Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest scoiattolo

I don't want to take any side.. both of them have their reasons.

(personally I don't agree with what Secany is now doing but at the same time I'm grateful for his releases).

But please to everybody: get back to topic B)

B)

Hi all,

I wanted to remove some post that off-topic here from the start, but I don't have moderator power, and I can not edit the title too. I asked Paul a favor.

I will send the DXHK2 to the list after sort this thing out (file is on uploading, it takes me about 4-5 hours too).

From now on, please send me your donate information via PM. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ken.

Guest Barthlon
I will send the DXHK2 to the list after sort this thing out (file is on uploading, it takes me about 4-5 hours too).

allthough im getting sick of reinstalling all my things all the time after a flash, i just can't stop doing it! B)

thnx, can't wait B)

I don't want to take any side.. both of them have their reasons.

(personally I don't agree with what Secany is now doing but at the same time I'm grateful for his releases).

But please to everybody: get back to topic B)

B)

But what he is doing , is selling his SW , just like most of the SW writer. He is even doing better , releasing his old versions for free .

Guest shokka9
allthough im getting sick of reinstalling all my things all the time after a flash, i just can't stop doing it! B)

thnx, can't wait B)

It's funny ain't it, we all wait and wait, just to do the one thing we all hate or dislike, install and configure. Could be for few hours, could be a few days, maybe weeks, not months?? not even weeks, just days!!!

End result is worth it though everytime (if you know what you are doing B) )

Keep doing your thing Secany. Made me laugh Barthlon, thanks.

Keep flashing your phone!! Make the right choice and you have no issues.

Edited by shokka9

Guest Lowbytes
Hi Lowbytes,

I use my phone for e-mail to. I have i900, an iphone, 1 iphone 3G, 1 8800 Arte, 1 i8510, 1 softbank 920SC, some old WM phone, some Symbian phone, Except the Softbank can not use 3G (heavily locked, branded to Softbank), the 8800 Arte battery performance is the best, i8510 line-up, then the i900. Iphone 3G is the worst (with things called Push and Fetch turned on, the battery can not last than 18 hours). I set them connect to mail server once per half an hour. I have no problem at all with e-mail notify. Are you using an MP3 or something as an e-mail notify tone? How is your LCD brightness settings? Did you turn on both bluetooth and wifi? How about some self problem like SPB, Manila, etc...? How about your today setting, a lot of icon, dll? Please let me know so we can figure out the problem B)

Regards,

Ken.

Hi Ken

Thanks for your answer

I´ve no additional Software installed - brighness ist set to manually and lowest settings- i´m using Samsung today1

wifi an Bluetooth is switched off.

I´m not using any mp3 or other ringtones - only the original sounds - 4 email notification i´ve selected alarm4

More or less a naked Phone!

Thats all

hi ken,

do you know if samsung is aware that the omnia does not accept voice commands via the bluetooth headset? there are many "voice command" apps out there, but none works properly with the bt headset.

rumors say that a specific old french rom allowed this feature, but it seems impossible to find a dump of it to run some tests.

regards,

lufeig

Edited by lufeig

Guest PLAY_GROUND

I flashed this rom two days ago, but I had a big problem with the battery, was draining very fast. Than I flashed this rom yesterday again, battery is now with normal usage down to 90%, witch not bad at all. This rom is one of the best roms I had on my Omnia.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/212ae8/n/i900DXHK1_rar

pw firestarter

So I think it is secure to flash B) enjoy

Hi,

i900DXHK2 sent to list already. Please check your mail (paypal e-mail address), if you haven't receive, please contact me on PM or e-mail, please do not post here. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ken.

PS: There is a link for downloading i900DXHK1, so I won't post my rapidshare link here and I take no responsibility for that file. Maybe there is another source for i900 roms, please go find it if you don't want to wait for me posting the link here. Sorry about that, guys... There is a lot of people, friends supporting me, and the only thing I can do for them is sending the rom to them same time as I have the rom, link on forum always later than 3 days to a week or 2.

