Thoroughly Satisfied with Tmobile

Guest sporkguy

Guest motty

tmob even supply the softward on the disc to use the phone as a modem, id much rather sit at my pc than on my phone, i do use the net on my phone but its just alot better on the pc, i didnt abuse it much anyway, its only dial up speed...wait untill i get me a 3g phone :)

Guest sporkguy
tmob even supply the softward on the disc to use the phone as a modem, id much rather sit at my pc than on my phone, i do use the net on my phone but its just alot better on the pc, i didnt abuse it much anyway, its only dial up speed...wait untill i get me a 3g phone :)

hehe I've been eyeing up a Hermes when they come out.. just gotta get a job first!

btw - you gonna get the M5000 for your liberate phone? (before you quit, obviously!)

Guest confucious

IUt is specifically excluded from the ?7.50 option - if you want to use it as a modem go for the Pro option. Using it on GPRS is the main reason it's excluded - on 3G it doesn't matter.

Any use on the ?7.50 option is grossly unfair on other users and if you are using it on GPRS is likely to get you banned.

Guest dr who
IUt is specifically excluded from the ?7.50 option - if you want to use it as a modem go for the Pro option. Using it on GPRS is the main reason it's excluded - on 3G it doesn't matter.

Any use on the ?7.50 option is grossly unfair on other users and if you are using it on GPRS is likely to get you banned.

Be interesting to see if they flag it up. I wonder how actively they will police this?

Guest confucious
Be interesting to see if they flag it up. I wonder how actively they will police this?

They might not - and I'd be suprised if they bothered with people using it on 3G. But if someone complains that they can't make calls because someone is using a phone as a GPRS modem they could get a bit miffed.