htc TOUCH theme for VOX

Guest Looby

Guest Rosmalen

thnx for the very nice theme!! i love to use it but i miss something.

Is it possible to add more agenda items at the bottem of the screen?!

I made a photoshop example. can anyone make me the XML?!

dennis.JPG

Guest hmoner

Rosmalen's idea is good

but I'd like to have also the MRU icons list

So I think it would be great to have 2 lines of calendar + 1 line of MRU icons (small)

Guest hmoner
MRU icons.. Are that the icons of the programmes that you have used!?

Yes

And well, I'm trying the Ruttensoft homescreen designer, but it doesn't have the feature for building a colorscheme

I have tons of hot women pics to build the new version of my homescreen, but I don't have the right tool...

my old homescreen :) (for wm2003SE phones)

http://www.modaco.com/downloads-file1478.html

Guest janjan2
Got it to work. I renamed the folder to smartouch.home. That did the trick. And it seems that in your XML some names were messed up of the files. The background refers to the theme of the touch, but is is named differently... So I also changed them.

Just check it out, you should see it. I attached a new version.

Some remarks.

* Is it possible to have the clock in white in stead of gray? White is easier to see...

* And can you put a space between the time and the text of the appointement in the calender plugin? (Check your screenshot, there isn't any...)

* And when I go to settings or contacts or... The highlight is always in green instead of Gray like in the HTC touch theme. Any idea how to change this?

Great work btw.

smartouch.rar

Thankz man.. its working nize. zuper :)

Guest Mechanicaldan

My phone isn't grabbing the .jpg files. It's just using the standard .jpg files listed in the application data/home folder. I have the layout of the smartouch homescreen, but not the images. The time, emails, text messages, windows logo, Wi-Fi, and appointment are all in the right place, just no images. I have a Vodafone v1415.

What wrong?

Edited by Mechanicaldan

My phone isn't grabbing the .jpg files. It's just using the standard .jpg files listed in the application data/home folder. I have the layout of the smartouch homescreen, but not the images. The time, emails, text messages, windows logo, Wi-Fi, and appointment are all in the right place, just no images. I have a Vodafone v1415.

What wrong?

You should have only 2 touch items in Application Data\Home......the touch xml file and the touch folder containing all the images. The homescreen is designed to pull the images in from the touch folder. The images must not be placed separately in Application Data\Home. I hope this points you in the right direction...regards .....Looby. :)

Guest Mechanicaldan

Just to follow up, and to help anyone else out, the problem I was having with my backgrounds not showing up is this: On the Home Screen page, I had a different Color scheme and Background Image selected. As soon as I chose "Default" for both, all my homescreens work. Yeah!

Edited by Mechanicaldan

Guest turbominor

lovely theme looby :)

do you thing you could add the windows live services to the bottom ( messenger/email bit not the live search) and the date ?

would be the perfect theme for me then!

(cannot select the live bits as they are greyed out)

Great homescreen, I like it very much.

I have played with him a little (not that I know how to write an homescreen but I did some cut and paste from other homescreens).

So now I have on it:

CBremainder plugin - I can see more of my calander .

Smart monitor

Media Player plugin

This is how it looks:

post-272725-1187620794_thumb.jpg

And here is the zip file:

HTC_touch__.rar

Just unzip, run the cab files for the plugins if needed and copy the folder and xml file to application\home (pay attantion, I modified the LCD 3 homescreen and didn't change the folder and file name so it will replace the LCD 3 homescreen if installed).

Many thanks to all the really smart guys how programmed the plugins (for WMP and CBRemainder) I apologize I don't recall were I got your plugin's but they are great.

Ilan

Edited by ilanB

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rahulgty
Great homescreen, I like it very much.

I have played with him a little (not that I know how to write an homescreen but I did some cut and paste from other homescreens).

So now I have on it:

CBremainder plugin - I can see more of my calander .

Smart monitor

Media Player plugin

This is how it looks:

post-272725-1187620794_thumb.jpg

And here is the zip file:

HTC_touch__.rar

Just unzip, run the cab files for the plugins if needed and copy the folder and xml file to application\home (pay attantion, I modified the LCD 3 homescreen and didn't change the folder and file name so it will replace the LCD 3 homescreen if installed).

Many thanks to all the really smart guys how programmed the plugins (for WMP and CBRemainder) I apologize I don't recall were I got your plugin's but they are great.

Ilan

Great .................

God job done, amazing ;) :wub:

Guest pete_vo
Great .................

God job done, amazing ;) :wub:

just installed this homescreen and everything is fine except the calander and the monitor section.... i have appointments listed but they are over lapping each other and the status monitor section over laps the appointments and i cant seem to get the icons to display next to the status %

can anyone help?

Guest ecclesz

couldn't download wease's xml, so here's mine (basically same as wease's except for fizztraveller instead of weather).

original smartouch (no LCD) + fizztraveller + mru.

2002030151684087354_rs.jpg

cheers. hope someone finds it useful. ;)

Smartouch.home.zip

Edited by ecclesz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I really like this theme - great job everyone who contriburted (esp looby!)

My fav version is in the attachment, but my XML is almost non-existent. So was wondering if someone could please help/tell me how to add a shortcut/quicklaunch bar. Similar to MRU, except that its shortcuts to newsms, task manager, IE, midlet (java), microsoft office, settings.

If someone gives me a general idea of how to create such a shortcut/quicklauch bar and then how to customise it to my shortcuts, I'd be so grateful!!

Thanks!!

post-298584-1190589761_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rolandhurt01
This is a htc 'Touch' theme for the Vox/E650 Smartphone. I hope you like it. ;)

I have downloaded your HTC Touch Themes but everytime I try to open the zip files downloaded I get an Unexpected end of archive error in Win Rar, and when I look in the archive there is just a jpg file called agenda_on.jpg :wub:

Hi, use Windows Explorer on your PC to extract the files from the Zip. Then copy the complete Touch folder and the Touch.home xml file to application Data\Home on your device and it should be OK if you are using an original version....looby ;)

Guest Rolandhurt01

I have re downloaded the original HTC Touch Theme and bothe versions of the Smarttouch Theme and Windows Explorer says that the zip folders are invalid ;)

Guest Pr0sper
Very nice. Unfortunately it is not possible to have the clock as 12hour as the LCD plugin is fixed at 24hr. Cheers..looby ;)

It IS possible. You just need to rework the .ini file of the LCD plugin :wub:

Guest Elisha82
It IS possible. You just need to rework the .ini file of the LCD plugin ;)

i know nothing about coding. can you please tell me how?

also what purpose does the Window logo icon, sunshine icon and Home icon serve?

can those be customized to be useful?

Edited by Elisha82

• 1 month later...