games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

here.. but i think it was suppose to work for you..

i think mabe you neet net.Frame 3.5(i think it's called like that..) to run it? mabe....

http://www.4shared.com/file/67455226/ee4c9bf1/Asphalt4_WM_107.html

Thanks so much! I will try it!

you can also find in google Java platform of same game...

just write in google "Asphalt 4 jar"

Ok, first: the cab does not work for me. Asphalt4.exe starts, but exits immediately, does not even throw an error (like .net 3.5 apps do). So I don't have another idea!

Now I will try java version...

Unzip it .. Copy the game folder and paste it in your Storage Card ... Done !!

Really thanks, man, the only problem now is: I use a german rom and "Storage Card" is named "Speicherkarte" B) I hate it, when they translate even filenames and stuff....does anybody have a solution?

Guest juvaknin
Unzip it .. Copy the game folder and paste it in your Storage Card ... Done !!

i tried your version.. didn't worked.. giving error.. mabe because i have "My Storage" and not "Storage Card"? can be?

also, this version using the G-Sensor? or only touch screen?

Guest Jokes On You
I've tested warfare inc and orion shadow of legend (both work on my omnia) B)

I tested Warfare Inc and it works. Where did you get Orion Shadow of legend? The last Orion game I had would freeze when I tried to load a map. B)

Guest pp56825
i tried your version.. didn't worked.. giving error.. mabe because i have "My Storage" and not "Storage Card"? can be?

also, this version using the G-Sensor? or only touch screen?

i have created folder called Storage Card on main device and its working because full path is same Storage Card\game\....

but the screen resolution is qvga and control is very bad. g-sensor don't work at all in HD version.

Guest Jokes On You
How you managed control, pad settings? i cant set anything

What do you mean? There is an onscreen dpad. What rom did you load?

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest pp56825
What do you mean? There is an onscreen dpad. What rom did you load?

i have SCPH1001.BIN and there is no dpad, if you have some other pls share or give me some link.

Guest Jokes On You
i have SCPH1001.BIN and there is no dpad, if you have some other pls share or give me some link.

Same thing I had. The dpad should load when you run a rom. You should try unistalling and reinstalling fpsece.

Guest Carlos0371

ah yes here is it. install the original cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=425216.

get the source code and recompile it by changing all occurences of "Pool.Managed" to "Pool.SystemMemory" or it won't work. if you are too lazy, or you don't have a development environment installed, attached is the compiled binary. copy the attached file over the original one installed by the cab installer.

i updated HTCEmu dll's. HTCSensorSDK now supports orientation changes (untested).

i also changed the emulation of the HTC wheel in HTCAPI, you can emulate it now by making circles on the touchscreen, not by the optical joystick anymore. But this only works if you start the circle somewhere on the bottom part of the screen. try it with the holo-app. should work. it's more precise with a stylus, but finger also does the job..

First post, just have to say Speleomaniac, this is awesome. Great work.

If people follow the instructions correctly, it works fine.

Best option is full tilt, full smoothness, and using the "Glow" icon - reates the best effect for this by far - although the "Smile" icon is pretty close second.

Thanks again.

Guest Carlos0371

Teeter lovers, here you go...

Instructions:

1. Remove the old installation, if you have one. Also delete the directory. (Labyrinth)

2. Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

3. Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

4. Start the game, enjoy tilting.

You may notice the background distortion when the ball moves. Ignore it. I do so. B)

Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

And once again, Thank you for this. You are the man!!!!

Carlos.

Guest Jokes On You

I am creating a running list of java games that I know work from the previous link I posted. I will try to update as much as possible.

Soul of Darkness

Bejeweled

Super Monkey Ball

Midnight Pool

Call Of Duty 4

Maha

Roland Garros 2008

RealFootball Manager

MobiChess

Asphalt 2

Block Breaker Deluxe

GameLoft Brain Challege(Use optical Mouse)

Age Of Empires III Mobile

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest juvaknin

come on guys! B)

lets try to find G-Sensor game (high quality games)..

now after many guys have the G-Sensor HTC drivers.. i think we will find soon many game that coverted from HTC to Omnia.. B) hope ssssssoooo!!!