The "I've got my Orange P4550 TYTN II Thread"

Guest m3100tony

Or say "HTC Tytn 2 ... NO NOT THE TOUCH"

Am only about 14 months into my 18 month M3100 contract, so biding my time, waiting for the initial fuss to die down and any bugs to become apparent (and be fixed) and for stock levels to sort themselves out. By the time all that happens I reckon I will be approaching the end of my contract. As long as I can keep my real deal £8 bundle with te new contract that will be fine. People seem to be getting the Kaiser at a very cheap phone cost compared to when the M3100 was launched (there was a lot more tales of woe over the phone price), which seems to bode well.

Guest jimbouk

I think most people with sizable contracts got the m3100 got it free or really cheap.

I wouldnt expect a rom update from Orange for at least 8 months... if at all. I havent found a real bug yet (in 6 days).

Guest dazultra2000

Stock is in, and mine is now on it's way. Just gotta find a way to be at home to recieve it! D'oh!

Poor lass on the phone didn't know anything about it, so I gave her a quick sales pitch to bring her up to speed!

I think most people with sizable contracts got the m3100 got it free or really cheap.

I wouldnt expect a rom update from Orange for at least 8 months... if at all. I havent found a real bug yet (in 6 days).

I didn't expect Orange to fix any bugs......And yeah - I guess my contract was not so big (say £55 per month). Ended up paying £50 for the M3100 but I remember seeing a lot of people complaining how some got it free and some paid a bit more than me. As it was, I got the OWU bundle (after a lot of effort) and so was happy to settle on £50 for the phone.

Ist just hard seeing the exciting stuff going on, and thinking "4 more months".......

I see we already have HardSPL and the first cooked ROMs available, so it should all be cooking before I get there.

Guest jimbouk

I was in month 14 of 18 and so went into an O shop and bought the Tytn 2 for £89.99 and they gave me £100 credit on my account for an old samsung I had lying around... and my 3100 is currently at £92 on ebay and should reach £150 plus...

Guest kathryncheng
I was in month 14 of 18 and so went into an O shop and bought the Tytn 2 for £89.99 and they gave me £100 credit on my account for an old samsung I had lying around... and my 3100 is currently at £92 on ebay and should reach £150 plus...

hiya,

does it mean to say that you had a fresh 18 months contract again or at the end of your 18 mos. the phone is yours anyway...

thanks,

dennis

Guest jimbouk

For that price, I had to start another 18 months. The phone is mine anyway so I could sell it now on ebay and just use a cheaper handset if I wanted to... but I wont!