Smartphone QVGA quake and source code.

Guest mmone3

Guest mikeeey
_snd_mixahead is an offset to when the sound ends. so you might want to play around with that value.

yea i play around with it and it does nothing. i can set it to 0.01 or 0.99 or 1.99 or 9.99 and its no different than eachother.

Guest mikeeey
that was... thanks!

mikeey try with this _snd_mixahead "0.10" . it works ok for me. with 0.50 i have that lag (i've observed that was already in config.cfg)

thanks it works perfect once again. i was starting to think id never see it sync rite again

Guest mikeeey
Can someone test this version, I made the sound 8bit and mono. Hoping it might help speed things up a bit.

i dont think i notice any speed difference. or sound either... and at the beging loading screen it still says its 11025 quality sound, but then again it still says its 176x144 resolution. so i cant tell if there is a difference between speed or sound.

Guest muserock

hi. i can't seem to download your Pocketquake.exe file.....it gets to 513k of 920k but then just stops. :D

Is there another place i can try downloading it from, or if that doesn't work, could u email it to me? Thanks so much! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Bongmaster

OMG :D yay finally Quake fullscreen on my Lobster 700 (HTC Monet) :D woohoo!

works ok too :)

thanx so much :D been a pain playing it on a postage stamp :D

• 3 months later...
Guest The_Outlier

Well I am using a blackjack and the game itself loads and I guess I even see the first screen (new game, options, etc.). The reason I have to guess about what I'm seeing is because the screen seems to be split up into four different zones, all of which show a garbled image of the starting screen. Anyone have any suggestion on how I can solve this?

Edited by The_Outlier

• 11 months later...
Guest Alex2422
Well I am using a blackjack and the game itself loads and I guess I even see the first screen (new game, options, etc.). The reason I have to guess about what I'm seeing is because the screen seems to be split up into four different zones, all of which show a garbled image of the starting screen. Anyone have any suggestion on how I can solve this?

how can i play it on my samsung I320.no one port is workng :D