games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest barcelona_2005
he there ,

this has nothing to do with games on omnia but i think it is very usefull B)

here is the installer for spb mobile shell 2.1.2 in most languages. very good UI

download here B) http://spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/agree...name=pocketplus

this is a 15 day trial but head to extra's register and put in : 5D4758p72884 so you got it registered.. B)

this is nothing special ofcourse but this is : SpbMobileShell2.1.2-WQVGA-Skins_Release3.1.1

very nice program together with mobile shell B) options: iphone lookalike ,windows vista lookalike , standart windows XP lookalike , playstation 3 lookalike , htc touch diamond lookalike, sony ericsson experia lookalike, special omnia skin

and much much more.

download here B) http://www.imarche.net/omnia/fullpacks.php choose WQVGA omnia version

when you downloaded the zip file from above and opened it you find easy manual :(

i think this menu's are super finger friendly :(

furter i got i-go 8 fully working on omnia and teeter and pocketTV, saber, youtubeplayer , resco bubbles

hope i helped some people

greetz

thank you so much!!!! very very nice! :( :(

Guest Jokes On You
Thank you for links men and thank you too "jokes on you" for advice. I was looking for a game controller which uses g-sens and running on background for controlling and commanding like DPAD

Your welcome. I think you can get a MSI bluetooth controller http://cgi.ebay.com/MSI-Bluetooth-Game-Con...p3286.m20.l1116 but I dont think they work with axis controls.

Guest juvaknin
Your welcome. I think you can get a MSI bluetooth controller http://cgi.ebay.com/MSI-Bluetooth-Game-Con...p3286.m20.l1116 but I dont think they work with axis controls.

COOOOLLLLLLLLL!! B)

so this bluetooth controller will operate the games in the omnia? you using this? it's suppose to work?

looks like cool to connect the omnia to TV/LCD and play games with this controller.. B)

If you have access to newsgroups or .torrent files, just search for Windows Mobile games or even Pocket PC games.

I've downloaded about 20 games for the Pocket PC that run perfectly fine on the Omnia thanks to it's Windows Mobile functionality.

Some excellent games there!

Guest nickmoutia
If you have access to newsgroups or .torrent files, just search for Windows Mobile games or even Pocket PC games.

I've downloaded about 20 games for the Pocket PC that run perfectly fine on the Omnia thanks to it's Windows Mobile functionality.

Some excellent games there!

A list of the games that work would be useful.

Cheers buddy.

Guest Jokes On You
COOOOLLLLLLLLL!! B)

so this bluetooth controller will operate the games in the omnia? you using this? it's suppose to work?

looks like cool to connect the omnia to TV/LCD and play games with this controller.. B)

actually no I'm assuming that it works B) saw it used in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVbpDzdWKa0. Plan on buying one soon though

Guest Fanrifad
Teeter lovers, here you go...

Instructions:

1. Remove the old installation, if you have one. Also delete the directory. (Labyrinth)

2. Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

3. Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

4. Start the game, enjoy tilting.

You may notice the background distortion when the ball moves. Ignore it. I do so. B)

Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

Bro Speleomaniac..I cannot succes install HTC_Teeter to my Samsung Omnia to the MY storage directory B) The rror Message is : " Error Copying File Cannot Copy Labyrinth. Access is denied. Make sure your mobile device has sufficient memory, that the file is not set as read-only, and that you have permission to copy this file type.

Please advise me... Thank's in advance B)

Guest DJRedLine
Bro Speleomaniac..I cannot succes install HTC_Teeter to my Samsung Omnia to the MY storage directory B) The rror Message is : " Error Copying File Cannot Copy Labyrinth. Access is denied. Make sure your mobile device has sufficient memory, that the file is not set as read-only, and that you have permission to copy this file type.

Please advise me... Thank's in advance B)

You will get this sometimes if attempting to overwrite a file when copying from PC to omnia. Its best to copy the file to a different directory, then use explorer on the omnia to overwrite the file.

Guest choihyun
Well lately Ive been playing Rachet and Clank mobile version, Metal Gear Acid mobile version and sometimes I play Final Fantasy Tactics B)

was wondering what do i need in order to play those games on my omnia and how do i go about doing that?

thank you in advance

Guest Fanrifad
You will get this sometimes if attempting to overwrite a file when copying from PC to omnia. Its best to copy the file to a different directory, then use explorer on the omnia to overwrite the file.

Bro DJ i will try your tip...

This is my step :

1. copy htc_teeter to /my storage via active sinc

2. install htc to /my storage and made a labyrinth new folder

3. copy (pdraw disable and labyrinth) to /my storage/pdraw disable

4. copy (pdraw disable and labyrinth) from /my storage/pdraw disable to /my storage/labyrinth via file explorer

5. soft reset

6. There is a message : Labyrinth.exe The file 'Labyrinth cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file"

All members please help me to solve the problems

Thank's in advance B)

Edited by Fanrifad

Guest Jokes On You
was wondering what do i need in order to play those games on my omnia and how do i go about doing that?

thank you in advance

Just download the pack that I posted and both games are in there. B)

Guest tony1981

hi, everybody. keep up the good work. i'm a newbie whos after some help getting started with installing some games on my omnia. please could somebody post a step by step guide of what to do to get the games on. thank you

Guest VArmand

Hi there masters...

