Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest Barthlon
i900L - read post 1490

jeah i read that and thanks for that info, but then it's still weird that there is a european multi-language rom for a (south) american device...

i know i'm not going to fool around with 900l roms on my device unless someone is able to test it B)

For answer the question "why there is european multi-language rom for Central & South American", well, wikipedia has the answer B) It's simple because these country speak those languages B)

@All : I did read all your PM, e-mail. I apology that I can not answer all. I did read all and promise with you guys that I'll try by best B)

Cheers,

Ken.

Guest Barthlon
For answer the question "why there is european multi-language rom for Central & South American", well, wikipedia has the answer B) It's simple because these country speak those languages B)

hmmm jeah you got a point there B)

thnx for the info, can't wait to test some

Hi..

have you test any of the roms conected to a carkit using BT?

All of the roms that I have test have a problemm.. The backlight turns on every x seconds...

Iosu

I thought I was the only one still having this problem, that & My Storage (16gb) going missing at random. Hopeing they fix this is the only reason I update the roms & i'm sooooo close to buying dare I say "an iphone", which is a shame.. I remember the days when I had my compaq ipaq running tomtom & was overjoyed when I didn't have to walk with 2x devices due to windows mobile. I'm tossing around the idea, android, iphone, touch hd or wait for samsung to fix the flashing phone problem.

Hi all,

Yesterday I had a big problem, totday he's resolved B)

I could not update my Omnia and finally he bricked, evrything I see was a black screen with Samsung Omnia. A friend told me dat a company in Rijswijk in Holland can fix it. I drive to this company and in 30 minutes he was ready and complet new. Newest Rom and in the Dutch language. Perfect company, i'am very happy. So if you have problems with a dead phone....they fix it. B) B)

Guest Barthlon
Hi all,

Yesterday I had a big problem, totday he's resolved B)

I could not update my Omnia and finally he bricked, evrything I see was a black screen with Samsung Omnia. A friend told me dat a company in Rijswijk in Holland can fix it. I drive to this company and in 30 minutes he was ready and complet new. Newest Rom and in the Dutch language. Perfect company, i'am very happy. So if you have problems with a dead phone....they fix it. B) B)

what is your rom version exactly?

if it really is new you can dump it and put it online ^^

Guest Kingcool

Hey secany! Ive seen you uploading nice roms here at modaco. But is there a nordic ROM in the pipeline?B) My PDA version now is XBHJ2 and a new version would be nice:D

what is your rom version exactly?

if it really is new you can dump it and put it online ^^

Hi Barthlon,

My rom version now is exactly: I900XKHH4

Is the newest Rom version here right now. I don't no how to dump the file, but i saw that de file on my memory card in my phone is. But how put I it online, the file is 120 Mb.

Say it and I put him online for you, if you want it.

Guest Barthlon
Hi Barthlon,

Is the newest Rom version here right now. I don't no how to dump the file, but i saw that de file on my memory card in my phone is. But how put I it online, the file is 120 Mb.

ahh ok, good thing they put the file on your memory card, you should back it up for your own use! not that i need it right now, because i'm on dthj9 B)

thanks anyways

wonder if paul bricks his omnia with the 900l upgrade, i don't dare B)

Hi guys,

I'm quite busy today, but the French rom will be ready late tonight, or early at the moring... have a project need to work on. Then very very soon will be the German TMobile rom.

Next will be the Spanish rom, the our long waiting multi lang rom B) (Hope my uploading speed was better so that 2 can come at same time)

Well, what next? Another multi lang XB ver? I'm not sure. One good news is, i900DXHK1 is on the project list too. I'm not sure when it will be ready for me. Please don't ask me much about it. What I can promise is special group will receive the link same time or 1 day after I got B)

Agian, thank you all very much for the donation.

Regards,

Ken.

Hi Barthlon,

Keep it for collection, mate! Lastest ver is i900XKHJ3 non-brand and XKHJ4 branded Vodafone.

Edited by secany

Hi guys,

I'm quite busy today, but the French rom will be ready late tonight, or early at the moring... have a project need to work on. Then very very soon will be the German TMobile rom.

Next will be the Spanish rom, the our long waiting multi lang rom B) (Hope my uploading speed was better so that 2 can come at same time)

Well, what next? Another multi lang XB ver? I'm not sure. One good news is, i900DXHK1 is on the project list too. I'm not sure when it will be ready for me. Please don't ask me much about it. What I can promise is special group will receive the link same time or 1 day after I got B)

Agian, thank you all very much for the donation.

Regards,

Ken.

Thanks Secany!

waiting for a new spanish ROM

Guest Barthlon
Keep it for collection, mate! Lastest ver is i900XKHJ3 non-brand and XKHJ4 branded Vodafone.

hj3 is only a language file for as far as i know, but i don't know nothing B)

didn't know about hj4, but hell it's branded so i don't want it B)

english roms are fine for me! B) B)

I've just sent today update, lastest French, Germany T-Mobile branded.

If you haven't receive my e-mail, please check SPAM folder, then send me PM your donation ID and e-mail agian. Sorry about the crappy mailing group function of google......

Hi Secany,

Thanks for your message, I keep it for my and maybey for modaco user if they need him.

But, can you tell me wich rom is newer....the i900XKHH4 or i900XKHJ3 ?

The company said...i900XKHH4, if they right and is the i900XKHJ3 a language file ?

Thanks man.

Guest Real Red

Hi Dear Secany & thanks for your Roms

I have two questions, First I am requesting for a farsi(persian) supporting Rom , many people need this rom please see here : http://www.petitiononline.com/farsiwm/petition.html & http://omnia-persian-users.blogspot.com/ or http://forum.p30world.com/showthread.php?p...d=1#post3165504

we will be so pleased if U notice our request

Another question is about update errores some of my friends get to trouble when try to update from I2 to J1 :"incorrect software version" ,this is the message they have been recieved ,how can we solve it?

Edited by Real Red

Guest pdaphonemaster

we will be so pleased if U notice our request

Another question is about update errores some of my friends get to trouble when try to update from I2 to J1 :"incorrect software version" ,this is the message they have been recieved ,how can we solve it?

[/quot

'Incorrect software version' error occurs only on official updater file from the SS web site. It checks to see if you country setting in your phone is the same as the one in the updater. You can use Paul's solution that worked for me (e.g. chaning the country for you phone)

For the leaked versions, it does not check for the country version, so anything goes. Try one of the Secany's leaked version and you can't go wrong.