htc TOUCH theme for VOX

Guest Looby

Guest Bunecarera

I see.

and how about making it possible to scroll in landscape mode? That would solve the problem of the tight parameters? Doesn't it?

First I would like to say this is a great theme, very nice with grey.

I was wondering if there is a posibility to select the time to go to the clock/alarm settings?

The rest is just great.

Guest Looby
First I would like to say this is a great theme, very nice with grey.

I was wondering if there is a posibility to select the time to go to the clock/alarm settings?

The rest is just great.

Thanks Aage, it would be nice to have the option you suggest as well as the idea of Bloem, I would love to add more possiblities but there is simply no more space available for plugins.

Guest Mark Ludgate
Thanks, I'm with it now. I forgot to rename the call screens to Smartouch. I have the full LCD version on my device ( which I upload to a French Site) and it is pulling the screens in from there as they are the same so it always works. If I had deleted the LCD version off the phone I would have picked it up.

My apologies to all concerned in giving you a bit of hassle.... :rolleyes: I have ammended the original post...

Thanks for the effort.

Great Theme

Mark

Guest Looby

Hi Mark, I don't mind, it's kind of open source really and as we all like different things it's nice to customize it the way you like. As regards to the Smartmonitor you will find that if you scroll down past the appointments in landscape mode it now scatters the screen. In this case it doesn't matter too much as it's only a viewing item on the homescreen but it would if it had to be accessible.

Guest Mark Ludgate
Hi Mark, I don't mind, it's kind of open source really and as we all like different things it's nice to customize it the way you like. As regards to the Smartmonitor you will find that if you scroll down past the appointments in landscape mode it now scatters the screen. In this case it doesn't matter too much as it's only a viewing item on the homescreen but it would if it had to be accessible.

Yes I Had spotted that it scatters in Landscape I can live that.

Just added Signal strength as well I need it where I live.

Mark

Guest Skunkchild

Thanks Looby - really nice work

just got my e650 today and the touch makeover shows it off well

Thought I'd share a couple of alternative backgrounds - hope that's cool with you

htctouchb.jpghtctouchg.jpg

Guest Bunecarera

Nice one Skunkchild.

Could you possibly make the one with the road for the Smartouch theme (See above)? The calendar and wifi are there mixed so these don't work.

smartouchqp0.th.jpg

smartouchqp0.th.jpg

Guest Looby
hi loopy lots of uploads here which one should i use on here for the FINAL version with fixes etc? just to make sure?

Hi mstar, yes I agree it has got a bit confusing I guess it's the way we live today a bit like Starbucks so much choice when what we want is a cup of coffee, anyway it's no bad thing. I'm glad it has created such interest I never expected it and it does seem to compliment the Vox\E650 well. I have taken in all the comments and this issue incorporates the items most requested. The screenshot is from the Orange E650 and shows how it looks after Paul's debrander with the proper icons. Thanks everyone :rolleyes:

post-116892-1181831290_thumb.gif

Smartouch.zip

Guest Bunecarera
Nice one Skunkchild.

Could you possibly make the one with the road for the Smartouch theme (See above)? The calendar and wifi are there mixed so these don't work.

Nevermind. Already made it myself.

This is how my homescreen looks. And I must say, this theme just looks just amazing on the phone!!

th_34695_htc_Touch_122_370lo.jpg

th_35055_ss025_122_1110lo.jpg

Guest zzp9cj
This is the final release of Smartouch to go with Pauls mega debrander. I just managed to squeeze it all in with about one pixel to spare, I didn't want to change the screen as I wanted to retain the integrity with the original ' touch ' design. I have enlarged the time ( full 24hr i.e 01:14 ) added an all appointments calendar display and changed the scroll-bar to a matching homescreen green to make for easier viewing. I hope you like it.. :rolleyes:

...oh, and while i was at it I debranded the Orange carrier on front screen!

NB. The second file below is the new ammended version, please do not download the first.

This is an amazing theme .. thanks for the efforts ... do you know how i go about decreasing the font size in the clock display .. it looks a little overpowering and when you have the Alarm symbol it sits outside of the box ! Hope that doesn't sound to rude regarding this great theme ;-)

Guest Bunecarera

Open the xml file in notepad or something and search for "CARRIER PLUGIN" there you will see

-

Change the font size to another value.

This line comes from my XML. I changed it to 48, I think this is better. I also changed the position of the clock (Y and X values)

Save the xml and replace it on your HTC.

Guest zzp9cj
Thanks, smaller clock.... :P

oh no .. think I am just being dense .. removed everythign .. downloaded new zip .. reloaded .. still got bigger clock :rolleyes:

Guest Looby
oh no .. think I am just being dense .. removed everythign .. downloaded new zip .. reloaded .. still got bigger clock :rolleyes:

Switch to another theme, run activesync and then select Smartouch again :P

Guest Looby

bump

Edited by Looby

Guest BigBlue007

@Looby:

This is a really great HS, especially since I'm using the S710 to cover the time until the Touch is being released here... :rolleyes:

One thing I really like about the Touch's HS is that it displays the time in a LCD style format. Would it be possible to create a variant of your HS (which would then probably require LCDPlugin) that does the same?

Many thanks in advance!