HTC reveals the P3450 'Touch' - and it's coming to Orange and T-Mobile!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest psionara
Don't worry, it's Microsoft. Judging by the baby steps the've made since the 2002 OS thru 2006 OS...There wont be any significant tech advancements for a long time! :)

Perhaps, especially if you have experienced the (perhaps slow) evolution of WM but for me the last time I experienced WM was 2003 version and much of the setup etc was a bit cryptic etc, WM6 seems a lot lot easier and more usable, I am not looking for a full Office 2007 replacement but a reasonable approximation which WM6 (professional) seems to have

Guest Peppermint Hippo
Umm I realise this is off topic but be careful doing this as the phone that t-mob send you isnt actually yours to sell until you have completed the new term of your contract.

A friend of mine ordered an "unwanted upgrade" from ebay and about 2 weeks later it stoped working and a message appeared on the screen telling him the phone had been bared and to visit an orange store. He went into a local orange shop to ask what was on, they took the phone gave him back the sim card and told him to have a nice day....

I don't know if this happens often but he was told that after a new phone is sent out to a customer the network checks that the correct sim card is inserted and being used. If not.... lock down.

But it might just be that orange are c*ocks!

Cheers

Ben

Wrong. The phone is yours to do as you wish with it from day 1. If you want to get a phone on upgrade and sell it the next day then you can. The phone forms no part of the contract. It is merely an incentive for you to sign up to the airtime agreement.

What happened in your mates case is that someone ebayed their upgrade, pocketed the money then probably reported the phone stolen (insurance fiddle probably) and the network then blacklisted it. So that chancer got your mates money....and a repacement phone. I'd get your mate to go back to the buyer and demand a refund.

Guest Samuran
Wrong. The phone is yours to d...

So what about the phone you get at the beginning of a new contract? Does the same apply?

Ben

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.