FinalBurn for WinCE 0.014

Guest masterall

Guest rbueno
finalburn 0.008 works fine on wm5 except neogeo savegames wich do not work

final burn 0.010 doesn't read my roms at all, they are zipped and work fine in 0.008

is 0.010 worth the bother or why does it not read my roms ?

thank you

I have the same issue. I think it's better we keep using v0.008

Regards

Guest nothin

0.01 is best for ma so far. EVERYTHING i want is working, everything. Just proper ROMs...

just masterpiece.

time for savegames.

Edited by nothin

Guest Menneisyys

Is there a speed increase (particularly with the Metal Slugs) with the new release? Should I spend some time reviewing it?

Guest nothin
stop complaining about save games :rolleyes:

i never complain - i am conscious user... i am, hm, reporting my thoughts...

Edited by nothin

Guest Dinth

Hmm, i have playing D&D: SoM and when fighting two grey large dogs, and killed one of them, finalburn crashed without error message.

Guest mikeeey
i never complain - i am conscious user... i am, hm, reporting my thoughts...

what are saves doing for you? for me they work just fine..

Guest masterall

well, more games is about to be add, maybe toaplan and pgm, and I am working on some other CAVE drivers e.g. power instinct 2.

Guest dario69
finalburn 0.008 works fine on wm5 except neogeo savegames wich do not work

final burn 0.010 doesn't read my roms at all, they are zipped and work fine in 0.008

is 0.010 worth the bother or why does it not read my roms ?

thank you

Metal Slug suffers the most. Rarely if ever does it load correctly. Can't be a system memory issue because all of the other Slug games load fine. Just the first one. Strange.

Great update overall.

Guest mikeeey
well, more games is about to be add, maybe toaplan and pgm, and I am working on some other CAVE drivers e.g. power instinct 2.

is toaplan and pgm the name of 2 games? or is it different types of games/drivers? when i type in pgm i see a variety of different vertical air shooter games.

Guest Dinth

PGM - its a game system Polygame Master : http://www.mameworld.net/maws/srch.php?pag...570&by=name

Toaplan its a game manufacturer (and also he have own driver) : http://www.mameworld.net/maws/srch.php?pag...758&by=name

Ahh you can check my list of emulated games with screenshots : http://pda-forum.info/viewtopic.php?t=9

Edited by Dinth

Guest twolf

Mslugs and other neogeo games save/load work fine now, the main diference it that the neogeo saves are on the my documents folder and the other games are in config/games sometimes one savegame actually lands on the state folder

But if it works, let it...

:rolleyes:

Edited by twolf

Guest Fresko

hi, can you in next software relise of finalburn create default key setting, im always play with the same buttons.. sorry for my bad english

Guest Zeiram

When i try to open roms that need a cache it sometimes work but most of the time it wont and kicks me out of FinalBurn? Is there a fix around this or do i just need patience? :-P

Also i was wondering if the cave games only create one cache named "cave" and not seperate files like neo geo emulation?

Guest benfica88
hi, can you in next software relise of finalburn create default key setting, im always play with the same buttons.. sorry for my bad english

Ya, it's a pain to always configure that buttons for every game seperately. One config should work for all the games. One strange issue I have is that once the game is done chached and I change the buttons the game never runs fine again until I delete the cache. It starts to run slow and jerky. But, if I dont edit the keys it runs fine... This happens in every version except .007

Guest nothin
When i try to open roms that need a cache it sometimes work but most of the time it wont and kicks me out of FinalBurn? Is there a fix around this or do i just need patience? :-P

Also i was wondering if the cave games only create one cache named "cave" and not seperate files like neo geo emulation?

1. low mem situation/not enough card space?

2. indeed cave cache is made as 1 file, is that supposed to work like this?

Edited by nothin

Guest akuma7703

Sweet! The more CAVE's the better! PS: Is it just me or fbaud doesn't create CAVE caches?

Guest akuma7703
Is there a speed increase (particularly with the Metal Slugs) with the new release? Should I spend some time reviewing it?

Think I'd wait a release or so more before a fresh review sir... especially with the coming cavalcade of CAVE compatibility. BTW, seeing as the CAVE suggestion worked out so well, how about one more masterall: IREM implementation. In the Hunt and Undercover Cops...mmm...delicious.

Guest twolf

Actually one default setting is a good idea, but its also important settings per game, because not all games have the same features in buttons...

One config that becomes the default for all games, and then it still could be re-configured per games is a great ideia!

Guest nothin
One config that becomes the default for all games, and then it still could be re-configured per games is a great ideia!

indeed , bump for idea.