I900 3G in the US

Guest pidsw

Guest lionheartk

Tribilin, I uploaded it already, its on the ROM section being dissected :rolleyes:

People, I am from Argentina, and recently Samsung released a version (don't know which model yet) that supports all four bands. A friend of mine is suppossed to be extracting that ROM from Samsung next Monday. (he works there)

If this ROM could help please let me know it and I will upload as fast as I can

Argentina also uses American bands for 3g so, I am waiting for this too.

I have an Omnia i900 too

Please if this would help, let me know it

Thanks a lot

Tribilin

Guest picky-picasso
There is a difference between being a downer and giviing a reality check.

Some people reading this thread may think this is possible - IMHO it is not.

You might think my oppinion counts for nothing, your choice. Others realise that, although I have been wrong in the past, I do have a bit of experience in these matters.

I have a great friend, a country gentleman from England, and when I would say, beaming, "It's so gorgeous out!" He would respond, "It's going to rain this weekend."

Fortunately he could be consoled for today's sunshine by thinking of the coming rain. As for me, I like to experience disappointment at once - the moment it happens, rather than also anticipate it. I always appreciate those analytical friends who provide my due diligence. They simulate failure, to reduce it in actuality. It is their nature. Their time, however, is prior to planning. Once plans are determined, it's then time to move through the steps and get things done. As Edison noted, there's no failure - we learn each step through. We may fail, but I am certainly more pleased by personal action than collective timidity.

Yes, arrows land in the backs of pioneers, but I for my part would rather try and fail than look from the sidelines. I win MORE than I fail to achieve. Is not-being-wrong so great and not-failing so sweet that we will purchase them at the cost of inaction and passivity? As for me, give me action which wins or give me loss!

d

Edited by picky-picasso

Guest sr8adonis

It sucks that CA voted down same sex marriage because I am prepared to spend the rest of my life with you.

On a serious note where can I donate a bunch of us pledged to do so and I think you deserve it.

PLEASE MAKE A DONATION BUTTON.

Edited by sr8adonis

Guest lionheartk
It sucks that CA voted down same sex marriage because I am prepared to spend the rest of my life with you.

On a serious note where can I donate a bunch of us pledged to do so and I think you deserve it.

PLEASE MAKE A DONATION BUTTON.

Hah send pic of you on a red dress please... LOL J/K

Thanks man, the button is on the first post of the ROM thread :rolleyes:

Guest sr8adonis

THANK YOU

Confirmation number: 42040085B94932538. [email protected]

Thanks Brother I got it, what are the chances of getting this cooked with the new DXHL1 ? You seem to be the man to get things done, so as i pledged before I will donate to you again and the persons that cooks the rom.

Thanks again buddy

Edited by sr8adonis

Guest lionheartk

A fellow brazilian, lufeig, maker of the BEST rom available here, is working on it. Keep tabs on the rom thread. And thank you sir!!!

THANK YOU

Confirmation number: 42040085B94932538. [email protected]

Thanks Brother I got it, what are the chances of getting this cooked with the new DXHL1 ? You seem to be the man to get things done, so as i pledged before I will donate to you again and the persons that cooks the rom.

Thanks again buddy

Guest Confucious
I have a great friend, a country gentleman from England, and when I would say, beaming, "It's so gorgeous out!" He would respond, "It's going to rain this weekend."

:rolleyes:

I wish you all the best - I have no wish to see you fail, just would hate to think of anyone going out and buying an Omnia in the US thinking a solution was just around the corner.

I will be very pleased to be proved wrong and am not suggesting for one minute that you should give up trying.

If I come across anything that may help, I will, of course, post back here, but I think I've p1ssed you all off enough for now (unintentionally).

I will keep my eye on this thread and hopefully the next time I post will be to eat humble pie when you have succeeded in getting it to work.

Good Luck!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wprotheus

Hi... I´m from Brazil, too... I bought mine from Vivo and I had upgraded to the newest rom (phone=DXHL3) in this site with Black Edition Versão 0.2 B in portugues (pda=XCHJ2/i900BLE02b)... it´s working fine... but I wanna back to Vivo´s rom... I saw here an imagem of it, but I do not know how to restore it... somebody can help me??? or indicate where can I loock for it??? I already googling it, but nothing in return... For now thanks... and you are doing a great job....

Guest RafaelBR

Hello everyone.

