FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest TheHelios

My blackjack runs neo-geo just fine. Maybe it is the bios pack you have. When you mark the checkbox for show available games only, make sure neo-geo is in the list.

Guest Marton

I agree with the possibility of having a default config for all games and then customize every game individually if needed.

Another suggestion I did not saw mentioned is the possibility of having a mappable volume control. On my Vario I don't use the volume buttons for any games so it would be great if they could act as a volume control (as they're intended to act :)

I enjoy Cave games a LOT. Especially ESP.RA.DE. Too bad it takes like 3 minutes to load... will it be possible to cache it like the other games?

Keep up the great work, masterall, your emu rocks!!!!

Marton

Guest masterall

Well, in the next version, it supports cache for both CAVE and PGM games, and the loading time for most of CAVE games has been improved.

An annoying input config bug is fixed which may destroy your config file.

Guest mikeeey
Well, in the next version, it supports cache for both CAVE and PGM games, and the loading time for most of CAVE games has been improved.

could someone show some screenshots of what PGM games are? i never even heard of them.

maserall im glad to know the Cave Cache has been improved

Guest dijital

hi materall can you please add the option for 'sticky autofire keys' as this would a be a great help for playing shooting games

Thanks and keep up the GREAT work!

Edited by dijital

Guest Menneisyys

BTW, guys, shouldn't you have noticed, FinalBurn for WinCE is a nominee in the "Emulators / Arcade Machines" ( http://www.pocketpcmag.com/awards/category...cade%20Machines ) PPC and "Games / Game Emulators" SP category of the annual PPCMag Awards. (Note that the SP cats will be only updated tomorrow; this is why the nominations are still invisible in there. The PPC nominations, however, are already online and visible.)

I'd also like to point out that ALL his emulators have been nominated for Smartphone and most for Pocket PC cats.

Congrats to Masterall for this feat and all his EXCELLENT emulators!

Guest Menneisyys
BTW, guys, shouldn't you have noticed, FinalBurn for WinCE is a nominee in the "Emulators / Arcade Machines" ( http://www.pocketpcmag.com/awards/category...cade%20Machines ) PPC and "Games / Game Emulators" SP category of the annual PPCMag Awards. (Note that the SP cats will be only updated tomorrow; this is why the nominations are still invisible in there. The PPC nominations, however, are already online and visible.)

I'd also like to point out that ALL his emulators have been nominated for Smartphone and most for Pocket PC cats.

Congrats to Masterall for this feat and all his EXCELLENT emulators!

BTW, the Smartphone category link is as follows: http://www.pocketpcmag.com/awards/category...ame%20Emulators

Guest mikeeey

masterall i cant wait for PGM support. finalburn has gone so far since version 0.001, great job!

im gonna be goin on a plane on the 6th. do u think version 0.011 will be out by then?

thanks.

Guest Machina2o2

Im having this off issue on my PPC6800 where CPS2 games like Gigwing render in an oddway like these vertical lines how up on it. Same eal with 19XX another CPS2 game havnt tried neogeo ones yet. Could it be a WM6 related error?

Guest akuma7703

masterall, just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing NOMINATIONS (you read correctly- "nominations") in the PPCMAG Awards. Kudos to an excellent programmer.

Edited by akuma7703

Guest Menneisyys
masterall, just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing NOMINATIONS (you read correctly- "nominations") in the PPCMAG Awards. Kudos to an excellent programmer.

Yeah, he certainly deserves it

Guest nothin
Im having this off issue on my PPC6800 where CPS2 games like Gigwing render in an oddway like these vertical lines how up on it. Same eal with 19XX another CPS2 game havnt tried neogeo ones yet. Could it be a WM6 related error?

i am on wm06 and it is not system issue. seems to be device related prob.

Edited by nothin

Guest mastahsplintah

doesn't work on my blackjack either. I have the correct neo geo bios zip in the rom folder as well as 3 or 4 cps1 roms. I try to load and the farthest i have got is bios check... ok on one and then it will crash back to the rom loading screen. This happens for each game. With ghouls and ghost it almost goes back to the rom loading screen instantly, whereas with warriors of fate and 1944 it will take a while longer, and actually look like it is starting to load, but just boots me back to the screen.

I have a 2 gb micro sd card which finalburn .010 is installed on. i tried version .09 also to no avail. I also tried running it directly from the phones memory. no go.

I'm thinking a compatibility problem with the blackjacks stripped down version of WM 5.0?

on the other hand, picodrive and pocket nester work flawlessly. pocketsnes crops the screen on the left and brings the cropped portion over to the right side of the screen.

Edited by mastahsplintah

Guest masterall

Thanks for all your support!

mikeeey:

Do DonPachi II is not work... And because of some more important things, I havn't work on it last week, it can not finished and released on July 6th, sorry.

mastahsplintah:

How many free memory you leave before you run finalburn? and try 0.008, 0.009 is not a stable version, with some small game which do not need cache first.

Guest mikeeey
Thanks for all your support!

mikeeey:

Do DonPachi II is not work... And because of some more important things, I havn't work on it last week, it can not finished and released on July 6th, sorry.

mastahsplintah:

How many free memory you leave before you run finalburn? and try 0.008, 0.009 is not a stable version, with some small game which do not need cache first.

o ok thats alright. thanks for replying though :)

Guest TheHelios
doesn't work on my blackjack either. I have the correct neo geo bios zip in the rom folder as well as 3 or 4 cps1 roms. I try to load and the farthest i have got is bios check... ok on one and then it will crash back to the rom loading screen. This happens for each game. With ghouls and ghost it almost goes back to the rom loading screen instantly, whereas with warriors of fate and 1944 it will take a while longer, and actually look like it is starting to load, but just boots me back to the screen.

I have a 2 gb micro sd card which finalburn .010 is installed on. i tried version .09 also to no avail. I also tried running it directly from the phones memory. no go.

I'm thinking a compatibility problem with the blackjacks stripped down version of WM 5.0?

on the other hand, picodrive and pocket nester work flawlessly. pocketsnes crops the screen on the left and brings the cropped portion over to the right side of the screen.

The problem isnt the blackjack but its with your phones setup. Trust me, Ive been playing CPS2 and Neo-Geo all weekend. Make sure you have at least 8mb free onboard memory and the proper NeoGeo rom. In the available rom list, make sure neo geo shows up. If it doesnt, then you have the wrong NeoGeo bios rom.

Guest snowman5373

Hi Guys/Gals, quick question; On the first page Masterall has 3 downloads. I want to put this on my Dash, so I just need the Finalburn File and the others are if you want to run it on a computer? Thanks

Guest Menneisyys
Hi Guys/Gals, quick question; On the first page Masterall has 3 downloads. I want to put this on my Dash, so I just need the Finalburn File and the others are if you want to run it on a computer? Thanks

Please read my tutorial, I've explained what the individual files are for.