Blackjack 2 WM 6.1 standard ROM

Guest hagie92

Guest moe khan
Ok what am I doing wrong. I back up phone then start then update it says to connect ph and start active sync then phone just powers off. All box says is wait for

connecting device

you have to install the driver for the blackjack 2 before u can update its on the instruction page when you go to update

Guest ErebusDelirium

I was able to successfully update my Blackjack II to WM 6.1 on a 64-bit Machine running Vista64 Ultimate. This method may or may not work for other 64-bit versions of Windows.

1. Make sure your modem drivers are properly installed and functioning in your Device Manager with your phone connected (as per the Samsung instruction page).

2. When the Upgrade Installer finishes Phase 2, it will hang on "waiting for next image." Meanwhile, your your phone will be quickly flashing a series of numbers at the bottom of the screen. This is all normal.

3. Wait a few moments and take a deep breath.

4. Unplug the data cable from your phone for about 5 seconds, and then reconnect it. The drivers for the modem will be re-initialized and Phase 3 will commence. The installation will finish normally.

• 3 months later...
Guest peter_f

Is there any way I can get a copy of the contents of the \Program Files\Voice Command folder from the new ROM. My Blackjack II came with WM 6.1 but not AT&T (I'm not from USA) and the Voice Command software did not come installed. I purchased a copy and it mostly works but it has known problems with Bluetooth devices. I believe that the new ROM has a later version than what you can purchase (V1.6.19) and it fixes a lot of the issues with Bluetooth. I'm hoping that just updating the files in the directory will fix the issues.

Thanks,

Peter