- How big is the battery (mAh)?

- Other hardware buttons on the side?

- You like? ;)

Added sizeasy comparison to first post.

P

Guest ChesterZZ
I would guess 3.2"?

P

I think that if the device specs are same as the Iphone 3G's, then if you compare the two devices, the HTC Touch HD might have a 3,5" display  ;)

Edited by ChesterZZ

Guest Syphon Filter

If mobiman2008 is right, then the Diamond is already outdated!!

I feel sad...my TP is looking a bit "meh" too.

Edited by Syphon Filter

Guest mobiman2008
Thanks for the deets!

A few more Q's if that's OK...

- No DPAD at all? Scroll wheel?

- microSD slot?

- How big is the battery (mAh)?

- Other hardware buttons on the side?

- You like? :wacko:

Added sizeasy comparison to first post.

P

- No DPAD at all? Scroll wheel? Well the screen is so smooth to scroll on, I don't think there's a need for DPAD. or scroll wheels

It does come with a stylus ;)

- MicroSD slot? Yes it does come with MicroSD slot.

- How big is the battery (mAh)? 1350mAH battery. I think they could have done a little better with the battery though.

- Other hardware buttons on the side? Only volume button on the left side and 3.5mm headset jack on the top.

- You like? Damn! I'm loving this baby. Will post more pics later on :(

- No DPAD at all? Scroll wheel? Well the screen is so smooth to scroll on, I don't think there's a need for DPAD. or scroll wheels

It does come with a stylus ;)

- MicroSD slot? Yes it does come with MicroSD slot.

- How big is the battery (mAh)? 1350mAH battery. I think they could have done a little better with the battery though.

- Other hardware buttons on the side? Only volume button on the left side and 3.5mm headset jack on the top.

- You like? Damn! I'm loving this baby. Will post more pics later on :(

Can i borrow it? :wacko:

I presume you work for HTC or one of their partners?

Guest Syphon Filter
Gotta be resistive if it has a stylus...

P

Yeah I realised that just as I hit the subit button! So not multitouch then either...

I wish HTC would roadmap their devices better. I would definitely have got one of these over my Touch Pro had I known about it. It's one thing to have a release cycle, it's another to pull one over on your customers!!

Guest Nightflyer

Hey mobiman,

great device, I must admit I'm a bit jealous. Don't want to stop you from posting pics, but I'm just wondering if it was HTC's intention that these pictures appear on the net?

Otherwise, I guess the damage you're causing for the company is immense. I cannot imagine many people will buy the diamond (or even pro) if they know about this puppy? I guess the guys at HTC must be shocked right now... I mean these are not some blurry pics (as the usual spy shots) without any specs, this is pretty much the full deal.

Sorry for being so lame, just my thoughts...

Edited by Nightflyer

Guest mobiman2008
Hey mobiman,

great device, I must admit I'm a bit jealous. Don't want to stop you from posting pics, but I'm just wondering if it was HTC's intention that these pictures appear on the net?

Otherwise, I guess the damage you're causing for the company is immense. I cannot imagine many people will buy the diamond (or even pro) if they know about this puppy?

Well I guess its going to be leaked sometime or the other, so this is what life is all about, people wanting to know more

Guest juiceppc
There has to be some 'catch' with the HD to stop it stomping all over the Diamond, surely?

P

No "catch" I'd say. I'll bet it has the exact specs probably even more. I don't think they'll compete because of size. The TD is uber small. This, not so much. I was all set on getting a TD and then I saw this. You might naturally think this would be a slam dunk but I'm still considering getting the TD due to size. I've been spoiled by my original Touch. I am from the U.S. so quad band on this all around would be stellar!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.