FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest mikeeey
Anybody there who play Finalburn on WM06???

Please i will play Neogeo Roms on my Asus 696!

My Problem is that i can Run the Emulator and run a game too.

but i have only Sound and no Picture! Only Pixels in the Right Corner rom my Screen! I think its the game itself!

Sorry for my English!

yes, im running on wm6. on my sda. everything seems much faster and better than wm5 was, especially with more Ram now. the only program i had problems with wm6 was picodrive.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myspace.com/briceson

OK I GOT SOME ROMS TO WORK LIKE sTREET FIGHTERS ALPHA 123 AND ZERO 123 AND CAMPTIN CAMANDO AND A COUPLE MORE BUT HOW TO I GET THE CSP-2 TO WORK DO I HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER FOLDER FOR THEM? AND HOW DO I GET THE NEO GEO TO WORK CUZ I REALLY WANNA PLAY METAL SLUG

Guest v3rider
OK I GOT SOME ROMS TO WORK LIKE sTREET FIGHTERS ALPHA 123 AND ZERO 123 AND CAMPTIN CAMANDO AND A COUPLE MORE BUT HOW TO I GET THE CSP-2 TO WORK DO I HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER FOLDER FOR THEM? AND HOW DO I GET THE NEO GEO TO WORK CUZ I REALLY WANNA PLAY METAL SLUG

It seems you have to put zipped ROM files in \FinalBurn\roms directory. And for playing NEOGEO games, you have to place a “neogeo.zip” file which consists of some BIOS files in this directory too.

Guest mashkhan

Jsut got back into the smartphone game after a long hiatus. Anyway I've got the new E650, when I've tried to run this emulator, it'll start to load *any* rom I've tried, it'll usually get to the ROM checking screen, timeout and then go to the home screen. The emulator is still in the memory however. Can anyone help? Am I being a 'Mr Thickie'? Is there something like a timeout screen which is causing this?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Adalberto

Would somebody please help me by sending a working cache file for Cadillacs & Dinosaurs (930201 World - dino.zip) to my e-mail address? ([email protected])

It is the most fun game for CPS1 in my opinion, but I just can't get my MPX220 to cache it correctly. I've tried many times, but always get graphics glitches. Also tried creating a cache for it with fbaud, but no success.

Would really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

total noob here... when downloading and unpacking the rar i get an "unexpected end of archive" error Plz Help

10 download again...

20 goto 10

Edited by nothin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bear007
FinalBurn for WinCE is based on FinalBurn Alpha Plus 029523 u7 which supports cps1, cps2, neogeo and cave games. It supports 176x220, QVGA(both 240x320 and 320x240) and VGA screens. Save state, dipswitch and combo are supported now.

CPS1 Status

1941 ok

Captain Commando ok

Carrier Air Wing ok

Capcom World 2 ok

Cadillacs and Dianosaurs ok

Dynasty Wars ok

Final Fight ok

Forgotten World ok

Ghost 'N Ghost ok

Knights of the Round ok

Megaman ok

Mercs ok

Magic Sword ok

Mega Twins ok

Nemo ok

Pang! 3 ok

Pnickies ok

Quiz & Dragons ok

Quiz Tonosama no Yabou 2 Zenkoku-ban ok

Saturday Night Slam Masters unable to run

Street Fighter II ok

Street Fighter II CE ok

Street Fighter II Turbo ok

Street Fighter Zero ok

Strider ok

The King of Dragons ok

The Punisher ok

Three Wonders ok

U.N. Squadron ok

Varth ok

Warriors of Fate ok

Willow ok

CPS2 status

1944 ok

19xx ok

Armored Warriors ok

Alien Vs. Predator ok

Battle Circuit ok

Capcom Sports Club ok

Choko ok

Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness ok

Darkstalkers - the night warriors ok

Dungeons & Dragons - tower of doom ok

Dungeons & Dragons - shadow over mystara ok

Eco Fighters ok

Giga Wing ok

Hyper Street Fighter II - the anniversary edition ok

Jyangokushi ok

Mars Matrix ok

Marvel Super Heroes not tested

Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter ok

Mega Man 2 - the power fighters ok

Mighty! Pang ok

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo ok

Super Street Fighter II ok

Street Fighter Alpha ok

Street Fighter Alpha II ok

Street Fighter Alpha III ok

vsva ok

vsva2 ok

progear ok

CAVE status

Air Gallet ok

DoDonPachi ok

DonPachi ok

ESP Ra. De. ok

Fever SOS ok

Gaia Crusaders ok

Guwange ok

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon ok

Puzzle Uo Poko ok

Thunder Heroes ok

NEOGEO status

Art of Fighting ok

Matrimelee ok

Metal Slug 1 ok

Metal Slug X ok

Metal Slug 3 ok

Metal Slug 4 ok

Metal Slug 5 ok

Neo Turf Master ok

Puzzle Bobble ok

Puzzle Bobble 2 ok

Robo Army ok

Samurai Shodown ok

Samurai Shodown 2 ok

Samurai Shodown 4 graphics error

Samurai Shodown 5 bank error

Samurai Shodown 5 Special bank error

Street Hoop ok

Super Sidekicks ok

Svc Chaos ok

The King of Fighters '94 ok

The King of Fighters '95 ok

The King of Fighters '96 ok

The King of Fighters '97 ok

The King of Fighters '98 ok

The King of Fighters '99 ok

The King of Fighters 2000 ok

The King of Fighters 2001 ok

The King of Fighters 2002 ok

The King of Fighters 2003 ok

Thrash Rally ok

Windjammers ok

Zintrick ok

partial IGS PGM game support

optimize cave games load process

fix a bug which may overwrite your input configuration with null data

fix a inaccurate cycle for port io in z80

fix cps1 cache

Similiar to the finalburn for Win32, put your rom in the roms directory, then load it in the emulator.

