Paul's must have FREE HTC Vox Software!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest C600Madness

Nope tried that still doesn't work! The options just don't appear! ;)

I turned the delete notification off so at least I can quickly delete now but still can't select all and set to read.

Nevermind I can use the Googlemail interface on the browser instead of the IMAP download mail.

• 2 weeks later...

hello thanks for this programs, does the flash web sites work properly in the htc 710s?, I cant see them, Any sugestion the flash lite 2.1 doesn't work. please help me. thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest matrix77
Surely a complete must DontForget

Message reminders

Switch of the blinking GPS led

Timed profile switching (usefull for night time)

http://magazin.softimage.cz/?page_id=26

It is switching profile but whent the time expire it doesn't switch it back.

Here it is an example: Ive set it to switch from Normal to Vibrate profile at 10:30  and at 10:32 to switch it back to Normal but i doesn't, it remain in Vibrate profile.

post-327512-1196871585_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest A.Bagatov
It is switching profile but whent the time expire it doesn't switch it back.

Here it is an example: Ive set it to switch from Normal to Vibrate profile at 10:30 and at 10:32 to switch it back to Normal but i doesn't, it remain in Vibrate profile.

post-327512-1196871585_thumb.jpg

AND why doesn't it finally SUPPORT MP3????

Guest prajith
hello thanks for this programs, does the flash web sites work properly in the htc 710s?, I cant see them, Any sugestion the flash lite 2.1 doesn't work. please help me. thanks

You might want to read this

Guest Bulbasor
Probably not appropriate for CardCache, but how about 'MoDaCo CardInbox'?

Here's those settings put into a CAB (it creates the folder on the Storage Card too). :(

P

Hey Paul. These settings doesn't seem to work on swedish wm6. I think Storage Card is called Minneskort on swedish devices. Can you fix a cabfile with that

• 1 month later...
Guest Rolandhurt01

I have found a nice little app that displays an incomming txt message in a bubble on the Homescreen like WM6 Pro does, will check with the developer if it ok to post it for download on here as I am Beta testing it for him. It's called SMSDrFix if you want to Google for it

Roland

Guest zakdoek

downloaded sktools lite, and deleted it after using... the program is deleted but i still have shortcuts in my Start Menu for Freeup RAM, Registry explorer and Autoclean..... I also have an empty folder in my start menu......!

Please help me!!!

how do i delete this????? :) :D

Guest swapnilgyani
downloaded sktools lite, and deleted it after using... the program is deleted but i still have shortcuts in my Start Menu for Freeup RAM, Registry explorer and Autoclean..... I also have an empty folder in my start menu......!

Please help me!!!

how do i delete this????? :) :D

To remove programs from your phone, you need to uninstall them, as opposed to deleting folders - much the same way we do on our computers.

To fix your problem:

Reinstall SLTools Lite. To uninstall, goto Start > Settings > Remove Programs and select SKTools Lite from the list

• 3 months later...
Guest ICQEagle

Please help me!!!

how do i delete this????? :D :(

Simply go to Windows\Startmenu and delete the garbage...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Raj_1599

Hey frds i just bought new HTC S710

i need to know if i can play video formats like avi mpeg etc on it

it also doesnt support winzip files

so plz send me some softwares or codecs which can help me with the same

thank

[email protected]

plz mail me n help me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tony66

hello Paul

i need help. I have an unlocked spv e650 UK and i used since 2007 here in switzerland. now from one day to the other if i like to put on w-lan he ask me the key, if i put the key egde goes also on. But no connection with w-lan . now i try to put of edge and he goes again on the edge icon. after try two three times edge goes off. Whats this for a problem Paul.???? Sorry for my english. You think there is mobile registry or reso registry settings for that problem???

Very strange....mmmmmmm :o

Here's my personal list of must have FREE software for the Vox... all IMHO, YMMV etc. etc. :D

This thread will be updated as I add stuff, and feel free to suggest additions yourself!

:(

P

ClockOnTop - top bar digital clock

Inbox Extender - add 'Delete All' and 'Mark All as Read' options to your inboxes.

MoDaCo CardCache - move your Pocket IE Cookies / History / Cache to Storage Card. You can delete '\Windows\Profiles' after installing and rebooting.

MoDaCo DoNew - adds functionality to create new Word and Excel documents!

MoDaCo Google Search - changes Windows Live search in PIE and Windows Live to Google.

MoDaCo S710 de-Brander - Don't like the green everywhere? de-Brand your S710!

Palringo - Palringo, text, push to talk and image chat for your device. Install and join the 'MoDaCo' group!

PhoneSharpMT - Got a blog that supports an XML-RPC API (most do!)? Use your lovely keyboard to post to it with this application!

SKTools Lite - useful tools for cleaning registry, notification queue etc. Has additional options for freeing RAM quickly.

SKTSync - sync your device with a time server. Useful to install after you've just hard reset the device

Vito CopyPaste - adds cut and paste functionality. To install, copy EXE to device and run. To use, press and hold action key!

Windows Live Search - Windows Live Maps and local search for your device.

• 2 weeks later...