Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest Barthlon
The xScale PXA312 can auto increase-decrease the speed (clock), that's why some roms have good battery but lack of performance. I'm still trying to find out which is the best balance way B)

if you really can influence this balance i would say hk2 has too many resources for menu(tab)speed. before hk2 it took half a second or more and that you notice after a lot of use, but now it's instantly and that's not needed either i think. so if it's possible, take some resources from there and put it in... ehh something else B)

the loading of the startmenu still takes some time (you know, before it appears after clicking on start)...

the rest seems pretty balanced!

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for FahimF. He is trying to help me the sending message to list via PHPList. Soon we will have a stable lists, and forget about the crappy burger google group mailing list.

Secondly, i900XIHK1 Italian already uploaded. Tonight I will send it to mail list, plus the Polish i900SAHJ3 too. About the i900XXHK1, it is branded to Vodafone. It's heavily branded inside the PDA, not only CSC. That's mean, at the moment, lastest NON-BRAND European rom we have is i900XDHK2 (Hungary), but we can make it to English by using i900DXHJ1 CSC or i900DTHJ9 csc or i900XBHJ1 csc (will have some bug on media player, but you have 3MB more free memory).

@New donator, I will resend all the rom you was missed tonight.

Thank you for all your supporting.

Regards,

Ken.

Guest Barthlon
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for FahimF. He is trying to help me the sending message to list via PHPList. Soon we will have a stable lists, and forget about the crappy burger google group mailing list.

Secondly, i900XIHK1 Italian already uploaded. Tonight I will send it to mail list, plus the Polish i900SAHJ3 too. About the i900XXHK1, it is branded to Vodafone. It's heavily branded inside the PDA, not only CSC. That's mean, at the moment, lastest NON-BRAND European rom we have is i900XDHK2 (Hungary), but we can make it to English by using i900DXHJ1 CSC or i900DTHJ9 csc or i900XBHJ1 csc (will have some bug on media player, but you have 3MB more free memory).

Regards,

Ken.

secany, could you please send me the mail or pm me the link for the dthj9? thanks! B)

Guest Don Dumbuška
Hi all!

First of all, i'm a bit of a noob for WM devices B)

My Omnia has DXHH1 rom installed, both phone and PDA...can you please give me a link to which rom i should install (english language)? There are so many of them, i got lost B)

Oh, and do i need Samsung modem drivers for rom update, or just the rom and active sync?

Tnx B)

Nobody? Guys, please help me B) B)

Hi..

To all thouse asking me by a PM to send you the link for the new roms... I have to tell you that I wont do it.. Your solution is to Donate as I did in order to get the rom as soon as posible or wait until "secany" post them to the web

Sorry

Iosu

Hi all

Big fresh good news:

The PHPList is ready!!! Special thanks to FahimF. Without him, I still have to use the pain in the a*s google group!

I'll send the Germany branded O2 now as a test.

Couple hours later will be the i900XIHK1 Italian, i900SAHJ3 Polish.

And also all the rom that I have sent to special mailing group from 11.Nov.

To people haven't donate:

Please, guys, I believe all the person who donated don't want to be disturb by PM or e-mail. As I said before, I will post the rom to forum, couple days later after the special group have it.

Please understand the fact that I was trying a lot of rom on the i900, and I have some dead set too. Please keep the ruler. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Ken.

E-mail sent!

Please let me know if you already donated but haven't remember my e-mail. I had migrate from google group to PHPList already, not sure that I missed any contact or not...

Guest rimvydukas

secany,

how could it be that i900XXHK1 is branded? I bought my phone with i900XXHG7 rom and it wasn't branded at all. Phones with these rom's ara available in the Baltic countries.

secany,

how could it be that i900XXHK1 is branded? I bought my phone with i900XXHG7 rom and it wasn't branded at all. Phones with these rom's ara available in the Baltic countries.

PDA is BUHK1.....

Guest magia971
Hello,

Regards,

Ken.

Hi secany, i just donated. I can't wait to see the new italian rom as well. Good job!

On my part, is it possible to extract the ROM into its various components, then replace the original csc file with the one from DTHJ9. Would it be the same result?

Hello,

Regards,

Ken.

Guest ourkid49000

hi secany,

i made a donation few hours ago, can you send me the link to the french unbranded rom please.

thanks a lot by advance

great job you do for the communauty !!