few mins

Edited by mikeeey

Everything worked fine on the games i tried. Even final fight has working sound now. The only game that wont give me any real sound is alien vs predator. All i hear is some clicking noise...

Unfortunately i was not able to try the newly added sfII version, the rom i got is not working with finalburn it seems...

Guest mikeeey

well heres the 3 videos i made of dimahoo

this one is how the sound is, so pay no attention to the horrible framerate and stretched resolution lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DO2upXYKEiU

and here it is with no sound showing that some things in the game are missing. u can compare this video with the last video ive uploaded. youl notice that when u fire the syth it stays in one spot and doesnt go forward. youl also notice that it doesnt show the bombs the fly behind u. the framerate is better than it was recorded here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5FyFJTAQAs

and here it is on pc. notice how there is bombs behind u when u move, and the syth does go forward

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WsR-d3QjdtA

i deleted these off my youtube account cuz they are pointless now since it was just a common mistake of forgeting to delete the cache and cfg file

Edited by mikeeey

thanks, Masterall, testing now...

update: awesome speed on 400 mhz xscale, wm03, qvga...testin' more :)...

update :

sound is working ok, but nothin more than 8 khz mono, i thought it was 22 khz, but i removed earlier settings, and forgot that default is 8 khz mono, which is working better than before, but not in 22 khz, and not with stereo..

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey

hey masterall do u think u could eventually make finalburn 2 player? i dont want it 2 player so other people can play, i wanted it 2 player so i can control both at the same time. wat i did on the PC version was assigned P1 and P2 the exact same controls so they both do the same thing at once.

the quality came out bad when i recorded it but heres me using playing with both using the same controls...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xgVtNIa5JQ4

oops , last blade 2 is still with very very distorted sound(lack of power?):)

well, saves in blazing star aren't working..no problem with it, just report.

Edited by nothin

Guest mikeeey

hey guys i found out the name of that mystery game i couldnt find the name of. it was like one of my guesses, it was the raiden fighters series. raiden fighters, not raiden.

the good news is that for us smartphone users it's a vertical screen game.

the bad news is that finalburn doesnt support it... not even the pc version. Kawaks doesnt support it either.

if u guys know an emulator that supports raiden fighters please inform me.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest mikeeey

hey guys i just found some more vertical air shooter games. unfortunatly not many of them are supported in the WM5 version of finalburn. ill just add the new games onto the old list i had made. a large majority are from the late 90's-00's wich means they dont look really old and the graphics are good.:

-Raiden Fighters

-Raiden Fighters 2

-Raiden Fighters Jet

-Strikers 1945

-Air Gallet

-Battle Bakraid

-Battle Garegga - Type 2

-Dimahoo

-Flying Shark

-1942, 1943, 1941, 19xx, 1944

-Time Pilot & TP 84

-Twinbee, Detana Twinbee Twinbee Yahoo

-Xevious / Xevious 3D

-Gunlock / Rayforce

-Batsugun

-Gunbird 1, 2

-Guwange

-Mars Matrix

-Nebulas Ray

-Nostradamus

:::vertical air shooters with horizonal screen:::

-change air blade

-cyvern

-esprade

-gigawing

Guest PolloLoco

Wow! This was an incredible update! Now, about 90% of the games work perfectly. Final Fight is now working great with full sound.

The exceptions:

Magic Sword - Runs perfectly the first time. The second time and any time thereafter, you lose the controls and can't select action buttons.

Street Fighter Alpha 2 - Won't cache or Won't load at random. Frequent black screen errors. Which is odd because SFA3 works beautifully. I've downloaded multiple versions.

Armored Warriors - Same symptoms as SFA2.

Vampire Hunters (CPS2) - Doesn't show or register.

Later, I'll try and test a lot of the Neo Geo titles that didn't run before.

---

hint: sometimes game which is working in general gives strange blackscreens and no-load-at-all problem, i noticed that changing amount of free storage memory(on wm03) solves problem.

vampire hunter was working in 0.006,as i remember...

finalburn isnt working on ipaq 3850. any possibility it will?

spc9999...bad luck..

Edited by nothin

Guest Awesoft

I love this emulator!

Only some suggestions:

- Improve the tearing

- Screen pad buttons slow down the games

- Can't use the pen to move games like Mars Matrix

- Play games via bluetooth

Edited by Awesoft

Guest mikeeey
well heres the 3 videos i made of dimahoo

this one is how the sound is, so pay no attention to the horrible framerate and stretched resolution lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DO2upXYKEiU

and here it is with no sound showing that some things in the game are missing. u can compare this video with the last video ive uploaded. youl notice that when u fire the syth it stays in one spot and doesnt go forward. youl also notice that it doesnt show the bombs the fly behind u. the framerate is better than it was recorded here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z5FyFJTAQAs

and here it is on pc. notice how there is bombs behind u when u move, and the syth does go forward

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WsR-d3QjdtA

hey it looks like the sound does work on dimahoo. i just needed to delete my cach and lod it up again.

now the only problem with dimahoo is that some objects like the bombs dont even show behind u. but if u pick up a bomb it will stay in the middle of the screen but its not supposed to do that, its suppoed to follow behind u. it does the same thing with the grim reaper's syth and the boss at the end of the first level. the boss will just stay in 1 place and u just fly rite past him lol.

so masteral do u know why some objects dont appear right and why some dont show? otherwise excellent job on the update!

I love this emulator!

Only some suggestions:

- Improve the tearing

- Screen pad buttons slow down the games

- Can't use the pen to move games like Mars Matrix

- Play games via bluetooth

hey, i like screen buttons, if u dont, do not use it, lol..u can turn it off.

its one of things that made that emulator my fav, so plz...dont think bout remove this option..

my dev is slowin down too, its just sreen driver problem, not 100% sure... but theres nothing that u can do with it. touchscreen is slowin down several machines, and till now - no solution.

Guest Awesoft
hey, i like screen buttons, if u dont, do not use it, lol..u can turn it off.

its one of things that made that emulator my fav, so plz...dont think bout remove this option..

my dev is slowin down too, its just sreen driver problem, not 100% sure... but theres nothing that u can do with it. touchscreen is slowin down several machines, and till now - no solution.

I mean, improve the speed for the screen buttons!

Guest mikeeey

another thing that could be useful is turbo for seperate keys, instead of everything.

and of corse screen rotating. i really need that if i wanna play any horizonal games. :)

I mean, improve the speed for the screen buttons!

im afraid it cant be done . its driver/hardware thing.

i'll be happy if im wrong...

-Raiden Fighters

-Raiden Fighters 2

-Raiden Fighters Jet

-Strikers 1945

-Air Gallet

-Battle Bakraid

-Battle Garegga - Type 2

-Dimahoo

-Flying Shark

-1942, 1943, 1941, 19xx, 1944

-Time Pilot & TP 84

-Twinbee, Detana Twinbee Twinbee Yahoo

-Xevious / Xevious 3D

-Gunlock / Rayforce

-Batsugun

-Gunbird 1, 2

-Guwange

-Mars Matrix

-Nebulas Ray

-Nostradamus

:::vertical air shooters with horizonal screen:::

-change air blade

-cyvern

-esprade

-gigawing

i'm curious, which ones are working?

ok.. testing it.

WOW giga wing is working with sound.:)

progear - heavy graphical corruption;seems as cache error.

Edited by nothin