I'm from Brazil, and I have an Omnia i900 from TIM. It has 3G and all that stuff enabled.

I saw someone asking for the ROM, but I didn't have the time to read the whole thread to see if someone uploaded it.

If not, I can do it.

I just need step by step instructions because I don't want to kill my phone.

Oh and another thing... the ROM version is LUIHJ6, and it is in Portuguese. And from what I've seen, it has the latest updates from Samsung.

Peace!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest rosado1013
Looking through the menus on the omnia just now...I typed in *#32489# when i got 2 that screen there are 2 choices... Instead of clicking on one of them press back.. Now there are 5 choices the firth one being " WCDMA AS RRC VER" Then in that screen the second option says "Change RRC ver. Would this be anything we should look at?

Hi all of you ! Hany one have seen this

http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/consumer/deta...=SGH-I908XKATGY :excl:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tulius
Hi all of you ! Hany one have seen this

http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/consumer/deta...=SGH-I908XKATGY :D

Well well well...Many emails on December...and a few from this year...WHAT's UP??? Don't you have finished the MULTI UMTS BAND for our I900s??????

I'm from Argentina, meus amigos brazoocas!!! So quer saber se voces poderam fazer o novo ROM pra ter 3G na Argentina tambem!!

SALUDOS!! Greetings!

• 1 month later...
Guest omniafortmobileusa
Well well well...Many emails on December...and a few from this year...WHAT's UP??? Don't you have finished the MULTI UMTS BAND for our I900s??????

I'm from Argentina, meus amigos brazoocas!!! So quer saber se voces poderam fazer o novo ROM pra ter 3G na Argentina tambem!!

SALUDOS!! Greetings!

Hello. Looking for a solution for the USA. Any updates on this?

Guest Turb0wned

I don't think its possible man, when I had the Omnia I was also trying to help out with this (you can see in the earlier pages) your best bet is to get the Omnia that supports usa 3G.

Guest omniafortmobileusa
I don't think its possible man, when I had the Omnia I was also trying to help out with this (you can see in the earlier pages) your best bet is to get the Omnia that supports usa 3G.

there must be something we can do. can we swap out the radio or add a signal magnification piece?

Guest RazorBlade446

Hi to everyone here.

I'm from Colombia, i've recently bought an European Omnia, PDA: i900XJHJ3/XJHJ2, PHONE: i900XXHJ1

I've seen in another thread that if you use the i900 phone.bin on i900L phone, it works on WCDMA 2100 3G, but some claims that the opposite is not possible. I think that the solution could be the use of the i900L phone.bin + some preconfiguration.

I'm willing to try the phone bin but i need some help

Actually have windows 7 and vista available on my office and laptop, so i need to know how to do it with these OSes.

Thanks for any Help.

Guest omniafortmobileusa
Hi to everyone here.

I'm from Colombia, i've recently bought an European Omnia, PDA: i900XJHJ3/XJHJ2, PHONE: i900XXHJ1

I've seen in another thread that if you use the i900 phone.bin on i900L phone, it works on WCDMA 2100 3G, but some claims that the opposite is not possible. I think that the solution could be the use of the i900L phone.bin + some preconfiguration.

I'm willing to try the phone bin but i need some help

Actually have windows 7 and vista available on my office and laptop, so i need to know how to do it with these OSes.

Thanks for any Help.

oh yes please!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest picky-picasso

well... so far, humble pie on my face. Since this moment, not a ray of sunshine, not a whiff of joy.

:-(

Omnia HD?

pp

;)

I wish you all the best - I have no wish to see you fail, just would hate to think of anyone going out and buying an Omnia in the US thinking a solution was just around the corner.

I will be very pleased to be proved wrong and am not suggesting for one minute that you should give up trying.

If I come across anything that may help, I will, of course, post back here, but I think I've p1ssed you all off enough for now (unintentionally).

I will keep my eye on this thread and hopefully the next time I post will be to eat humble pie when you have succeeded in getting it to work.

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
Guest TeNsTrKe15
This one has been take from by Blackjack 1 whit another grab it version 256 mb this one shoul be complete ?

Turbowned is correct in the 2nd page jakerodie post "i907 ROM thread on XDA forum" I think this is the complete one because takes me about 20 min to download it. Hope some one can cook it soon. :D

i tried flashing this to my epix but it did not work. any suggestions?