Whats on your screen?

Guest zalooa

Guest SeanH
Mind sharing the portion of the xml code to make 2 columns (to display both calendar and tasks side by side)? I'm assuming that's not using the Facade View plugin, rather the standard Facade schedule/task plugins?

FS

I forgot to mention that I use the orange plug-in with façade to do the columns. The calendar and task view are separated with orange that lets you use columns. I tweaked the xml code to get it all to fit. The clock in the corner uses columns also to get both the clock on the phone info on the same line. If you are interested I will post the xml code.

SeanH

Guest r_racer11

sry if this is a stupid question(considering this is my first post) but im using then vista cardwheel and was wondering if you could change the background picture. whenever i try i get an error screen.

Guest dtphantom
sry if this is a stupid question(considering this is my first post) but im using then vista cardwheel and was wondering if you could change the background picture. whenever i try i get an error screen.

no not really with those type of screens all of the "cards" are a separate screens that has the same background and different stuff in front, like calendar and all that. So if you want to have a different background you're going to have to modify all of the separate screens, there are like 7 or something.

Guest Montala
WHERE DO I GET THAT HOMESCREEN??? I LIKE IT...CAN U SEND T??? OR POST IT?

You can find it... together some others you might like even better... here!

Enjoy!

Guest thelostsoul
Ions,

What media player are you using to play that song - looks interesting

That is just the Samsung Simple theme, the media player today plugin in there works with either Windows Media Player or PocketPlayer from Conduits.

Guest ZeeBrooklyn

Just wanted to say this is a great website with a very helpful community! I visit daily, albeit do not post as much as more active members. Keep it up guys! :D

Guest ZeeBrooklyn

I've noticed that the ekopapers.com website with all of the really cool home screens has been shut down or hacked.

Anybody know of any good sites for home screens?

Very much appreciated! :D

Guest MI 99XPL
I've noticed that the ekopapers.com website with all of the really cool home screens has been shut down or hacked.

Anybody know of any good sites for home screens?

Very much appreciated! :(

Looks like it's up an running again. I was able to download a ekopaper for my home screen that I liked.

They've got some pretty cool home screens. :D

Guest crucifox

Here is what I have.

sshot000.jpg

I am trying to find a font that will let me have the clock that has outlined numbers like this

sshot001.jpg

Anyone know what font that is?

Guest hagie92

to Dog8myphone:

image28457.jpg

Hey! This is actually one of the few themes I care for, its clean and lets you see the background. Where did you get it??

thanks,

hagie92

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daddeo
home.jpg

I have this screen as well; how do you change the icons on the task bar at the top? I would like to have all the ones I use frequently.

Guest jbone
I have this screen as well; how do you change the icons on the task bar at the top? I would like to have all the ones I use frequently.

Run Facade Settings, then go to Menu->Launcher->Buttons.

Facade has been the greatest thing for me :D

-J

Guest fortemac

OceanBubbles.gifStarryNight.gif

IUBasketball.gifPiano.gif

I used Flashthemes Player and ThemeMaker to create these. My preview generator doesn't show but 5 programs while the theme maker lets you choose up to about 12 (not choose the actual programs, but just the number of the recent ones). The plugins can be placed anywhere on the screen, but I get kind of used to looking for my programs and time in about the same place. (And I know IU will stink this year, but I still will support them)

Cyndy

Edited by fortemac