FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

I run the cps3 game about 2/3 speed on a 400M pxa272 phone with sound disabled.

I plan to write a new sh2 core for arm from scratch, and it will greatly improve the speed.

woooow....waiting for the new version here... :)

thank you very, very much!

Guest mikeeey
Sorry for the late comming 0.012 preview version, it is almost ready, it has several big changes including the pgm sound and cps3 driver.

mikeeey:

ARMV6 i.e. ARM11 specific optimization is not made yet, however, I have reschedule some instructions in the cpu core to give xscale and ARMV6 a better performance

YES!!!

thanks masterall!

I cant wait!

Guest Delete4Ever

I plan to write a new sh2 core for arm from scratch, and it will greatly improve the speed.

Hi Masterall, pleassse add in the support for the Wrestle Fest game pleasssse....

Guest Menneisyys

Wowz! you rule :) You cerrtainly deserved being a winner in several of our emulation-related categories :D

I'm not exacly sure what are the roms for CPS3, i found this site:

http://www.superroms.co.uk/cps3.htm

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Japan 990913)

JoJo's Venture (Japan 981202)

Red Earth (Japan 961121)

Street Fighter III, 2nd Impact: Giant Attack (Japan 970930)

Street Fighter III, 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (USA 990512)

Street Fighter III: New Generation (Japan 970204)

is this the full list?

I'm not exacly sure what are the roms for CPS3, i found this site: XXXX :)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Japan 990913)

JoJo's Venture (Japan 981202)

Red Earth (Japan 961121)

Street Fighter III, 2nd Impact: Giant Attack (Japan 970930)

Street Fighter III, 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (USA 990512)

Street Fighter III: New Generation (Japan 970204)

is this the full list?

Hi there. Yes as far as i know those are all games available (plus some older versions of the same games), since Capcoms 2D Engine was kinda outdated allready when it was released back then... :-)

I will give it a try for sure now... :)

Edit:

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact: Giant Attack wont show up in the list of roms.

Warzard / Red Earth also wont show up in the list of roms when i rescan.

Street Fighter III: New Generation not showing up either

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future... nope... no... not showing up in list

JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken not there either...

JoJo's Venture / JoJo no Kimyouna Bouken is shown, only shows alot of Squares instead of a name and takes ALOT of time of course for the Cache, but then it works and runs quite good on my mda3 with 400 Mhz once only. Playing it again only showed disorted colours tough. (see attached screen)

post-206173-1200868845_thumb.jpg

Maybe other names are needed for the zipped roms, others then PC CPS3 Emulator is using? Can they be zipped?

Edited by Zeiram

Guest mikeeey

masterall the new rom selector is great! i really like how you can browse between what you want to select, it makes thing so much easier!

as of right now ive only tried 1 rom, Photo Y2K, and i just let it sit there for about 5-10 minutes and it never did anything, so ill let you know when i get some roms to work.

great job tho!

EDIT: so i got Photo Y2K working. ill make a list of compatible games and non compatible games.

working

Photo Y2K (PGM)

Dimahoo!! (fully works now!) (CPS2)

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (CPS3) (runs at like 2fps)

not working

the gladiator (PGM)

Demon Front (PGM)

Bee Storm - DoDonPachi II (PGM)

Warzard/Red Earth (CPS3)

so far i havnt even goten a single CPS3 rom to show up except street fighter III 3rd strike, which took a lot of searching to finally find the right rom...and even then, it only runs at about 2fps.

Edited by mikeeey

Guest masterall

this version does not include the new sh2 core, the new core is almost finished, need more test

the cps3 driver only support nocd version, try google them :)

turn off sound, pgm is playable on 200MHz 64MRAM phone

turn off sound, cps3 is almost playable on 400MHz 128MRAM phone

I will add the new sh2 core in the 0.012.

I have tested the following game which runs ok

cps3:

sf3 new generation

sf3 2nd impact

sf3 3rd strike

jojo's venture

pgm:

oriental legend

knights of valour

others have various problem

well, got sf3 running on my tilt! too bad the tilt has a know video driver issue (no real drivers) but i recorded 2 vids of it anyway!

1st on is the intro, second is gameplay, mostly without sound, i did enable it for like 2 seconds on the middle of the second one.

