Keep losing all data when Battery is removed or dead

Guest kitten2979

Guest kitten2979
Yes, I have already found the upgrade for WM5.0 for my phone. I am in the process of upgrading to the new OS now. I didn't say replacing the battery was easy. But I already replaced the LCD screen, cause it had a discoloration. I could build the phone from scratch if I wanted to, so replaceing the bat is not a problem for me. I actually didn't mean the memorym, I misspoke. Oops. thanks.

Just finished the upgrade. Seems to work great! Hope this fixes the battery problem!

Guest Confucious

Interesting - I didn't think there was a version of WM5 for the MPX300 - I'm glad you found it, if it works great!

I am totally cack handed so wouldn't attempt to take my phone apart but if you know what you are doing then maybe you can replace the battery!

With any luck you won't have to with WM5 though.

Good luck!

Guest kitten2979
I've not been able to find the WM5 upgrade for the MPX300! Strange! Where did you find it out of interest?

I did find http://www.pocketpctechs.com/main~unit~Mot...accessories.htm which has the tools and cables tho if they are any use to you.

I can't say on this board where I got it. Found it through a google search. Thanks for the link!