Roll-up, Roll-up! Get your officially released T-Mo WM6 updates here!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest squilla
The other thing I've noticed - I can't get the mobile YouTube site to work. It worked fine before the upgrade and now the videos link doesn't want to open the StreamingMedia app at all. I installed the T-Mo fix for audio problems with the StreamingMedia app.

Any suggestions?

:(

Is it a codec issue? If the program doesnt recognise a codec or file format then it wont open it, well thats how it works on my laptop. Maybe the new Streaming media does not come complete with the right codec.

Edited by squilla

Guest pd.ryder
Is it a codec issue? If the program doesnt recognise a codec or file format then it wont open it, well thats how it works on my laptop. Maybe the new Streaming media does not come complete with the right codec.

It's a possibility I guess. I can't recall having installed any specific codec to make the StreamingMedia app work with Mobile YouTube on the old WM5 OS but I could try to retrace my steps.

Food for thought....

:(

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow T-Mobile Mobile MDA Vario II users. This is my first post. Please me gentle :)

Erm, where has the "Today" screen T-Mobile customisation gone showing 4 large icons across the middle of the screen including:

- MSN home

- MSN Messenger

- Hotmail?

I am LOST without the special Hotmail button! HELP MEEEEE! :D:):D:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.