What's your favourite classic handset you've owned?

Guest rockykabir

Guest mobieg

for me the best classic phone se t610. i loved that phone i thought it was so cool and always used to carry the

cleaning cloth.

Guest mark4130

My all time favourite would have to be the original Motorola Startac or the Timeport phones. My timeport went round the world with me and was there for me whenever I needed it... at one point it was the only means of communication between the factory in China I was walking round and my bases in the Uk and Chicago! Bless it.

My fave of current handsets would be the C500, it was the first viable smartphone - solid, decent battery life, stable, small... a lovely little phone.

Saying that though, Im loving my SE W810i at the moment..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pookiecheeks

hello all,

..ALL my mobiles phone have been decent ones, so i guess they've all been my favourite yes ?

nokia orange

nk702

nokia 7110

spv

spv e200

spv m2000

sony ericsson k800i(brilliant handset, but christ knows why i bought it)

pooks

Guest jchamier
' date='Apr 14 2006, 19:54' post='1804']I think it probably has to be the Nokia 7110 for me, that was a great phone. Otherwise, the Nokia 6210 was a good, stable, workhorse...

Great, but unreliable :-) I never owned one, but watched lots of people swearing at them !!

6210 was excellent, and the 6230i even more so. I used that old workhorse for about 3 years, and its sitting in the cupboard in case of a total emergency. First phone with built in modem, GPRS and bluetooth I owned I believe !

6230 and 6230i replaced it, these are damn good.

I do (now) like my Orange SPV C600, but with the absolute crap of Lotus Notes syncing tools, I'm not using it that much, its got my work SIM in.

Personally, I'm loving my 9300i, its fantastic at work, and as a connected PDA, but sometimes I miss the size of the 6230i :)

J