The $4.99 3.5mm ExtUSB adaptor

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Disabled
Paul has said UK shipping only, but as these are coming from the US, I'd think it would be cheaper to buy direct than pay for postage to and from the UK. :)

Gordon

are they now ? ;) who knew :P wanted to save some money.

Guest GordonTGopher
are they now ? ;) who knew :) wanted to save some money.

Check out the link to the supplier in the first post :P don't blame you for wanting to save money, just wanted to point out this deal might not be the place to do it :D

Gordon

Guest tonywalk
I'd like to charge £5 each initially, put in the order, then if it works out cheaper (taking into account PayPal fees and postage in the UK), then i'll refund the difference equally between all purchasers. Sound fair?

Yup, I'm happy with the £5 too. Aaaaaand I know where you can get Sam Smiths Bitter for £1.24 a pint! So you can stretch your beer money out.

Cheers, (hic!)

Tony.

Guest Doublevision
That's fine by me, infact I'd like to suggest that rather than fiddling around refunding small amounts, the change goes into the "Buy Paul a drink or two for the effort of organising this (and running the site in general!)" fund. At £5 it'll still be way cheaper than we could do individually.

Comments?

Gordon

Paul, £5 sounds perfectly reasonable and I am with GordonTGopher, treat yourself to a pint on the way back from the post office.

Thanks for efforts.

Guest influenz
Paul, £5 sounds perfectly reasonable and I am with GordonTGopher, treat yourself to a pint on the way back from the post office.

ye £5 is fine by me too. Just don't go to the pub before uv been to the post office !

;-]

Guest Paul (MVP)

Current list:

Paul (MVP) x2

mandt

cjgarside

emyllis

Mitman

Snaz

Stuart_f

Waroffice

DoubleVision

Neil5459

GordonTGopher

J273

futuresbright1

mark4130

rav1patel

devious246

tonywalk

rameses

influenz

madeye

nav007_2000

Damski x2

SeeJ

Frankyg

Disabled

fowljr

waroffice

influenz

which by my reckoning makes 29!

I'll be ordering 30... i'm just making up the PayPal link now, and all of the above can expect a payment link by PM shortly.

P

Guest Paul (MVP)

Here is the payment link... it is stricly on a 'first come first served' basis to keep things simple, so you need to be in the first 28 to be in!

pixel.gif

P

Here is the payment link... it is stricly on a 'first come first served' basis to keep things simple, so you need to be in the first 28 to be in!

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick"><input type="hidden" name="business" value="[email protected]"><input type="hidden" ame="item_name" value="Semsons extUSB adaptor"><input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="extUSBadaptor"><input type="hidden" name="amount" value="5.00"><input type="hidden" name="no_shipping" value="0"><input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1"><input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="GBP"><input type="hidden" name="lc" value="GB"><input type="hidden" name="bn" value="PP-BuyNowBF">

<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but23.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">pixel.gif</form>

P

With is being a frist come first serve.......can you tell me if im in :)

Ive only just got in from work and sent payment.

Thanks

Guest BazzaS
15 payments received so far + my 2 = 17 at time of writing...

P

Grr ... you go away on holiday and ...... :)

I expect I've missed out on the group buy (I was away on hols!!).

If I have ... are there any plans for a repeat for/ from other laggards? :P

Or, if anyone defaults from paying up, is there a reserve list?.

Cheers,

Barry.

Guest johniain

I also would like to be included if possible?

so the last post wpplies to me also.

Money now paid :)

J

Edited by johniain

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.