Guest mikeeey
this version does not include the new sh2 core, the new core is almost finished, need more test

the cps3 driver only support nocd version, try google them :)

turn off sound, pgm is playable on 200MHz 64MRAM phone

turn off sound, cps3 is almost playable on 400MHz 128MRAM phone

I will add the new sh2 core in the 0.012.

cps3:

sf3 new generation

sf3 2nd impact

sf3 3rd strike

jojo's venture

pgm:

oriental legend

knights of valour

others have various problem

cool masterall! im glad ot know it can get even faster!

does pgm roms also need to be nocd? i havnt been able to get bee storm: DoDonPachi II to work, but it is listed in your list.

o btw, i noticed this:

screenshot1ik2.png

the sidescroller in ladnscape is just barely showing, its hard to get to.

well, got sf3 running on my tilt! too bad the tilt has a know video driver issue (no real drivers) but i recorded 2 vids of it anyway!

1st on is the intro, second is gameplay, mostly without sound, i did enable it for like 2 seconds on the middle of the second one.

lol yep thats what my framerate looks like too.

Edited by mikeeey

cps3:

sf3 new generation

sf3 2nd impact

sf3 3rd strike

jojo's venture

Can you tell what the zipfiles are named? No SF Game is shown for me, Only pne Jojo-Game?

Guest mikeeey
Can you tell what the zipfiles are named? No SF Game is shown for me, Only pne Jojo-Game?

i believe they have an "n" at the end of the rom name. as he said it has to be the nocd version. for example the working street fighter 3 rom is called sfiii3n.zip

the jojo game appears on my ppc, but not in my pc, i cant play it because it freezes my ppc when it tries to create the 80mb cache file...

:)

the cache maker program isnt recognizing any csp3 rom...

i believe they have an "n" at the end of the rom name. as he said it has to be the nocd version. for example the working street fighter 3 rom is called sfiii3n.zip

Hmmm this didnt do the trick for me, seems there must be some difference in the roms as well...

Can you please tell what files are included in your zip of the recognized version?

the jojo game appears on my ppc, but not in my pc, i cant play it because it freezes my ppc when it tries to create the 80mb cache file...

the cache maker program isnt recognizing any csp3 rom...

How long did you wait? It takes ALOT of time to create the cache. Also make sure your Device is not powering down during creation, this will break the cache-file it seems.

Edited by Zeiram

your right it takes a LOOOONG time to create the cache for the first time, and the "turn off backlight" option had to be unchecked in the system option, thank you.

So jojo works fine on my qtek s110 now, and its the same speed as any metal slug rom with no sound.

your right it takes a LOOOONG time to create the cache for the first time, and the "turn off backlight" option had to be unchecked in the system option, thank you.

So jojo works fine on my qtek s110 now, and its the same speed as any metal slug rom with no sound.

Can you start it again and it still runs fine? I played it once, and after i ended and started it again it only shows the messed up colors i mentioned above?

Also can you see the proper name in the list? I only see it as alot of squares as shown here on the screenshot.

post-206173-1200917322_thumb.jpg

yes, the second time i played it the colors are fine and the game plays ok.

no, the real name doesnt appear, that must be the chinese name,since i dont have a chinese font those squares turn up instead of the name, but the cache file has the same name as the zip.

I once had wierd colors in a metal slug rom that had a bad cache file, delete the cache file and try to remake it thru ppc.

JOJOBA.zip:

screen003iz4.jpg

Edited by twolf

yes, the second time i played it the colors are fine and the game plays ok.

no, the real name doesnt appear, that must be the chinese name,since i dont have a chinese font those squares turn up instead of the name, but the cache file has the same name as the zip.

I once had wierd colors in a metal slug rom that had a bad cache file, delete the cache file and try to remake it thru ppc.

JOJOBAn.zip:

screen003iz4.jpg

After giving it a fifth or sixth try it finally worked again... :-)

Still i cant see any other roms it seems...

very true.... sf3: 3rd strike creates a 96MB cache file :D

very true.... sf3: 3rd strike creates a 96MB cache file :)

It still wont show any SF Games for me?

Can someone list me the files included in his games zipfile so i maybe can see the difference?