Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

So, if you do not wish to donate, that's fine. But there is no need to be posting such a message (especially your first one). If you are not happy, the do not download his roms. Otherwise download them in SILENCE.

Jizz, please, stop calling it "to donate"... I see no harm in donations, even I'm ready to pay every ROM I want to download, but I can not. I have no chance to create PayPal account with my card.

Looks like Secany is busy today and didn't read this thread.

I have made my donation 1.5 days ago.

My donation confirmation number is 4R7093665G674883K

Can any kind soul who already gotten the link for HK2 ROM and HJ9CSC PM me the link?

Guest Metronidazol

Hi Secany,

Just to remind you that I've sent the donation 2 days ago and the confirmation number is 1EU69922E0431074N. Still waiting...

Please let me know when I could have your new English ROM for OMNIA.

Edited by Metronidazol

Looks like Secany is busy today and didn't read this thread.

I have made my donation 1.5 days ago.

My donation confirmation number is 4R7093665G674883K

Can any kind soul who already gotten the link for HK2 ROM and HJ9CSC PM me the link?

We can't send you the link since we don't know the donation details. Please wait for Secany and I'm sure he'll respond to you soon.

well he has a point really. your basically paying for a rom.

donations usually happen after as this has been seen on xda developers etc, if ur happy u will donate if not well u wont.

Not sure why you're getting so worked up over this - if you don't wish to pay for something, nobody is twisting your arm and asking you to pay B) If you want everything for free, then you can always find what you want somewhere.

Secany is releasing the ROMs first to those who donate, he releases the links later publicly as has been seen on this thread. You may not get all the ROMs that way but you probably don't need all the ROMs either. Depending on where you are, you do run into ADSL charges for uploading etc. if you have a capped account. So the guy is reasonable in wanting to cover his costs. The only thing I'm surprised at is that he continues to release stuff to people for free (after a time lapse) with so many people whining and wanting everything for free B)

Guest pdaphonemaster
The only thing I'm surprised at is that he continues to release stuff to people for free (after a time lapse) with so many people whining and wanting everything for free B)

So am I.

I think this is in Hungarian. Besides, I wound't try roms from non-trusted sources. My Omnia is too valuable for that.

I just flashed this ROM. Surprisingly it display in english. I believe this ROM do not include CSC?? It seems to work fine for me.

Donate 2 days ago but haven't heard from secany. Getting itchy so flash this rom 1st.... :-(

Hi,

I was quite busy there 2 days, was total away from the i900 project.

I'll check what's new tonight and might send an update next night.

For all who request rom but haven't receive, please send me on e-mail, my PM box is nearly full.. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ken

Hehe, 2 posts within 2 mins, I hope Paul not going to ban me B)

There are i900DXHK1 and i900DZHK1 coming in the next 2 days B)

I'll send to the list immediatly once the link is ready.

Regards,

Ken.

Lastest news:

i900DXHK1 does fix A LOT of bugs, include the GPS, and bluetooth problem when making a call with camera activating, and many many. Of course, fix bugs and relase note with be send to list too.

This version I will upload eboot, pda, phone, and csc with new downloader so user can flash using XP and VISTA too.

Thanks for all your supporting. I won't let you guys down B)

Edited by secany

Guest bobobird
The only thing I'm surprised at is that he continues to release stuff to people for free (after a time lapse)

yes, great isnt he? Very nice of him to have released the Polish rom.

Edited by bobobird

Regards,

Ken.

Lastest news:

i900DXHK1 does fix A LOT of bugs, include the GPS, and bluetooth problem when making a call with camera activating, and many many. Of course, fix bugs and relase note with be send to list too.

This version I will upload eboot, pda, phone, and csc with new downloader so user can flash using XP and VISTA too.

Great news, can't wait for it to be out for donators and non-donators...

Sure hope that the wait won't be too long. B)

Regards,

Ken.

Lastest news:

Secany--- I think I'm going to change the phone--- unfortunatety the backligh problems with bluetooth is not fixed and the answer from samsung support is "change the carkit our implementation of handsfree profile is ok"...

I can't drive with a phone that is "turning on and off the backlight" every 30 secs...

check here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-h...oth-and-car-ki/#

I have already order a Touch HD..

Thanks

Iosu

but this version in just online on official samsung upload from a few weeks ..... B)

I'm not saying that one is lastest, am I?

Lastest at the moment is i900XIHK1, few more days (2-4 days)will be i900XIHK2

I'm not saying that one is lastest, am I?

Lastest at the moment is i900XIHK1, few more days (2-4 days)will be i900XIHK2

Hey secany,

i made a donation two days ago. I received no email yet.

Donation Number is: 8ND37736JP9788600

mazeli