Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

For people who made a donation, please send me pm your donation ID(transaction ID), amount, name, e-mail address. Then I will put you to my special mailing group to have all the newest roms before I post here. Of course, those rom will be posted here, but some days later.

@All: please understand that I am not asking you guys for money. I was here for only 2 months, when there is NOWAY TO FIND ORIGINAL STOCK i900 ROM, I uploaded for you guys and never ever ask for money or donation although there is quite a lot of people ask me to open a donation box or something. I thank you for that.

Now I decide to upload more roms, not only the i900 OMNIA, but also WILL be HTC Blackstone (Touch HD), Jade (Touch 3G), DREAM (T-Mobile G1), etc.... For sure it will consume me a lot of time and also internet bandwidth, ya? Therefore, I decided to make a small donation button for people who really want to cheers up my work.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Ken

Edited by secany

I would donate a lot for a I900L ROM if it is compatible with the Signapore I900.

I would love 3G on AT&T.

I am curious, the Omnia in Australia does not support 850mhz. Does this prevent it from working with some carriers on 3g in some areas? Or do they all have 2100 3g as well?

I would donate a lot for a I900L ROM if it is compatible with the Signapore I900.

I would love 3G on AT&T.

I am curious, the Omnia in Australia does not support 850mhz. Does this prevent it from working with some carriers on 3g in some areas? Or do they all have 2100 3g as well?

There are a lot of i900L firmware too. But I am not sure it works on i900 or not. If you DARE to try, contact me via PM. Of course, try as you on risk.

Guest diverdude
There are a lot of i900L firmware too. But I am not sure it works on i900 or not. If you DARE to try, contact me via PM. Of course, try as you on risk.

Hello Ken,

I just donated Trans# 6HD82053AC8289108 and I would love to receive any and all new english ROMs available for my omnia i900. I left a message where to send with my donation.

Thank you for your time and all your hard work!!

Diverdude

Hello Ken,

I just donated Trans# 6HD82053AC8289108 and I would love to receive any and all new english ROMs available for my omnia i900. I left a message where to send with my donation.

Thank you for your time and all your hard work!!

Diverdude

Hi, thank you for your donation B)

I have sent you an e-mail. Please check.

Guest famonaco
For people who made a donation, please send me pm your donation ID(transaction ID), amount, name, e-mail address. Then I will put you to my special mailing group to have all the newest roms before I post here. Of course, those rom will be posted here, but some days later.

@All: please understand that I am not asking you guys for money. I was here for only 2 months, when there is NOWAY TO FIND ORIGINAL STOCK i900 ROM, I uploaded for you guys and never ever ask for money or donation although there is quite a lot of people ask me to open a donation box or something. I thank you for that.

Now I decide to upload more roms, not only the i900 OMNIA, but also WILL be HTC Blackstone (Touch HD), Jade (Touch 3G), DREAM (T-Mobile G1), etc.... For sure it will consume me a lot of time and also internet bandwidth, ya? Therefore, I decided to make a small donation button for people who really want to cheers up my work.

Regards,

Ken

another donation from me B)

have you a pm B)

bye bye

Edited by famonaco

Guest pdaphonemaster

Regards,

Ken

Hi Secany,

I just sent you a donation and also PMed you.

Thanks

Hi,

Thank all of your for donation. The following rom will be send to donator very soon:

DTHJ9

lastest french

lastest german

lastest polish

some multi language rom...

Also, the money I got will support me to test i900 flash to i900L (America version).

Guest bobobird
... to test i900 flash to i900L (America version).

It seems that Amercia version is not same as North Amercia version.

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2008/10/08/s...ut-not-for-usa/

i900/i908

GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS2100

i900L

GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS850, UMTS1900

but the confusing part is this

"Further updates state that the Samsung i900L supports UMTS 2100 rather than 850/1900."

Hrmmmm

Edited by bobobird

Guest MickyMax
Hi,

Thank all of your for donation. The following rom will be send to donator very soon:

DTHJ9

lastest french

lastest german

lastest polish

some multi language rom...

Also, the money I got will support me to test i900 flash to i900L (America version).

I'm waiting for the french unbranded rom ! B)

Thanks for you work

Hey Secany I think we all know that in order to have fun and what you want that it sometimes cost something B) . You have put a lot of effort and time into getting the hook up to us and we all aprreicaite it.

Guest pdaphonemaster
Are we waiting for an email for an up link or a PM? B) . Has anyone received either?

Nothing so far.

Edited by pdaphonemaster