games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest metalman705

do you guys know wich game is good to play on that ps1 emulator, i mean wich game is good and works good....??? plss i need to know because some of the games i tried are lagging alot B)

thankss..

Guest pp56825
Hi!

i'm testing another games like:

- Spore

- Resco Brain Games

and... i dont remember the name of the others

So better complete "Resco Brain Games" first to train your memory B)

Guest offroadfreak8582

he there ,

this has nothing to do with games on omnia but i think it is very usefull B)

here is the installer for spb mobile shell 2.1.2 in most languages. very good UI

download here B) http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/agree...name=pocketplus

this is a 15 day trial but head to extra's register and put in : 5D4758p72884 so you got it registered.. B)

this is nothing special ofcourse but this is : SpbMobileShell2.1.2-WQVGA-Skins_Release3.1.1

very nice program together with mobile shell B) options: iphone lookalike ,windows vista lookalike , standart windows XP lookalike , playstation 3 lookalike , htc touch diamond lookalike, sony ericsson experia lookalike, special omnia skin

and much much more.

download here B) http://www.imarche.net/omnia/fullpacks.php choose WQVGA omnia version

when you downloaded the zip file from above and opened it you find easy manual :(

i think this menu's are super finger friendly :(

furter i got i-go 8 fully working on omnia and teeter and pocketTV, saber, youtubeplayer , resco bubbles

hope i helped some people

greetz

Guest peahead
he there ,

here is the installer for spb mobile shell 2.1.2 in most languages. very good UI

this is a 15 day trial but head to extra's register and put in : 5D4758p72884 so you got it registered.. B)

this is nothing special ofcourse but this is : SpbMobileShell2.1.2-WQVGA-Skins_Release3.1.1

very nice program together with mobile shell B) options: iphone lookalike ,windows vista lookalike , standart windows XP lookalike , playstation 3 lookalike , htc touch diamond lookalike, sony ericsson experia lookalike, special omnia skin

and much much more.

download here B) http://www.imarche.net/omnia/fullpacks.php choose WQVGA omnia version

when you downloaded the zip file from above and opened it you find easy manual :(

furter i got i-go 8 fully working on omnia and teeter and pocketTV, saber, youtubeplayer , resco bubbles

greetz

Works a treat....thanks very much :(

Guest zagzag99
he there ,

and much much more.

greetz

The themes looks nice and very interesting.

Thanks for this post.

But I find SPB Mobile Shell not strong enough, unless I am missing something.

It's not forcing itself over the Windows Today , so that the Phone will always show the Now instead of today.

Also when locking/unlocking the phone the Now get's forced on top with the Windows Lock/Unlock screens, even if I set my phone to use S2U2.

Lack of customability to keep using the Omnia dialer and Omnia contacts.

Also it doesn't yet introduce finger scrolling, page flipping is nice but sometimes I'd prefer scrolling through a list of programs for example.

Guest offroadfreak8582
The themes looks nice and very interesting.

Thanks for this post.

But I find SPB Mobile Shell not strong enough, unless I am missing something.

It's not forcing itself over the Windows Today , so that the Phone will always show the Now instead of today.

Also when locking/unlocking the phone the Now get's forced on top with the Windows Lock/Unlock screens, even if I set my phone to use S2U2.

Lack of customability to keep using the Omnia dialer and Omnia contacts.

Also it doesn't yet introduce finger scrolling, page flipping is nice but sometimes I'd prefer scrolling through a list of programs for example.

yeah i think it's good you can choose which menu you are using but that is different for each person. i see it as a handy programm not a users interface to replace the original. and about the unlock function. if i lock/unlock my I900 it just stays on the spb shell so don't quite understand what you mean... but he it's just a nice programm for fun.. it's just fun to turn your omnia into a iphone or vista for a while..

greetz B)

Guest offroadfreak8582

oooh i almost forgot...

what game are we going to run on omnia guys??

there is like a gameboy emulator for iphone and a playstation1 emulator coming up....

i want something like that to B) B)

greetz

Guest Jokes On You
oooh i almost forgot...

what game are we going to run on omnia guys??

there is like a gameboy emulator for iphone and a playstation1 emulator coming up....

i want something like that to B) B)

greetz

Well lately Ive been playing Rachet and Clank mobile version, Metal Gear Acid mobile version and sometimes I play Final Fantasy Tactics B)

Guest bluey09

Hi Waper Bro ,

Can you please get me the Code for Guitar Hero 3 lol ... i downloaded the game from your thread on spanish forum but that read me file aint of any help cuz i cant read spanish B)..

Thanks

you need to change your name to the readme's name.

you can't register to your name, there aren't keymakers for this game, so you need to change your name in Owner's information

Guest ivanxxx
I'm so so close now to getting Worms World Party 1.0.4 to work with the Omnia and utlising the Accelerometer.

So far I have got

can tilt left and right to change the direct of the worm

can tilt up and down to adjust the angle for direction of fire

Uses volume up and down to move the worm left and right

Fire can be bound to any key

It's still early days and it isn't 100% perfect yet. Once the above is working fine I am next going to look at some form of shaking motion for jumping or other fuction's I then I need to speak with EA regarding screen resolution changes but thats a task for a later date.

Also someone mentioned Diamond Beer doesn't work on the Omnia but it did work for me (using HTC dll calls). It all loads and performs correctly but does have some screen flicker (im using DXHH1).

Hi, had you solved the worms controlling problem? I really want to play it on my omnia and looking forward to have any answers about it. Is it easy to apply the method you used for a last user like me?

Guest arun gupta
hello people of the forum.

I would like to know if they know games programs or applications that make use of the acelerometro of the samsung omnia. Thank you.

resco bubbles for OMNIA..

using it EXCELLENT

Guest ivanxxx
Its in this game pack. Download both parts and extract it and its in there somewhere B)

http://www.mediafire.com/?wnqeyu1n2zy

http://www.mediafire.com/?4mnafzhdyi3

Thank you for links men and thank you too "jokes on you" for advice. I was looking for a game controller which uses g-sens and running on background for controlling and commanding like DPAD

and offroadfreak8582 , you should not post that video link. I did cried because of my jealousy.. ohh f__k..