games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest Jokes On You
Hey guys.

I've managed to get FF7 to work using fpsce, however because of the lack of a multitouch screen, I can't get Cloud to run. Is there a way to tweak the controls so that we can make him run rather than walk? Like an autofire type situation on the x button?

Thanks.

That might work if you tweak the fpsece.ini file but I dont know how you would enable it :rolleyes:

Guest Jetfire
ah yes here is it. install the original cab from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=425216.

get the source code and recompile it by changing all occurences of "Pool.Managed" to "Pool.SystemMemory" or it won't work. if you are too lazy, or you don't have a development environment installed, attached is the compiled binary. copy the attached file over the original one installed by the cab installer.

i updated HTCEmu dll's. HTCSensorSDK now supports orientation changes (untested).

i also changed the emulation of the HTC wheel in HTCAPI, you can emulate it now by making circles on the touchscreen, not by the optical joystick anymore. But this only works if you start the circle somewhere on the bottom part of the screen. try it with the holo-app. should work. it's more precise with a stylus, but finger also does the job..

Hey guys,

this is my first post :rolleyes:

I tried to instal the HTCEmu on my Omnia. first i unzipped it on my computer and then transferred the .dll files to my Omnia. I couldnt find a way to put the files in the windows folder. Then i read that you have to extract them into the windows folder by unzipping it on the phone itself. So i deleted the .dll files and transfered the .zip.

Now i tried unzipping it into the windows folder altough there wasnt an option for that. I could only select folders like: my storage, and my videos etc.

Then i just copied the whole .zip into the windows folder and tried to extract it there.. maybe it would give me more options i thought.

so then it accured to me i could copy and paste duh! and so i cut and paste the .zip back to the my storage folder.

I though i could again unzip on my computer, transfer them to the phone(my storage) and copy and paste them into the windows folder.

That worked.. i dont know if thats the right way, but the .dll files are in the windows folder.

Now i wanted to instal the MD33DM.exe and it gives me the following error:

Kan bestands- of assembly-naam Sensors, Version=1.0.3201.36095, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet vinden.

(sorry for the Dutch)

And another thing.. i cant delete the .zip file wich i tried to extract.

Guest VArmand
Hey guys,

this is my first post :rolleyes:

I tried to instal the HTCEmu on my Omnia. first i unzipped it on my computer and then transferred the .dll files to my Omnia. I couldnt find a way to put the files in the windows folder. Then i read that you have to extract them into the windows folder by unzipping it on the phone itself. So i deleted the .dll files and transfered the .zip.

Now i tried unzipping it into the windows folder altough there wasnt an option for that. I could only select folders like: my storage, and my videos etc.

Then i just copied the whole .zip into the windows folder and tried to extract it there.. maybe it would give me more options i thought.

so then it accured to me i could copy and paste duh! and so i cut and paste the .zip back to the my storage folder.

I though i could again unzip on my computer, transfer them to the phone(my storage) and copy and paste them into the windows folder.

That worked.. i dont know if thats the right way, but the .dll files are in the windows folder.

Now i wanted to instal the MD33DM.exe and it gives me the following error:

Kan bestands- of assembly-naam Sensors, Version=1.0.3201.36095, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

of een van de afhankelijkheden hiervan niet vinden.

(sorry for the Dutch)

And another thing.. i cant delete the .zip file wich i tried to extract.

Die zip wil niet weg als je die uitgepakt hebt. Dat is geen probleem en is altijd zo!

Je verwijderd de zip na een softe reset met je stylus

Na de reset is verwijderen geen probleem

Waarom pas verwijdering mogelijk na een reset is mij ook onduidelijk

Suc6

PS er is ook TotalCommander voor de i900, dat programma is de bomb!

tcmdpocketarm.exe

Guest Jetfire
Die zip wil niet weg als je die uitgepakt hebt. Dat is geen probleem en is altijd zo!

Suc6

Thanks ill try that :rolleyes:

Edit: that worked ty!

Edit2: i also got the Hologram to work. I cant get on the XDA site, but i installed the cab file from the source posted in a previous page. then i replaced the original .exe with speleomaniac ones.

Edited by Jetfire

Guest VArmand

Hey hi,

When Im browsing the web I sometimes need a newer version of Flash Lite, version 2.1 (free) is needed. I downloaded the newer version using http://www.adobe.com/devnet/devices/wm.html

I downloaded the 2 files, unzippped them on i900 but then couldnt find an installation file. Just samples and PDF files were in the 2 files ???@??@

Is that because the adobe link says "Flash Lite 2.1 for Windows Mobile 5.0"? And our phone uses WM6.1?

Hope anybody got a simple solution :rolleyes: in a step by step...

We all need flash lite 2.1 ;-)

--> TY

Suc6

TRANSLATION PLZ . this is ENGLSH fourm for god sake !

Guest offroadfreak8582

that when you extract a zip file it can't be removed anymore. and you have to soft reset it with you stylus and then you are able to remove it..

and that he doesn't know why you can't imediatly remove the file..

ik ben ook een nederlander;):rolleyes:

greetz

Guest VArmand

I'm sorry yts17, but I didnt have much time. Just wanted 2give him a quick hand!

Anybody found anything 4 watching moving stuff on the internet using i900?

