FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest Menneisyys
How do u overclock a PDA?!

They dont have a BIOS that u can access....

Please follow my articles - I've dedicated several articles to overrclocking. For the PXA-310 CPU in your PDA, you MIGHT want to give a try to either XCPUScalar ( http://www.immiersoft.com/ ) or Pocket Hack Master ( http://www.wizcode.com/products/view/pocket_hack_master ).

Note that the PXA-3x0 CPU series being brand new, neither of the above programs are explicitly stated to be compatible with it. That is, backup your device first, in case you end up having to hard reset it.

Guest Delete4Ever

Hi there,

I will really like to play the game WWF Wrestle Fest using this emulator, but seems like this game is not in the list, anyone know how is there any way to play this game using the emulator? million thanks....

I try finalburn with Toshiba G900. Otions-Display only Portrait mode active Lendscape left and Lendscape Right inactive. Rom start left up corner in little window. Please help!

Guest johnnybe

wowowowow!!!!i hav an orange m600 with wm5.the most unbelievable playroom(after install afterburn)now!this is a bless 4me the neomaniac!try it! :( :D :D excellent emulator santa claus!!!!happy new year my friends from greece!

Guest m.a.r.k.-13
I try finalburn with Toshiba G900. Otions-Display only Portrait mode active Lendscape left and Lendscape Right inactive. Rom start left up corner in little window. Please help!

That's also my problem. My eyes are very got but the screen is to small. also need active Landscape mode. Tohsiba's G900 has 800*480 by a 3 inch display.

Would happy if someone could sovle.

Guest mikeeey
how do get neo geo to work do u gotta make another folder for it or wat cuz i really wanna play metal slug

you need to download the neogeo bios which is somewhere near the begining of the thread.

Guest Luisito

Here is the list of working roms in my HTC Excalibur:

.-1941-Counter Attack(World)

.-Alien vs Predator

.-Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

.-Carrier Air Wings

.-Darkstalkers- the night warriors

.-Dynasty Wars

.-Knights of the Round

.-Marvel vs Capcom- clash of super heroes

.-Pang! 3

.-Rockman 2- the power fighters

.- Street Fighter II- the champion edition

.-The Punisher

.-Three Wonders

.-U.S. Navy

.-Vampire- the night warriors

.-X-Men vs Street Fighters

That's all i've tested

By the way....... i have the neogeo bios the one bigger than 700 kb but i'm not able to play any neogeo game, like the guy above me... do i have to create a folder with both, the bios and the roms or what?

Guest Donpacundo

guys can you share a cache files of these?

kof2000

ko2001

metal slug 3,4,5

coz my device sucks when creating cache it always hanging....thanks in advance guys

Guest DisgruntleElf
By the way....... i have the neogeo bios the one bigger than 700 kb but i'm not able to play any neogeo game, like the guy above me... do i have to create a folder with both, the bios and the roms or what?

If the neogeo bios doesn't display in the game directory then its missing files. If the neogeo bios does display and the neogeo games don't then the games are missing files or are not supported.

Guest myspace.com/briceson

ok i got the neogeo bios in put them in my folder zipped and un ziped and the games keep saying "rom file neo-po.bin (crc 0x16D0c132) is not exist."

what do i need and wat do i do?

Guest DisgruntleElf
ok i got the neogeo bios in put them in my folder zipped and un ziped and the games keep saying "rom file neo-po.bin (crc 0x16D0c132) is not exist."

what do i need and wat do i do?

Your neogeo bios is incomplete. masterall's FinalBurn PPC version requires a few more additional files then MAME's and the original arcade's neogeo bios. All the necessary files are listed on masterall's first thread. I think there is a link to the right neogeo bios on page 2 by a member called twolf. If not you can easily google it. Keep all of your files zipped and in the roms directory including the neogeo bios.

Guest myspace.com/briceson

that neo geo bio doesn have neo-po.bin thats what i need to get alot of games to work

and if it does how to i get it to work cuz i just dowloaded the bio and put it in yhe folder

?

do every thing need to be unzipped ?

Guest mikeeey
that neo geo bio doesn have neo-po.bin thats what i need to get alot of games to work

and if it does how to i get it to work cuz i just dowloaded the bio and put it in yhe folder

?

do every thing need to be unzipped ?

here, does this one work for you?

no you dont unzip it, just copy the zipped rom to the roms folder.

NEOGEO.ZIP

Guest Donpacundo
guys can you share a cache files of these?

kof2000

ko2001

metal slug 3,4,5

coz my device sucks when creating cache it always hanging....thanks in advance guys

nobody here give an attention on my request,anyway thanks a lot for ignoring my request...

Guest Donpacundo
here, does this one work for you?

no you dont unzip it, just copy the zipped rom to the roms folder.

can you share a working fbaud.exe and how to use it properly...coz the one posted at 1st page seems like a lot of bugs

thanks in advance

Guest Emuxxx

Hi all,

First I'd like to say thank you Masterall for making Finalburn run on Pocket Pcs and Smart phones.

I loved playing Streetfighter on my Pocket Pc that is untill I purchased my new Treo.

Heres my problem....

I just bought a Treo 755p when I try to synch Finalburn.exe it gives me this error :

There is no application on the orginizer to handle this file (0X4005)

I also attempted to drop the exe file on the mini Sd card.

What am I doing wrong.. Can someone please help. Do I need to build a folder on the Sd card.

Im dying to play cps2 games on my new phone...

Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

Guest DisgruntleElf
Hi all,

First I'd like to say thank you Masterall for making Finalburn run on Pocket Pcs and Smart phones.

I loved playing Streetfighter on my Pocket Pc that is untill I purchased my new Treo.

Heres my problem....

I just bought a Treo 755p when I try to synch Finalburn.exe it gives me this error :

There is no application on the orginizer to handle this file (0X4005)

I also attempted to drop the exe file on the mini Sd card.

What am I doing wrong.. Can someone please help. Do I need to build a folder on the Sd card.

Im dying to play cps2 games on my new phone...

Thank you in advance.

[email protected]

masterall 's FinalBurn for PPC only supports Windows Mobile, i.e. WM2003, etc. not Palm OS devices. There is however an application called PalmMAME which is essentially a version of MAME for Palm OS devices. You might want to try that instead.

Guest masterall

Sorry for the late comming 0.012 preview version, it is almost ready, it has several big changes including the pgm sound and cps3 driver.

mikeeey:

ARMV6 i.e. ARM11 specific optimization is not made yet, however, I have reschedule some instructions in the cpu core to give xscale and ARMV6 a better performance

Guest jaikben
Sorry for the late comming 0.012 preview version, it is almost ready, it has several big changes including the pgm sound and cps3 driver.

mikeeey:

ARMV6 i.e. ARM11 specific optimization is not made yet, however, I have reschedule some instructions in the cpu core to give xscale and ARMV6 a better performance

wtf cps3 driver :) great work man

mikeeey:

CPS3 would be awesome... but how much power does it need? :-)

Guest Menneisyys

mikeeey:

Wowz! Nice to hear there still is development :)

Guest masterall

I run the cps3 game about 2/3 speed on a 400M pxa272 phone with sound disabled.

I plan to write a new sh2 core for arm from scratch, and it will greatly improve the speed.