Rivia Gentimer 2.0 Beta for Pocket PC

Guest rivia

Guest okctmaxxer

this morning my alarm was set for 5am on the dot and it didn't go off until 6am, apparently it ignored the microsoft patch for the new daylight savings time for that our dang government adopted here in the US I tested my device with the microsoft calender program and it works fine and on time. I have not tested it yet with the new version but I noticed it with the last version so I wanted to let you know. I will report again if I notice the same thing tomorrow.

Also, Is it very hard to put an option in for 12-hour format?

Thanks!

Guest lukeap69

Hi Mateusz

The final release is working now with my imate jasjar. So far, my testing appears to be okay. No issues yet.

Thanks.

Arnold

Hello,

Rivia Gentimer 2.0 is out! ;) Here is the news item (I hope it will be soon on the first page): http://www.modaco.com/Rivia-Gentimer-20-Re...ed-t252868.html

Thank you very much for your help in making this product as it is, without you it we would have much more work.

In order to receive the registration code I've promised, send an e-mail to support [at] rivia.net and send your device's owner name and I'll send back the code.

Still, if you find any issues, or anything - you know where to find me :D.

Best Wishes,

Mateusz Grzegorzek

• 4 weeks later...
Guest szadzik

Hi, I have been looking for a good alaram clock for a very long time now and your app seems ALMOST perfect.

There is just ONE thing that would make it the most useful alarm app I have ever used.

Recurrences.

What I mean here is adding an option like in the calendar, for the alarm to reoccur daily, weekly, biweekly etc.

At work my shifts change every other week, and I need to be able to set my alarm clock to:

a) Go off every other Friday;

;) Go off every other Saturday

etc., etc.

If it is possible to include such an option, I think it would be very convenient.

Not only for me I hope.

Edited by szadzik

Guest rivia
Hi, I have been looking for a good alaram clock for a very long time now and your app seems ALMOST perfect.

There is just ONE thing that would make it the most useful alarm app I have ever used.

Recurrences.

Hi,

The recurrences are already implemented - simply go to the settings dialog, and select recurrences dialog. You can define new recurrence patterns there.

The only limitation is that you can only set weekly recurrences - you cannot set alarms to go off every month. However I think that the lack of this feature isn't so painful, because it is easier to use the bulit-in calendar functionality to define such alerts.

Mateusz

Guest szadzik
Hi,

The recurrences are already implemented - simply go to the settings dialog, and select recurrences dialog. You can define new recurrence patterns there.

The only limitation is that you can only set weekly recurrences - you cannot set alarms to go off every month. However I think that the lack of this feature isn't so painful, because it is easier to use the bulit-in calendar functionality to define such alerts.

Mateusz

I know the recurrences you implemented and have already tested it. Weekly and monthly recurrences are no good in my case.

P.S. I use calendar for waking me up, but it makes the calendar very cluttered because I see the wake up alarm for every day, no good.

I hoped it would be able to add a biweekly recurrences.