games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest mstnggt500kr
when i try to replace labryinth.exe it tells me that "labryinth could not be placed on the device. You do not have permission to create this item" any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

I had the same issue, Herdy. I just copied the patched file to the root of my storage. Then, through the phone, I deleted the original .exe, and cut/paste the patched one to the directory. Works like a charm now.

Guest Jokes On You
thanks "jokes on you" and "magpie2000k"

also i dled fpsece and have several diff forms of "FF7" but i cant seem to get it to work.

any help?

After you download the file just extract the ISO inside and run that.

Guest Jokes On You
I've tried clicking on the .jar files in file explorer both on the phone and the desktop neither starts an install program.

What happens when you click the file? If you get "there is no program associated with this file" then go to your programs and make sure that java is there

Guest mstnggt500kr
What happens when you click the file? If you get "there is no program associated with this file" then go to your programs and make sure that java is there

If it's not there, how do we get it on? I can't seem to find instructions anywhere for installing java on WinMo or the Omnia.

Guest Jokes On You
If it's not there, how do we get it on? I can't seem to find instructions anywhere for installing java on WinMo or the Omnia.

It comes with any original rom as far as I know. I had HH2 and now HJ1 and java was already installed. What rom are you on?

Guest choihyun
After you download the file just extract the ISO inside and run that.

i will fool around with it and let u know how it goes after i take my final 2morrow =(

Guest mstnggt500kr
It comes with any original rom as far as I know. I had HH2 and now HJ1 and java was already installed. What rom are you on?

Factory ROM from Verizon. But can't seem to find Java anywhere....

Guest Jokes On You
Factory ROM from Verizon. But can't seem to find Java anywhere....

There is your problem right there. You see branded roms usualy have been stripped of many things and it looks like Verizon took out the Java app. You may have to flash a new rom onto it to get java or see if you can find a cab file anywhere of it.

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest mstnggt500kr
There is your problem right there. You see branded roms usualy have been stripped of many things and it looks like Verizon took out the Java app. You may have to flash a new rom onto it to get java or see if you can find a cab file anywhere of it.

That's what I had thought. Thankfully, someone mentioned in another post that the phones normally come with Jblend. I found the cab file for it @ http://www.4shared.com/file/41201426/5aef2e3e/Jblend.html. Any VZN customer's can download/install it from there.

has anybody had success with teeter on passoas rom M2D03???? i am trying to run it but nothing happens

Yep,works great for me,full screen no problems what so ever...

Yep I played that game too. Its good, except for the resolution is a little funny. Use the resolution changer WVGAFIX3 to play in QVGA mode that shld do the trick.

O, diaomnd beer v2 does not work for me,did everything i should do(copied the files to windows,soft-reset),my rom is M204.

The problem was i dont know what error,then i saw i should install netcf 3.5, and i did that (allthough it was allready in rom...) and now i get this error:

Cant find PInvoke DLL "libgles_cm.dll"

Maybe somebody allready wrote a solution,but i dont have the time to read over 18 pages... B)

Thanks for the help!!

Guest phoenixgrg
O, diaomnd beer v2 does not work for me,did everything i should do(copied the files to windows,soft-reset),my rom is M204.

The problem was i dont know what error,then i saw i should install netcf 3.5, and i did that (allthough it was allready in rom...) and now i get this error:

Maybe somebody allready wrote a solution,but i dont have the time to read over 18 pages... B)

Thanks for the help!!

i have the same problem and i can find the solusion anyone who solve this problem

Guest Likvidator
Found another game, Worms A Space Oddity,I tested it and it works,no problems,full screen

Worms A space oddity

Be aware everyone to use the link above! FULL of TROJANS!!! That what happens with me after visiting the site:

alertld4.jpg

You're at your own! Who would like fresh trojans - welcome! B)

I really recommend using Linux for such links (if you like your Windows a lot, use Ubuntu Linux in a Virtual Machine) - only way to be sure to keep trojans and such off your pc!

Be aware everyone to use the link above! FULL of TROJANS!!! That what happens with me after visiting the site:

alertld4.jpg

You're at your own! Who would like fresh trojans - welcome! B)

Ups,i am very sorry...i did not check the file...i reinstelled vista last week and dont have any av on my pc yet.

sorry again...can somebody upload it,trojan free?

Guest DJRedLine

Thanks for the help!!

File attached, place into Windows directory

libGLES_CM.rar

Ups,i am very sorry...i did not check the file...i reinstelled vista last week and dont have any av on my pc yet.

sorry again...can somebody upload it,trojan free?

Here guys, trojan free. There are 2 files in the archive:

- the .cab for direct installation on ur omnias

- the .exe for running on your computer to generate the key/code to register the game.

Have fun! =D

PS. try not to leave it idle for too long when ur playing the game. the S2U2 auto lock will cause some problems and you may have difficulty exiting/unlocking there after.

worms_spcodity_v1.rar

Edited by momok

Guest DJRedLine
Does not work for me...it freezes!! Anyone else with this problem?

Unfortunately yes.

I have all the HTC files and the libgles_cm.dll + Net3.5 and it freezes on me also (sorry should have said when i posted the file)