To warp up, just consider an example:

i900DXHI1, I had it, and sent to all my closed friend, we try, use, test after a week or 2, then I post link on forum. Since the time I accept donation, 1 thing change is that I send to special list (donator) same time as I have the rom, later on post link on forum 1 or 2 weeks later. I'm doing this isn't because of money. The donated money in a month is less then my salary in a week. I use these donated money to pay for internet bills, extra money I have to pay for Optus (because of downloading and uploaded more then before). The rest of them, I will send to charity and RSPCA, as I told Paul since the first day I ask for donation. I don't want to say this before because I am not sure the donated amount enough for doing that or not.

I do understand that what I say and what you think might different. Believe or not, it's up to you B)

Regards,

Ken.

Guest Barthlon
Hi,

i900DXHK2 sent to list already. Please check your mail (paypal e-mail address), if you haven't receive, please contact me on PM or e-mail, please do not post here. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ken.

PS: There is a link for downloading i900DXHK1, so I won't post my rapidshare link here and I take no responsibility for that file. Maybe there is another source for i900 roms, please go find it if you don't want to wait for me posting the link here. Sorry about that, guys... There is a lot of people, friends supporting me, and the only thing I can do for them is sending the rom to them same time as I have the rom, link on forum always later than 3 days to a week or 2.

i900DXHI1, I had it, and sent to all my closed friend, we try, use, test after a week or 2, then I post link on forum. Since the time I accept donation, 1 thing change is that I send to special list (donator) same time as I have the rom, later on post link on forum 1 or 2 weeks later. I'm doing this isn't because of money. The donated money in a month is less then my salary in a week. I use these donated money to pay for internet bills, extra money I have to pay for Optus (because of downloading and uploaded more then before). The rest of them, I will send to charity and RSPCA, as I told Paul since the first day I ask for donation. I don't want to say this before because I am not sure the donated amount enough for doing that or not.

I do understand that what I say and what you think might different. Believe or not, it's up to you B)

Regards,

Ken.

a! you good man, i'm a wspa donator myself (gotta love the animals) B)

thnx for the rom, i'll flash it tonight and give an update on my experiences tomorrow!

cheers!

So what? If you sent me 0 $ without any comments I would be also very unhappy, feeeling that you consider me a stupid a..hole.

Would somebody please close this thread so that secany can open a new one and we can discuss new ROMs? Let this one sink with all the people complaining and crying without any good reason. THX

Guest Lowbytes

Agreement

For those who do not want to donate - it is up to you!

For those who already donated - fine ! 4 me it is no problem

at all to donate someone who spends time and money to help

me and others.

So back to my problem (btw. hehe no one with the same problem!? )

first i thought that it is my fault - but hey - you can find dozen of

winmo 6.1 users with different devices sharing this Problem.

It seems to be only a problem of exchange pushing

Maybe this will be the fix:

this is how to disable thread mode without lose notification

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\SMSInbo xThreadingDisabled=1

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\SMSNoSentMs g=0

Wonder why sms threading conflicts with exchange mail........

So i´ll try .....................

Hi,

Regards,

Ken.

Regards,

Ken.

It is exactly the same rom Dont try to diss it brother. The rest rest of you should try looking harder the roms this guy is asking donations for are available elsewhere for free.Also be carefull who you share your paypal details with.

Edited by user45

Guest mhg2000

Guys,

As per Wikipedia, the definition of donate is “A donation is a gift given, typically to a cause or/and for charitable purposes”

I went to search there because I thought my English is bad. But, WOW I was right.

What is happening here is stealing. Secany is stealing files from Samsung server, it is very obvious he is working there. And he is SELLING it to donators. Firstly: Did he develop this software so he can get people to pay for it? Second, does SAMSUNG know he do so? Third : What is he giving in exchange of the donation ? Fourth .. Fifth …

In last September, he said that he gave exclusive to his friend in Dubai to “benefit” from the Arabic ROM. And now, only donators will get the new ROM.

Is Samsung not paying enough to its employees so he is using this way to increase his income?

Does Samsung know about the practice he is doing here ?

Personally, I will do my best to let them know and here their opinion, at the same time, I hope everybody here stop this donation thing because it is really silly and meaningless.