When Im browsing the web I sometimes need a newer version of Flash Lite, version 2.1 (free) is needed. I downloaded the newer version using http://www.adobe.com/devnet/devices/wm.html

I downloaded the 2 files, unzippped them on i900 but then couldnt find an installation file. Just samples and PDF files were in the 2 files ???@??@

Is that because the adobe link says "Flash Lite 2.1 for Windows Mobile 5.0"? And our phone uses WM6.1?

--> TY

flash_lite_2_1_winmobile_cdk_en.zip

Guest VArmand
I'm sorry yts17, but I didnt have much time. Just wanted 2give him a quick hand!

Anybody found anything 4 watching moving stuff on the internet using i900?

--> TY

Hey hi,

the 64K file is just the newer version 2.1

I couldnt post the mail file, 8MB, but this is the link: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/devices/wm.html

Why doesnt it work?

Guest VArmand

I got something to share with u all... See attached file below (http://ageye.de/index.php?s=galarm/about)

Its G-Alarm made for the HTC's

Works great on my omnia :rolleyes:

Really, if i set it ok my alarm goes off when I turn on the lights!!!!!

If u also want that option, unmark games and test the light sensor in options screen

With regards

AV

--> plzz help me with flashlite2.1

The more i surf on internet the more I see that version 2.1 is needed!

galarm_0.9.7.3.cab

Guest Jokes On You
Does anyone know games called 'Cooking Mama' for Nintendo DS?

how to play it in my omnia?

Thanks..

ps: sorry for my bad english..

DS emulators as far as I know do not work with PPC or smartphones they cant handle them. You can play GBA and PS1 games.

http://speleomaniac.net/SensorTest.exe - "Keep the ball in the middle" game. actually not a game but shows how i managed to read the tilt sensor values of Omnia.

http://speleomaniac.net/HTCSensorSDK.dll - dll for emulating HTC apis. lacks events and so. don't expect it to run HTC games and apps yet :rolleyes:

soucre code of both can be found here: http://speleomaniac.net/sensor.zip

Hello speleomaniac, thanks for sharing the source code with us. Could you please give me a short explanation about the meaning of the values x,y,z return by ACCReadValues function. What are these? coordinates?

Cheers,

Hlov

Guest Drake1337

Hmm ive tried some gba emulators but they do not really work with the samsung omnia sadly =[

So does anyone know of any gba/ps1/psx emulators that work with the samsung omnia?

Guest Jokes On You
Hmm ive tried some gba emulators but they do not really work with the samsung omnia sadly =[

So does anyone know of any gba/ps1/psx emulators that work with the samsung omnia?

fpsece works for the omnia

Guest iancard
Hey guys.

I've managed to get FF7 to work using fpsce, however because of the lack of a multitouch screen, I can't get Cloud to run. Is there a way to tweak the controls so that we can make him run rather than walk? Like an autofire type situation on the x button?

Thanks.

Assign the run button to a hardware button (the one in the center is the only one)

Guest choihyun

just figured out that 9.6 beta was giving me issues and 9.5 fpsece is working nicely. but the bottom quarter of my screen is just a grey area. im assuming its the resolution

Guest Drake1337

Uh but im having some problems with fpsce.

When i make it to landscape mode there will be no buttons available and i have no way of closing the program but to soft reset my omnia D=

And sometimes the game hangs too during landscape mode.

In vertical mode the game runs but i have no idea on how to proceed on as the credits of FF7 just keeps relooping o_O

And also does the onscreen gamepad works in vertical mode? cause i could only click the start and options button but not those navigation and square circle triangle buttons.

Hello all

Newbie to the forum

Has anyone tried Marble Worlds 2 from 4 Pockets? Supposed to work with accelerometer on HTC diamond.

They have a version made for the omnia screen size. Wondering if anyone has tried it with the HTC emulator?

Here is a link to the game's site: 4 Pockets game - Marble Worlds 2

Regards

Neil

Guest choihyun
Uh but im having some problems with fpsce.

When i make it to landscape mode there will be no buttons available and i have no way of closing the program but to soft reset my omnia D=

And sometimes the game hangs too during landscape mode.

In vertical mode the game runs but i have no idea on how to proceed on as the credits of FF7 just keeps relooping o_O

And also does the onscreen gamepad works in vertical mode? cause i could only click the start and options button but not those navigation and square circle triangle buttons.

only use landscape mode if you have the bluetooth controller

http://cgi.ebay.com/MSI-Bluetooth-Game-Con...p3286.m20.l1116

press start on the credits im using 9.5 and my onscreen d-pad is working fine.

does anyone have that controller? cuz i cant read the text in ff7 cause of the resolution. 1/2 is ff7, 1/4 is onscreen controller, 1/4 is empty space.

Guest sssssssssssssss

hi guys ... this forum helped me alot thank you very much to all that posted here , specially to speleomaniac . installed cool games on my omnia but i really want a game . It's called Aqua Forest (browse it on utube ) . can u guys pls emulate this ? it's for iphone and ipod touch but is a really cool game . thanks

Edited by sssssssssssssss

Guest testerr
Has anyone tried Marble Worlds 2 from 4 Pockets?

"The game is on sale for $14.95/£9.95. While this is well within the range of most Windows Mobile games a rather contentious issue is that 4Pocket sells the same game for the iPhone for only $2.99 with essentially the same content." source: wmpoweruser.com

- maybe this is the main reason why piracy is so common on windows systems...