I did everything you said...

1) install fresh copy

2) patch replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll

3) copy the attached pdraw.dll and pdraw.ini to your teeter directory.

edit pdraw ini as: For fullscreen: 240x400 (ellipse form) (text file)

I get popup, File "Labyrinth cant be opened..."

Reason???

because of the 2 pdraw.dll files???

see nr2 and nr3 above...

They both have this file, which should be replaced with the other???

Please give me a hand

With regards

VArmand

Instructions:

1. Remove the old installation, if you have one. Also delete the directory. (Labyrinth)

3. Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

You may notice the background distortion when the ball moves. Ignore it. I do so. B)

Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

Guest VArmand

Instructions:

Guest VArmand

Hi master Joe,

Here I placed the files:

1) Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

--> Storage card (shortcuticon in windows)(this way I dont use much ram)

2) Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

--> in Labyrinth directory on storage card

3) Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

yes, the games is designed to work on a 480x640 screen. omnia's resolution is 240x400.

copy the attached pdraw.dll and pdraw.ini to your teeter directory.

edit pdraw ini as:

For fullscreen: 240x400 (ellipse form)

For exact 1/2 downsampling: 240x320

And Try this: 60x80 (lol)

feel free to try other resolutions.

(edits in bold )

--> in Labyrinth directory on storage card (this must be wrong, if I understand u B))

R u saying that 2) needs 2be on storage card labyrinth directory and that 3) needs2be in windows directory? (why and where2be placed???)

With massive regards

VArmand

have you copied HTCEmu dll's to windows?

Guest jbullington

You guys are Great! Just got the i910 omnia in the states and through reading your posts and hacks have teeter, lightsaber and many other games running fine. So congrats to you guys!!

Haven't figured out how to get the java games that were in the big zip download to work. (any basic instruction on how to geta java game to run would be what I think i'm missing.)

Someone posted a youtube video of yahtzee where you shake the phone to roll the dice. Anyone seen that around that has a link for download ?(hopefully not in Chinese like the i908 that was in the video).

One last plea, can anyone tell me how to get the lunar lander to fire it's jets I keep plunging to a fiery death (I can control side to side though)

Guest Magpie2000k

Hi jbullington.

Its simple browse to the folder for java games. Ie where you copied them too. just use file explorer.

them click on the game you want to install and follow the onscreen instructions.

took me a while to realise just how simple

Enjoy

Guest Jokes On You
Hi jbullington.

Its simple browse to the folder for java games. Ie where you copied them too. just use file explorer.

them click on the game you want to install and follow the onscreen instructions.

took me a while to realise just how simple

Enjoy

Yup it is just that simple. If anyone know a registry tweak that can get the java applications to store on a memory card or my storge that would be great B)

Guest o0joe0o
Hi master Joe,

Here I placed the files:

1) Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

--> Storage card (shortcuticon in windows)(this way I dont use much ram)

2) Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

--> in Labyrinth directory on storage card

3) Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

yes, the games is designed to work on a 480x640 screen. omnia's resolution is 240x400.

copy the attached pdraw.dll and pdraw.ini to your teeter directory.

edit pdraw ini as:

For fullscreen: 240x400 (ellipse form)

For exact 1/2 downsampling: 240x320

And Try this: 60x80 (lol)

feel free to try other resolutions.

(edits in bold )

--> in Labyrinth directory on storage card (this must be wrong, if I understand u B))

R u saying that 2) needs 2be on storage card labyrinth directory and that 3) needs2be in windows directory? (why and where2be placed???)

With massive regards

VArmand

i mean the htcemu dll's found on post# 103.copy them on windows directory

Guest jbullington
Yup it is just that simple. If anyone know a registry tweak that can get the java applications to store on a memory card or my storge that would be great B)

I've tried clicking on the .jar files in file explorer both on the phone and the desktop neither starts an install program.

Guest VArmand
i mean the htcemu dll's found on post# 103.copy them on windows directory

<_< Crash course VArmand...

Hhehe, ty 4 help

Still Im 2dumb

1) install 103 dll's -- original link, than replace exe?!?

2) install game

3) replace icon

4) chance .ini text into full screen 4omnia

With regards (and now some clapping hands)

VArmand

Guest Herdy92

when i try to replace labryinth.exe it tells me that "labryinth could not be placed on the device. You do not have permission to create this item" any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Guest mstnggt500kr

Hey everyone. This my first time posting here. First of all... thanks to everyone here for the great information! And a big thanks to Spelomaniac for all his awesome work getting what games he could working on the Omnia. I've only had my Omnia for 3 days, and I haven't used a WinMo device in years... so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to run a .jar file (a few games I downloaded) on the the thing. When I click the .jar, it says there is no program associated with the file, but I was led to believe that a java vm was already preinstalled. Perhaps I'm having issues because it's a Verizon Omnia? Thanks in advance for the help!