TomTom 7 coming to Pocket PC soon!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Confucious

I prefer CP7 to TT6 - not seen TT7

CP are hoping to integrate Live Search but

The Live Search function is not released yet due to commercial and licensing reasons.

We hope to make this available in the summer though.

that should make it even better :D

Guest WearTheFoxHat
I keep meaning to look into how to add WLS bits to CamerAware :D

P

That would be cool!

Hurry up and reply to your PMs!

Guest Confucious
I thought that was announced / released AGES ago!

P

It was announced ages ago (6th March IIRC) which is why I asked what was happening - the reply is what I quoted above....

Guest webvan
Since there is a very large percentage of piracy NAVIGATORa 6, the company TomTom has decided to resign from the sale of the programme for cooperation with companies producing Pocketpc.

Based on what I read on GPSPassion, more than piracy it seems like tomtom don't think the PDA market is big enough to bother maintaining a PDA version, in any case HTC must sell what, 75% of the PDAs now ?

"and, um, i've seen it - so I know it's real!"

Can you tell us what you saw, any new features ? Did you see the map version ? It seems TTN7 on Diamond will just be TTN6 with new v7 maps...

"same goes for tomtom 7 thats on those sites allready as well fully working"

What is this talk of TTN7 already cracked and available in this topic, this is only going to get people to try to get it, surprised the forum rules allow that kind of advertising for warez :-(

• 5 weeks later...
Guest deadphill
Based on what I read on GPSPassion, more than piracy it seems like tomtom don't think the PDA market is big enough to bother maintaining a PDA version, in any case HTC must sell what, 75% of the PDAs now ?

Sorry what was your source of information seeing as this is out in the wilderness now?

Edited by deadphill

• 1 month later...
Guest Cal472

Ive lost a little bit of faith in CP7 after it directed me down a road with a fence across the middle.. I was not expecting that at 60mph! Luckily, no harm done.

Looking forward to seeing TT7. Version 6 worked fine on my old phone and I prefer the menu, favourites and routing options in the TomTom.

Guest webvan

Source : www.gpspassion.com like I wrote

"out in the wilderness now" - exactly the problem that was highlighted there, except now it's 99% stolen !

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.