Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest pdaphonemaster
Hi all,

The multi language rom been sent! Sorry for my late, just wake up from a crazy birthday party B)

Have a good weekend.

Regards,

Ken.

Hi Secany,

Thanks for all the roms. One question. Has the korean language rom for i900 ever been released? I currently use English rom with a third party Korean SIP. All works well except it interferes with Samsung keyboard which I'd like to use. Korean Rom would have native Korean SIP if it was ever released, wounld't it?

Thanks.

Morning Guys,

I make a mistake, I upload yesterday not the latest Dutch Rom (I900XKHH4) but the latest Multilanguage Rom (I900XKHJ3)....sorry...sorry B)

For who want the latest Dutch Rom...I900XKHH4 let me know and I upload it op Rapidshare.com and put the link here.

Good luck.

As a UK user am i better off using multi language rom? Or use latest hungary rom and flash the i900XBHJ1 csc to get english?

Hi,

XDHK2 + DTHJ9 csc make the best couple B)

Edited by secany

Guest hellfire8888

bro secany

i am lost.. which is the latest english firmware ? am now on i900DXHJ1

lately i cant find any new rom for DX series..is it stop completely now or there is no more update since i900DXHJ1?

thanks

Please share the last french ROM secany ! B)

First of all, big thanks to Secany for all his hard work for all of us, Omnia users

And as MickMax said yet, please, Secany, it will be great to have the last french ROM

Secany, something I would like to know ; After donation, do we have also to get a Premium Rapidshare account, as it seems someone's write ? because I don't have one , and don't plan to get one .

Guest le.bouch

I'm relatively new to this forum so might not be understanding this right but...

I've donated, emailed, posted and PM'd - and not received anything (have checked all junk mails, etc). I know Ken's around 'cos he's posting here - is there something else I'm 'sposed to do? Seems like others are getting the info but not me :-(

Hello Secany,

Thanks again for all your work...

I flashed from HJ9 English ROM to the latest Hungarian HK2 + HJ9 English CSC , but version on my phone shows HK1/HJ9 (Radio is HJ2 which is as you specified).

Is this normal ? I was expecting HK2/HJ9...

Hello Secany,

Thanks again for all your work...

I flashed from HJ9 English ROM to the latest Hungarian HK2 + HJ9 English CSC , but version on my phone shows HK1/HJ9 (Radio is HJ2 which is as you specified).

Is this normal ? I was expecting HK2/HJ9...

Not sure if its correct but mine shows the Same DHK1/DTHJ9

Phone: HJ2

Guest Metronidazol

Hey Secany,

Donation sent yesterday: confirmation number 1EU69922E0431074N

Please share the latest custom English ROM for OMNIA.

Thanks!

Edited by Metronidazol

Secany, something I would like to know ; After donation, do we have also to get a Premium Rapidshare account, as it seems someone's write ? because I don't have one , and don't plan to get one .

No, you don't need a premium Rapidshare account to download the ROMs. I believe what was mentioned about the Premium account further up the thread was something else B)

I've donated, emailed, posted and PM'd - and not received anything (have checked all junk mails, etc). I know Ken's around 'cos he's posting here - is there something else I'm 'sposed to do? Seems like others are getting the info but not me :-(

It would also depend on when you signed up plus when Secany last sent out an update. You might want to send Secany a PM again and give it a couple of days (because I'm sure he's inundated with PMs asking for this ROM or the other B)) and see what happens .... That is of course, you still haven't received any e-mails about ROM updates.

That's exactly what Secany has been doing. Check his rom thread and you will know. He has been uploading his latest roms for free without asking anything from us. He then decided to discontinue which I can understand becasue it would be very time consuming to test, pack, upload, etc. Thankfully, he changed his mind and decided to continue his rom work and asked for donation which many people were just happy to including myself not necessarily because we want to be included in his special mailing grounp, which is a bonus, but I am sure many of us would have donated nonetheless to show our appreciation.

So, if you do not wish to donate, that's fine. But there is no need to be posting such a message (especially your first one). If you are not happy, the do not download his roms. Otherwise download them in SILENCE.

well he has a point really. your basically paying for a rom.

donations usually happen after as this has been seen on xda developers etc, if ur happy u will donate if not well u wont.

not its like ur paying for the rom. and ths is a forum so everyone can have their opinions.

The simple people who has no possibility to buy/donate (sorry I see a difference in meanings with dictionary.com, but I do not see any difference in real life B)) Secany's premium account B) - when they can expect the latest WWE rom?

off-topic: will give an advice to the makers of custom ROMs to create Premium accounts too (hey, they have more chance to brick their own device with handmade ROM) and there will be clubs of donators discussing new custom roms with hundreds of read-only people.

Edited by 200mpx