Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest adolfotregosa
I do not have hungarian language rom, but trying tu help you:

- Settings should be something that : Beállítások

- System tab should be something that : Rendszer

- Remove Programs should be something that : Pogramok eltávolítása

- In this should be something that Hungarian language extender or whatever... Try to remove it...

Maybe its help...

is your opera in english ???

Guest Barthlon
Did you see message during boot to choose language?

i have the same problem after updating to hk2, everything is hungarian B)

at the first boot everything was english, but after the 2 required preconfiguration reboots it suddenly became hungarian. i set both language and interwrite to english now and also my opera stays hungarian.

hope this can be fixed B)

going to test the rest of the rom now

Did you see message during boot to choose language?

I did a hardreset but it did not asked for the language..

On the first boot is in english.. them there is a window that say "there has been changes so the device is going to softreset" it does reset and in the next boot, everything in hungarian again..

:-(

is your opera in english ???

Opera in hungarian and inside "program files" the directories in hungarian...

It look that there are some custom configurations that after the first boot it set everything in hungarian..

Iosu

On the first boot is in english.. them there is a window that say "there has been changes so the device is going to softreset" it does reset and in the next boot, everything in hungarian again..

Than, I think it is definetly hungarian... nothing to do with it... sorry, I can't do more...

Guest Barthlon
Than, I think it is definetly hungarian... nothing to do with it... sorry, I can't do more...

i did also notice a custom csc being downloaded while flashing, so maybe this is the problem.

it looks like a clean english rom with a hungarian csc B)

Oh crap! Sorry, I did uploaded the wrong file!!!!!!!!!!! B)

What a stupid mistake! That is Hungarian, my current testing rom yesterday!!!!!!!

Really really sorry mate. Will reupload the European English agiann B)(

Sorry, sorry...

Guest Barthlon

What a stupid mistake! That is Hungarian, my current testing rom yesterday!!!!!!!

Really really sorry mate. Will reupload the European English agiann B) (

Sorry, sorry...

hey, it can happen, no prob. we're here for you to let you know you were wrong B) B)

i do like the fact that the phone version is updated too (hj2)

the pda is hk1/hk2, so i guess hk2 is the hungarian csc and hk1 is the latest english update?

will wait for the new files.. B)

Really really sorry mate. Will reupload the European English agiann B) (

Sorry, sorry...

Don’t worry no problemJ

are you going to upload now? Today?

Thanks!

BTW (of topic) ...

I live on Basque country.. People says that basque language is strange... but Hungarian... WOOOOOOooo I wasn't able to understand nothing!! jajajaja

Iosu

Guest Barthlon
BTW (of topic) ...

I live on Basque country.. People says that basque language is strange... but Hungarian... WOOOOOOooo I wasn't able to understand nothing!! jajajaja

Iosu

jeah it's a good thing you already know what the icons look like and where the yes/no/menu buttons etc are located, that way you can still use the device B)

btw i really notice a difference in the in-menu speed of this rom, in all previous roms it took like half a second to load the different tabs (for example the personal/system/connections tabs in settings, in hungarian it reads szemelyes/rendszer/kapcsolatok B) ), now it instantly switches. also the battery icon at the top seems more responsive. and the main menu also seems to have smoother transitions (main menu>shortcuts and back and up/down etc.).

this is what i notice in 10 minutes play time, but it may again be the placebo effect B)

BTW (of topic) ...

Iosu

Don't worry, I can. B) B) B)

jeah it's a good thing you already know what the icons look like and where the yes/no/menu buttons etc are located, that way you can still use the device B)

btw i really notice a difference in the in-menu speed of this rom, in all previous roms it took like half a second to load the different tabs (for example the personal/system/connections tabs in settings, in hungarian it reads szemelyes/rendszer/kapcsolatok B) ), now it instantly switches. also the battery icon at the top seems more responsive. and the main menu also seems to have smoother transitions (main menu>shortcuts and back and up/down etc.).

this is what i notice in 10 minutes play time, but it may again be the placebo effect B)

November rom, one of the significant update is the speed. But if you have A LOT of thing require powerful CPU, then you battery will drain quicker than October rom.

The xScale PXA312 can auto increase-decrease the speed (clock), that's why some roms have good battery but lack of performance. I'm still trying to find out which is the best balance way B)

I'll upload seperate i900DTHJ9 csc so you can reflash only csc by grandfix. Let's hope it bring the English agian B)

Lastest update:

Thank Iosub to help me test the idea.

Now we have a complete European English rom B)

@Iosub:

You fixed my mistake, dude B)

please check your e-mail again.

And I have to repeat, if you already made a donation but still haven't receive my e-mail about news, please let me know on PM. Thanks a lot.

Guest Barthlon
November rom, one of the significant update is the speed. But if you have A LOT of thing require powerful CPU, then you battery will drain quicker than October rom.

The xScale PXA312 can auto increase-decrease the speed (clock), that's why some roms have good battery but lack of performance. I'm still trying to find out which is the best balance way B)

i love the default taskswitcher and use it frequently, so i'm not afraid of fast drainage. but i can imagine not everyone likes the new speed because of the issue you mention B)

btw, the power save option only affects the video quality... right? and not the overall system speed?

because i always turn it on, just in case, but if it also has an influence on the auto-clock/speed of the xscale, i won't turn it on in the future...

i won't use the csc and i'll wait for the complete rom, i have some sort of full-rom-fetish B)

Guest rimvydukas

Hi secany,

Thanks for such many updates. But can you send us i900XXHK1 you mentioned earlier. My phone initialy was with XX rom, it would be nice to have the same XX rom on my phone:)

Guest adolfotregosa

secany, are you going to give us a full english hk2 rom ?? i ask that because you removed the last part of the download and i was going to try out that english fix :S

Thank you

Edited by adolfotregosa

same here, waiting for part3

secany probably is working on part3 to update it to English, he'll upload part 3 again soon i hope

Edited by hlay

For me the hungarian is good as well. If someone has it please post it.

same here, waiting for part3

secany probably is working on part3 to update it to English, he'll upload part 3 again soon i hope