The 'I got my Vario III' thread

Guest rickyburke

Guest dead_beat

Ayup! What version OS does the Vario III come installed with? WM 6 standard or professional? There's another incarnation of it but i can't remember :|

Guest GordonTGopher

For all thinking of t-mob p19 of this months catalogue / glossy / whatever quotes "Free on flext £30 + web 'n' walk" theres an offer for haggling with!

As an "alternative" for only £59.99 on the same tarriff you can get a vario II

no mention of if these are for 12 or 18 month contracts.

Gordon

Guest predo1
For all thinking of t-mob p19 of this months catalogue / glossy / whatever quotes "Free on flext £30 + web 'n' walk" theres an offer for haggling with!

Gordon

are we talking about genuine t-mobile catalogue from a store ? ;) if yes I'm off to my nearest t-mobile shop tomorrow!

can you scan it and show it to us here? I'd appreciate that!

Edited by predo1

Guest DJ_Enigma

Gordon

What magazine??? Where can I find this??

/edit yes please scan it and post it here if you can. I will phone them tomorrow and ask for my £70 back if this is the case.

Cheers,

DJ

Edited by DJ_Enigma

Guest wheresalan

T-Mobile Shop I was in the one is exeter and they had the magazine there. Had no stock though so I just left...

will definately try and get it for free on that plan.

Guest dead_beat

OK... If this is true i'm gonna flipmode! Word is that the Vario III doesn't have the windows live apps installed! WTF?! I'm gonna download and install the cab files on the xda forums but in reality i shouldn't have to. T-mob are gonna get one mean ass phone call from me in the mornin!

Guest GordonTGopher
OK... If this is true i'm gonna flipmode! Word is that the Vario III doesn't have the windows live apps installed! WTF?! I'm gonna download and install the cab files on the xda forums but in reality i shouldn't have to. T-mob are gonna get one mean ass phone call from me in the mornin!

I'm not saying they're right, but as (contractually) you can only use messaging apps on one of their three data add-ons you may not get a lot of sympathy ;)

Gordon

Guest dead_beat

Hi Gordon,

I've taken up the web'n'walk option (flext 35) so in theory i should get the live apps because i'm using one of their data add ons.

Guest varioIII-lover
I got the Vario III on the Flext 25 + Web n Walk Plus tariff. Should've been £37.50 per month but I kept my existing 25% discount so it's costing me approx £28.13 a month instead.

Very happy customer indeed!

can you lovely guys please clarify about this free weekend and weekday evening calls? the operator at t-mobile said that the sept web offer was free weekend calls and not evening as said before, i would like to know because i am in my seven day cooling off period and i would like free evening and weekend calls!

i strongly think it's only weekend calls folks .. please advise ..

vIII-L

Guest GordonTGopher
are we talking about genuine t-mobile catalogue from a store ? ;) if yes I'm off to my nearest t-mobile shop tomorrow!

can you scan it and show it to us here? I'd appreciate that!

No scanner, but this should do the trick. From Oct 07 "Your Guide" the in-store mag.

Gordon

post-147425-1191275819_thumb.jpg

Guest blade-jac

\rant

While i agree that T-Mobile is trying to protect there data tariffs they should be aware that they have sold a phone with Wireless networking on it... SO! removing MSN Live application is WRONG...

\rant over

Where do i go to get my msn live or is there a good alternative...

Guest DJ_Enigma
No scanner, but this should do the trick. From Oct 07 "Your Guide" the in-store mag.

Gordon

Does this mean it should have been free on Flext35 too??

Cheers,

DJ

Guest andysalmon
Does this mean it should have been free on Flext35 too??

Cheers,

DJ

That's the way it reads, but note it refers to Flext30 and above with WNW.

Guest tsutton

Went to T-Mobile Norwich shop yesterday and asked about it... "it won't be arriving till after Xmas"

I smiled, thanked and walked out of the door.

Amusing.

Guest varioIII-lover

lol .. lol!

guys. anyone heard of a deal during sept for free evening and weekend calls on a flex 35 web n walk ?

i have heard a couple of guys that have recieved such a thing, t mobile strongly deny it.

anyone?

v3-L

Guest DJ_Enigma

Gordon

Just phoned T-Mobile. They say it is NOT free on this Tarrif.

I didn't tell them I signed up yesterday or anything, I just asked them about the info in the instore magazine and they said that's not true.

Totally confused now lol

/edit don't suppose anyone knows if there is a T-Mobile store anywhere near Bridlington? lol

DJ

Edited by DJ_Enigma

Guest predo1
Just phoned T-Mobile. They say it is NOT free on this Tarrif.

I didn't tell them I signed up yesterday or anything, I just asked them about the info in the instore magazine and they said that's not true.

now how can they say that if its in their own magazine? Well its either they say that you're lying to them DJ or them lying to you. It's one or the other.

I think its them...

Guest DJ_Enigma
now how can they say that if its in their own magazine? Well its either they say that you're lying to them DJ or them lying to you. It's one or the other.

I think its them...

I know :/ pretty annoyed about it. I've not actually read the magazine myself or I would have posed that question to them.

How can I find out where my nearest store is?

DJ

Guest Howard Moon

I've been told twice by CS on the phone that I should wait for a week or two "as I might be able to get it for free". I was looking to get it on Flext 35 + WnW + 25% discount...