Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Hi all,

Sorry for the late. Firstly, We thanks to Optus for providing us suck a crappy broadband! Next, please check your mail box, I believe there is a e-mail from me B)

Of course, I will send you new rom which I promised once it is ready for download!

Of course, that rom will be available to non-donator after 3 days B) Sorry for this, mate.

PS: If you already made a donation but still haven't receive my e-mail, please send me an PM. Sorry about this, this is my first time using google mail group function, I think I might made some mistake...

Edited by secany

Lucky man, I'm still waiting... B) you've probably given more dollars than me B)

hehe, that wasn't fun, mate B).

I send to group, not individual. Please check your e-mail box, also as SPAM box please.

I hope one of thouse Multi-lag is in spanish

thanks!!

i900LWAHK1 (i900L)

Lang : Dutch, English, French, Spanish

I have no idea how i900L file flash to i900 will be B) lol. Will try once I got the Trace32-jtag to recovery if the i900L firmware bring my OMNIA to hell B)

Sorry for the joke, secany, I didn't want to disappoint you. But I haven't received your mail, not in spam box, can you check please? Thanks again.

[email protected] , right ? I will remove your e-mail here once you confirm B)

I did sent it twice, and now three times. Google contact group is burger, can anyone suggest me a better way? i will very appreciate it.

Hi Secany, I am from Holland and very new on this forum. But I have a question, I have a few days the Samsung I900 Omnia and he come from Germany. So he has the German language and I can not change it to Dutch, the roms on the Dutch Samsung site don't work. Wrong Software version.....in Dutch: Onjuiste software versie. I have PDA: I900XGHI5/BHHI2 and Phone: I900XXHH9

Do you have the wright rom version for me...please!!!

I'am waiting and many thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Hi..

have you test any of the roms conected to a carkit using BT?

All of the roms that I have test have a problemm.. The backlight turns on every x seconds...

Iosu

Guest sebdigital
[email protected] , right ? I will remove your e-mail here once you confirm B)

I did sent it twice, and now three times. Google contact group is burger, can anyone suggest me a better way? i will very appreciate it.

Thanks secany, I just received it once. I look forward french unbranded rom, will you upload it soon?

Guest Barthlon
i900LWAHK1 (i900L)

Lang : Dutch, English, French, Spanish

I have no idea how i900L file flash to i900 will be B) lol. Will try once I got the Trace32-jtag to recovery if the i900L firmware bring my OMNIA to hell B)

wow i lost track now. i900l is the omnia realeased in the us right? how come there is a european multi-language rom for it then?

can someone please explain? B)

edit: and can you please tell if there has been an update for the phone part?

Edited by Barthlon

Guest pdaphonemaster

Got the email from Secany and downloaded HJ9. Pity I have to wait until I get home to test this out. My fingers are itching.

Thanks Secany.

I am already wiating for the next rom and I haven't flashed to DJ9 yet.

wow i lost track now. i900l is the omnia realeased in the us right? how come there is a european multi-language rom for it then?

can someone please explain? B)

edit: and can you please tell if there has been an update for the phone part?

It has the 850/1900 HSDPA bands accourding to the FCC filings.

The Radio hardware in the signapore I900 is definitely capable of the bands, but there may be something else that is not. Right now it is a mystery.

However, the I908 flashes worked on the I900, and the images of the I900L, I908 and I900 look identical, so I am hopeful.

My guess is that you will need the complete flash, not just the radio as the settings are probably spread throughout the firmware.

However, I may well be wrong.

When I get it I'll flash it and prey.

If anyone else tries it, please let me know.