0.003 support cache, so it will create cache when you first load a cps2 game, it may take several minutes.

It will take much less time when load the game again.

Make sure the neogeo bios has been put into the roms directory before rescan for neogeo games.

To use combo, put macros.dat to cfg directory. You can find macros.dat in finalburn alpha plus for pc.

Cache maker is easy to use, it will create the cache when you finish loading a rom.

The correct bios zip package contains

vs-bios.rom 0x020000 0xF0E8F27D

usa_2slt.bin 0x020000 0xE72943DE

asia-s3.rom 0x020000 0x91B64BE3

neo-po.bin 0x020000 0x16D0C132

neo-epo.bin 0x020000 0xD27A71F1

neodebug.bin 0x020000 0x698EBB7D

uni-bios.22 0x020000 0x2d50996a

sm1.sm1 0x020000 0x97Cf998B

sfix.sfx 0x020000 0x354029FC

000-lo.lo 0x010000 0xE09E253C

rom file vs-bios is not exist??can anyone help me!!QQ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dario69

Fails on T-Mo Shadow. So does Picodrive. Weird thing is the latest version of PocketSNES works fine and so does Smartgear so something specific about the video works different on Finalburn and Picodrive. New hardware, new hurdles I guess.

Edit: I should say they did fail. Now they both work. Really weird. I wonder if another game installed some files that made a difference. All I know is those two emu's failed before I installed any programs and now they work. Life is good. And the extra memory helps out a lot.

Edited by dario69

Guest kazuira
then that's your problem, final burn is compiled to run on at least windows ce 4.20 (windows mobile 2003).

Get the program "executability check" from here:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-C...bilityCheck.zip

Home :

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/2039/

Run it on your pocket pc, it will prompt you to select a file, select the final burn executable file, then a popup window will appear telling you some stuff "coredll.dll doesn't export function blah blah blah, etc"

press on "rewrite os version" and lower it to 3.0

There you are, i'm running Masterall's picodrive and final burn on my old and beloved HP Jornada 720 flawlessly.

Regards.

hi, i tried these program, and when i load a game, i get a black screen, and then the finalburn exits...

my pocket pc is 2002...

thanks...

Edited by kazuira

hi, i tried these program, and when i load a game, i get a black screen, and then the finalburn exits...

my pocket pc is 2002...

thanks...

make more memory...(program max, storage min.)..

use neverdorkmemory hack..maybe.

Guest cnvui2106

im using o2 exec win 2k6

i wanna play finalburn games but im a newbie ; i dont know everything !

what programs do i have to install on my pda?

where can i find finalburn's game roms ?

how to install these games on my pda ?

please help me

Guest adambomb_13

I have this working flawlessly on my motoQ I can't thank you enough for this more than amazing emu IT'S THE BEST! I only wish now that you will update your MAME emu to work just as this one does on the Q and add killer instinct and the mortal kombat games to itis this possible or just wishfull thinking?the mame emu at this point is nowhere near in the perfect working condition as this one and if you can update it to the finalburn 11 standards it would definatly golden part of a very significant packageEitherway thank you for a finalburn emu that is solid and bugfree on the motorola Q

Guest napoleon
The next version will support neogeo games, kof96 works fine without sound.

ok, I am completely lost. I don't know how, what, wher, I don't know anything. 3m new at this, very new, can you please let me know how to get it, install, etc. I have a mogul 6800. thanks

Guest Menneisyys
Masterall, is it possible, that you will make...mame emulator?

all ppc mame eemus aren't worthy using imo..

Did you try them both? (also, did you read my related review?)

Guest Menneisyys
I have this working flawlessly on my motoQ I can't thank you enough for this more than amazing emu IT'S THE BEST!

It indeed is - it is THE winner in the "Pocket PC: Emulators: Arcade Machines" category of the 2007 SP & PPCMag Best Software awards. BTW, his PicoDrive is the winner in "Pocket PC: Emulators: Desktop Game Consoles - Mega Drive (Genesis)" and Pocket Nester Plus in the NES category. Congrats Masterall ;)

Guest mikeeey
It indeed is - it is THE winner in the "Pocket PC: Emulators: Arcade Machines" category of the 2007 SP & PPCMag Best Software awards. BTW, his PicoDrive is the winner in "Pocket PC: Emulators: Desktop Game Consoles - Mega Drive (Genesis)" and Pocket Nester Plus in the NES category. Congrats Masterall ;)

wow congratulations masterall. does he get a special prize for winning? lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DisgruntleElf

All I want for Christmas is a FinalBurn update with the ability to select portait/landscape for every game. Thank you very much for all your hard work masterall. I'm sorry for nagging. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Guest MasterUWA
OK - I figured out my problem! The version of the file I downloaded - more often than not - was slightly different than the number supported by this program. If I was careful to match the number when downloading, the ROM's worked!

I'm shocked that I'm able to get full speed on my pocket PC! I've got a verizon VZ 6700 overclocked at 624 mhz, and the performance on these roms is greatly exceeding my expectations. I'm hoping masterall can continue to tweak this software - but right now, I already think he's a genius.

His Picodrive is the best Genesis emulator I've seen. I've got some issues with his SNES emulator - but it's still quality. And this - could be the best piece of software that I've put on my PPC. Thanks Masterall! Let me know when you get a paypal account - I'd like to make a small contribution in gratitude to your work. The hours of nostalgia and fun this has given me - have helped me out of a stressful situation. Thanks!

How do u overclock a PDA?!

They dont have a BIOS that u can access....