BoyGenius unboxes the HTC Kaiser

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest GordonTGopher
Yes, I just discoevered, "the wireless gentleman's club" apparently..

:rolleyes: Not quite the description I had in mind but a lot better for polite company

Gordon

Guest mikeeey
:rolleyes: Not quite the description I had in mind but a lot better for polite company

Gordon

lol yea u guys didnt know about his forum? i did. its pretty helpful, but as some people found the content on his forum. some though shows how well the device's cameras are lol. still havent got a reply beack from him but il let you know if i do.

Guest mikeeey
lol yea u guys didnt know about his forum? i did. its pretty helpful, but as some people found the content on his forum. some though shows how well the device's cameras are lol. still havent got a reply beack from him but il let you know if i do.

hey guys check this out! a hands on review of the htc kaiser!

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...t=0#entry826795

Rom updated today, This device is so much faster now I have also been told the GPS is now enabled.

Going to give it a try a bit later the rom which shipped on the was a month old rom.

When this comes to being released it will be a fine phone, the phone is now a lot quicker than my TyTN.

Guest mikeeey
Rom updated today, This device is so much faster now I have also been told the GPS is now enabled.

Going to give it a try a bit later the rom which shipped on the was a month old rom.

When this comes to being released it will be a fine phone, the phone is now a lot quicker than my TyTN.

yes ive seen, it's actually the AT&T rom. u mean the moddel you got the gps didnt work? i watched the video bengalboy posted and the one he had the gps did infact work. i hope 2 months will go by soon so i can get this phone.

can u test some emulators or games such as COD2 or Quake 3 in the near future?

that rom that was released yesterday on xda developers was not the rom which is on my device. i dont use operator roms as they come loaded with things i do not use as i use a uk provider.

the gps was disabled in the the previous rom. It had debug tools which showed the gps status but there was no way to enable it.

the rom which bengalboy has on his device is the same rom i have on mine :-)

Guest mikeeey
that rom that was released yesterday on xda developers was not the rom which is on my device. i dont use operator roms as they come loaded with things i do not use as i use a uk provider.

the gps was disabled in the the previous rom. It had debug tools which showed the gps status but there was no way to enable it.

cool. do u think you will be giving any review in the near future or anymore pictures? im curious how its autofocus is and how well it takes pictures at night.

even if u cant take a picture could u explain the 2? i was kind of hoping the night photos are better than they used to be. :)

Guest The Doctor

xxnoelziexx, the GPS function is enabled in the RADIO not the OS of the device, so its perfectly possible you had an OS with built in GPS management, but a radio that didn't support it yet.

I would also be curious as to whether the preproduction bootloader allows you to flash unsigned code to it...

Phil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.