Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

And then, DXHH3 is most stable that DXHI1 rom?

based on my experience, and how i use my omnia during daily operation, i guessed so. it's better ;) . you might want to read from the first page of this thread. A lot of user has put many comments (positive and Negative) about these Roms.So you can decide for yourself :wacko:

Edited: Very sorry this supposed to be for comparison for DXHH1 and DXHH3, not between DXHH3 and DXHI1. i haven't test it yet, still waiting from secany to post it.

my bad, it's 3 AM in my country. lazy eyes

Edited by malikms

based on my experience, and how i use my omnia during daily operation, i guessed so. it's better :wacko: . you might want to read from the first page of this thread. A lot of user has put many comments (positive and Negative) about these Roms.So you can decide for yourself :(

??? DXHI1 is not out yet... ;)

This is how I understand it: the list of bugs suppplied by secany are the bugs found in DXHH3 and fixed in DXHI1. He supplied a similar list for previous updates.

??? DXHI1 is not out yet... ;)

This is how I understand it: the list of bugs suppplied by secany are the bugs found in DXHH3 and fixed in DXHI1. He supplied a similar list for previous updates.

i've edited my post. what i meant to say is DXHH3 is better than DXHH1. I have not test the DXHi1, still waiting for secany to post it. My mistake. very sorry guys for the confusion. :wacko: (3 AM in my country)

By the way, about the arabic rom, it's time to give an answer to all other query about other lang rom.

Arabic, Turkey: sorry, I can't share it at the moment, as I promised my friend who has a service center in Dubai, I give him exclusive for a while, will upload when possible. The newer ver of Arabic is i900JPHI5

Thanks for your kind reply.

How can we contact your friend in Dubai,. Even for money I am ready to take it and I respect your promise.

Regards,

Guest landslot
i900DXHI1 coming soon. Check the thread agian tomorrow ;)

It fixed a lot of bugs in DXHH3, I will give details on this.

To whom who still think about my ROM I upload is Official or non-offical or crap, as I say before, use it or not, you have the decision. What I can prove is, all rom i upload is original from samsung :wacko:

To me is as real as it can be. l flash from HH1 to HH3.

Hoping that it has the battery life of a HG2/HG4

l be waiting for it. Thanks Secany Good Job :(

landslot

Guest Paul (MVP)
i900DXHI1 coming soon. Check the thread agian tomorrow :wacko:

It fixed a lot of bugs in DXHH3, I will give details on this.

To whom who still think about my ROM I upload is Official or non-offical or crap, as I say before, use it or not, you have the decision. What I can prove is, all rom i upload is original from samsung :(

Secany, your contributions are very much appreciated... ;)

P

Great, but are you sure it is multi-language? I can only see two languages (Dutch and French; according to the provided PDF files). OK, that IS multi-language (at least two languages), but I am not sure if it also supports english or german.

Waiting for your results guys! (What a pity I am in the office now.) Wishing you luck for flashing... ;)

...but on Samsungs Global Download Centre they've just release multi-language i900XXHI2...

Hmm.. download still painfully slow here. But hey.. Korea is a long way from here.. ;)

If any of you guys have it already and can throw it on RapidShare (or similar), that would be appreciated :wacko:

any1 understand the pdf dutch version? no change log? ;)

still waiting for Ken to UL the DX September Rom. :wacko: coz i bet the DX is surely English

gr8 finding Juicey.. Cheers!

Edited by malikms

I don't think that is the complete ROM, just the multilanguage file. I'll wait for Secany's ROM anyway.. ;)

I guess you're right, but will know once upgraded.

I'm new to this anyway, so what would that mean? That PDA part will probably be upgraded, but not the phone part?

any1 understand the pdf dutch version? no change log? ;)

still waiting for Ken to UL the DX September Rom. :wacko: coz i bet the DX is surely English

No changelog from Samsung that I can find.

The Dutch (and French) PDF simply describes the steps to take to change your phone's language.. nothing exciting there.

Guest GSeeker2

guys, i downloaded it, and it's a .exe file, run it and get this one:

i900XXHI2.MLI

Oh, it doesn't look like a rom file ;) :wacko:

Edited by GSeeker2

Great, but are you sure it is multi-language? I can only see two languages (Dutch and French; according to the provided PDF files). OK, that IS multi-language (at least two languages), but I am not sure if it also supports english or german.

Waiting for your results guys! (What a pity I am in the office now.) Wishing you luck for flashing... ;)

If the images in the PDF file are accurate screenshots, it shows you should be able to chooose between Dutch, English and French languages. Then again.. it could just be generic images they've used.

guys is it posible if it is only the multilanguage file with the size of 98,3 MB? it's almost the same as the other Rom exe updater? any1 try this XXHI2 ROm yet? can't wait to hear the report. :wacko: (mine still DL at 55 %)

nevermind, i guess the description has describe it (multylanguage File). as G seeker said, he ended up with a. MLI file. if you look at the PDF .MLI file is for the language file. CMIIW ;)

Edited by malikms

I have download the pdf file and it says English is an option. I am at 50% on the exe. Also Secany stated that a friend of his was testing it and that it was an improvement (faster atleast). So I am going to flash and slap this ROM around abit.

Edited by 1Mack

Oh well, apologies if I got you guys excited for nothing! It looked promising at first, but maybe it isn't...

I'm still looking at a 12 min. download and will flash once it's finished. I'll let you know how that works out.

(need to change my Dutch language into English anyway.. so no loss there)

Btw.. Sasmsung is working actively at the moment. They've just added a Word document as well to the site, but it's the same as the PDF upgrade document.

Edited by Juicey

Oh well.. so much for that. ;)

Download just finished, but can't use the file. Since my original firmware (XK - dutch) is still on the phone, it won't accept the language file since that's XX. Guess I'll need to flash to an XX (or DX) firmware first...