games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest VArmand

Geachte Gibeon,

ik heb al wat gedaan om Teeter op mn i900 te krijgen... Mijn engels is goed, zelfs dan lukt het me niet om het succesvol te installeren. Ik heb wel kennis van installatie, en nog lukt het me niet (al 50 games en app geinstalleerd)

Kan je het in duidelijke taal vanaf stap 1 tegen me zeggen???

ZO niet, dan ook gen probleem aangezien het me maar had moeten lukken met e info in dit forum :rolleyes:

MvG

No we can't, Omnia doesn't have a multitouch screen.

[jammer genoeg]

Can't find the HTCEMU file, I'm new to WM so I don't really know what that is. Also, when I tried to copy over the new version of labyrith.exe it said that I didn't have persmission to do that. Please, help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you man, works good now. However the menu is black but it's no big deal. What other good, free games are there? I mean it took me like 10 minutes to complate half of this game? Btw is there any way you can fix the menu so I can see what is says? Thanks :rolleyes:)

Guest Leeview

u guys...any way to install java games on storage? keeping main memory free? because now i have java games installed and they "eat" like 10 mb of my main memory. any suggestion would be appreciated..

Guest Jokes On You
u guys...any way to install java games on storage? keeping main memory free? because now i have java games installed and they "eat" like 10 mb of my main memory. any suggestion would be appreciated..

I have the same problem. Im trying to see if I can change the registry to do that but it hasnt worked yet

Guest Ferrettino
Hi;

Thanks for the game, I tried but it won't worked

I downloaded htc emu v0.3.zip and copy two dll files to windows directory

I installed the file htc_teeter by swtos.cab from my storage to my stroge

I located the folder : my storage\program files\labyrinth

I copy two files in teeterpatch.zip to this directroy, dll one is copied and exe one not replaced, it gave the error: labyrinth.exe is read only and can not be changed

I deleted labyrinth.exe from mobile phone via file explorer of phone

I copied the new labyrinth.exe from teeterpatch.zip to its location at my mobile phone

I tried to start the application and it said: not a HTC device

Can you help please ?

Thanks

HI to every one,

can you help me to find htc emu v0.3.zip file

thanks a lot

Guest yiitcakir

it would be good if we can install java games to my storage.i have found ku990 java games in this thread it works fine with omnia there is a space under the screen cuz they are not wqvga games but it wont be a problem.i recommend u guys to play them

Guest Jokes On You
it would be good if we can install java games to my storage.i have found ku990 java games in this thread it works fine with omnia there is a space under the screen cuz they are not wqvga games but it wont be a problem.i recommend u guys to play them

What games are you speaking of?

Guest Jokes On You
there are ku990 games in the folder named "gl" .they are good to play

O ok Ive played most of the games in that. So of darkness is the best :rolleyes:

Guest cricri19
http://speleomaniac.net/SensorTest.exe - "Keep the ball in the middle" game. actually not a game but shows how i managed to read the tilt sensor values of Omnia.

http://speleomaniac.net/HTCSensorSDK.dll - dll for emulating HTC apis. lacks events and so. don't expect it to run HTC games and apps yet :rolleyes:

soucre code of both can be found here: http://speleomaniac.net/sensor.zip

I have a Samsung i900 "Omnia" (aka Player Addict in France) and I must have missed something as using this .dll is not working on my phone.

Launching SensorMaze => "Unable to load Sensor DLL"

Diamond Hologram => "The sample has run into an error and needsto close : DriverInvalidCallException"

but Caver is working fine

Please, could you help me identify what is missing and how to correct it

Cricri

Guest speleomaniac
I have a Samsung i900 "Omnia" (aka Player Addict in France) and I must have missed something as using this .dll is not working on my phone.

Launching SensorMaze => "Unable to load Sensor DLL"

Diamond Hologram => "The sample has run into an error and needsto close : DriverInvalidCallException"

but Caver is working fine

Please, could you help me identify what is missing and how to correct it

Cricri

check post #103 in this topic (6th page)

Guest offroadfreak8582

hey there my i900 seems to "not recognise" zip files it says it isn't a trusted certificate or something .... what to do??? pretty enoying...

thanks in advance

Guest Turb0wned

Has anyone gotta resco defender working right on the Omnia? I tried the game seems good but i cant click pause, main menu, new game and its obviously not for our screen. Also the items are to small.. This would be a badass game. Is there any game like this that we can use?

thanks "jokes on you" and "magpie2000k"

also i dled fpsece and have several diff forms of "FF7" but i cant seem to get it to work.

any help?

Hey guys.

I've managed to get FF7 to work using fpsce, however because of the lack of a multitouch screen, I can't get Cloud to run. Is there a way to tweak the controls so that we can make him run rather than walk? Like an autofire type situation on the x button?

Thanks.

Guest SodaBoy

I wanted to install the teeter game as outlined -

When I put the two dll files: htcapi.dll and htcsensorsdk.dll - into my windows folder...

Installed the cab

and restarted the device,

i got a bunch of "THE FILE spbservices cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists. try reinstalling or restoring this file".

And this is not only for spbservices - most of the installed programs respond in this way...

Any way to fix this? I have deleted the above two dlls and uninstalled the cab... still the problem.

Am I the only one with this?

If anyone can help please let me know how to fix - because I really don't feel like reinstalling everything because of this.

Guest SodaBoy

ye i'll remember that next time :rolleyes: but it would help if someone could offer a solution to the existing problem.

there must be a key in the registry that is messing up the file associations.

if it is a complicated issue - i will reinstall... but i'd like to save a few hours of work reinstalling everything.