Official T-mobile WM6 download live?

Guest VeryRisky

Guest jchamier
I registered, typed in my vario 2 s/n code and am told its not a valid htc product code. Do u think t-moble or htc have removed the link?

Nope, I can still download it.

You need the serial number, not the IMEI (they're not the same). Look under the battery for the number indicated by SN: that usually starts HT....

James

Guest seanie_p83
Nope, I can still download it.

You need the serial number, not the IMEI (they're not the same). Look under the battery for the number indicated by SN: that usually starts HT....

James

cool thanx for your help James I have the update now.

thank you :(

Guest fathazza

hey guys,

im having trouble installing this, i keep on getting an error (no 260) about my connection.

Everything is fine until i come to the final bit where you do the final next to make it install.

Then as soon as ive done this activesync/windows mobile device centre loses the connection to the phone

and a couple of mins later the progam comes up with the connection error and tells me it cant continue.

Ive tried this on my main pc on vista and my laptop with xp and used a cradle and a normal usb cable on each and get the same problem.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Harry

ps. i tried searching for the problem but couldnt find anything tho i was probably searching for the wrong thing

Guest Paul (MVP)

Sounds like the driver isn't being installed properly when it drops to bootloader - i've seen this on Vista, but not XP?

When the device is in bootloader (multi colour screen), have you tried just unplugging and replugging the device then rerunning the update (with it still on the bootloader screen)?

P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DarkWanderer

This maybe a really dumb question, but does the Official TMob WM6 ROM linked above include the ToucFlo interface? I have the DopodAsia WM6 which didn't include it. Of course since I've not used TouchFlo is it a great loss?

This maybe a really dumb question, but does the Official TMob WM6 ROM linked above include the ToucFlo interface? I have the DopodAsia WM6 which didn't include it. Of course since I've not used TouchFlo is it a great loss?

No TouchFlo, but lots of people have installed it seperately I believe.

Guest pd.ryder

I dunno where TouchFlo would go!

What I mean is... I've installed WM6, HTC Home, Pocket Informant and a few other bits and bobs. Now I'm left with around 10Mb Storage and similar Program memory. I have installed everything to Storage Card although I can't see any of HTC Home on the card so it seems to default to Storage regardless of my preference.

I can't see there would be a lot of room left to install TouchFlo, let alone keep it running in the background :)

I sure wish I had a bit more memory to stop the damned thing grumbling about 'resources' all the time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarkWanderer

I guess it's no great loss, have pocketCM for easier touch screen contacts access and there are other shortcuts that perform the same functions for what I have seen of ThouchFlo. Does anyone know where I can get a large digital clock homescreen plug-in though?

Guest phillim

OK so here's a daft question - If I ugrade my phone with the TMob WM6 ROM, will I be able to restore my applications simply by running the backup file made previously with SPB Backup? Or will I need to reinstall everything from scratch?

EDIT-- OK, Answered my own question. No you can't - everything has to be re installe from scratch

Cheers

Mark

Edited by phillim

• 3 years later...
Guest youngmasteer
I just hit this link, by changing the nl.aspx url that was posted elsewhere.

http://member.htc.com/ruudownload/t-mobile...Step1-TMuk.aspx

It flashed ok to:

ROM version 3.60.110.4

Date 09/05/07

Radio 1.50.00.00

Have to say it's pretty sluggish though.

Anyone else looking at this?

The link u gave out says it has expired......

can u please assist me in getting another link to the rom update download......i need to upgrade my mda vario 2 to windows mobile 6.1

can anyone else assist in getting another link.....the link above has expired....

• 2 months later...
Guest gazzman

The link u gave out says it has expired......

can u please assist me in getting another link to the rom update download......i need to upgrade my mda vario 2 to windows mobile 6.1

can anyone else assist in getting another link.....the link above has expired....

Hi, I have the file and uploaded to google docs for you, let me know when you have downloaded

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B02kNzWXp7...authkey=CIuv0iY